The Sky is Falling - Leftist Scare Tactics

FIRST FRANCO says....

Everyone in the world calls it global warming but Pub dupes and cowards in the LSM.

Then having been shown to absolutely wrong he changes it to This....
Sorry pops you are a liar...

People call it climate change to keep you loudmouth dupes off of them DUH LOL. You're a disgrace. Again, those E-mails prove NOTHING but what a great imagination Pubs have, and how isolated the dupes are...read a real paper.

Quite irrelevant to the argument, Prof Rushbeck loudmouth. (Though I'm right). East Anglia University is only the "go to" bs Pub Propaganda machine "proof" that Global Warming is a hoax.

ALL reputable scientists say its's fact, these E-mails say no such thing as portrayed by your lying heroes, all you've got is a huge pile of bought off loudmouth BS.

The whole world thinks you're ugly American brainwashed violence first fools of mega rich greedy arrogant a-holes. Enjoy the forest fires, droughts, hundred year storms annually, etc etc LOL. The RW is ALWAYS on the wrong side of history and science in the long run, despite the OP Pubspam, for dupes only..

Last edited:
I've revealed you as an abject liar pops...sorry.

You got bitch slapped and are now trying cover it up ;)

Your real problem is they are your words....there is no way you can hide

QUOTE=francoHFW;6855582]Quite irrelevant to the argument, Prof Rushbeck loudmouth. (Though I'm right). East Anglia University is only the "go to" bs Pub Propaganda machine "proof" that Global Warming is a hoax.

ALL reputable scientists say its's fact, these E-mails say no such thing as portrayed by your lying heroes, all you've got is a huge pile of bought off loudmouth BS.

The whole world thinks you're ugly American brainwashed violence first fools of mega rich greedy arrogant a-holes. Enjoy the forest fires, droughts, hundred year storms annually, etc etc LOL. The RW is ALWAYS on the wrong side of history and science in the long run, despite the OP Pubspam, for dupes only..[/QUOTE]

Sure, superdupe. My opinion might be wrong. It's not. You ARE the dupe of a huge very scary propaganda machine. A very dangerous type when proven wrong, as you always are. Read the proof you're wrong above, from 2009, when the non dupes gave up on that dumbazz debate/lie.

ClimateGate: The 6 Most Dubious Claims About The Supposed ...
ClimateGate: The 6 Most Dubious Claims About The Supposed "Global Warming Hoax" - Cached - Similar
Dec 2, 2009 ... The verdict on global warming is in -- it's caused by humans and it is ... of one of
the Climate Research Unit of The University of East Anglia, and ..... the science is
a hoax, although they never bother to try to understand it.

WOW! I have never seen just an oblivious attempt to make something true by saying it over, and over, and over....

Gotta love those flat earther's...

The IRONY. READ IT, dingbat. The RW's been repeating the East Anglia BS for 4 years. The rest of the world was done with that BS since 2009. How dumb can you get?

WOW! I have never seen just an oblivious attempt to make something true by saying it over, and over, and over....

Gotta love those flat earther's...

Climate change has been going on since the beginning of time, but now the progressive/liberals think they can make money on carbon...

carbon banking - Google Search

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulfKtrepHVU]ShoreBank Exposure - Part 1/4 - Glenn Beck 05-20-10 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxZMdaiNh34]ShoreBank Exposure - Part 2/4 - Glenn Beck 05-20-10 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF-1FAaGU1E]ShoreBank Exposure - Part 3/4 - Glenn Beck 05-20-10 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18aKpEYiXyU]ShoreBank Exposure - Part 4/4 - Glenn Beck 05-20-10 - YouTube[/ame]

...:eek:

Last edited:
Tower Heist

There are rumors that Paris is planning to light up the Eiffel Tower with eco-themed green lights this Christmas 2014.

One could argue, "Why light up the Tower with green lights when acid rain is creating a colorful rust for you?"

Well, we could compare and contrast.

:banana:

Rust-Oleum - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

two-face.jpg

Forum List

Back