“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Trump to be a 1-term President"

Do you agree that this should be the goal of the Democratic leader?

• Yes, and I'm a Democrat/liberal.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • No, and I'm a Democrat/liberal

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yes, and I'm a Republican/conservative

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No, and I'm a Republican/conservative

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Yes, and I'm an Independent/moderate

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, and I'm an Independent/moderate

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
Nah. They will spend their time spinning their wheels investigating what's already being investigated or has been investigated.

They will show all the voters how ineffectual and foolish they are.

Enjoy.

Well, they SAY they are going to push the most gun control laws through in history, but I am skeptical. Many Democrats know more gun control laws added to the already 22,000 gun laws on the books is political suicide. With shootings in California, which has very, very unreasonably strict gun laws people realize criminals don't follow yet more laws. It may be a big loser for the Dems.

Nah. They will spend their time spinning their wheels investigating what's already being investigated or has been investigated.

Enjoy.

Well, they SAY they are going to push the most gun control laws through in history, but I am skeptical. Many Democrats know more gun control laws added to the already 22,000 gun laws on the books is political suicide. With shootings in California, which has very, very unreasonably strict gun laws people realize criminals don't follow yet more laws. It may be a big loser for the Dems.

I agree. Hell how many shootings in gun free zones have there been?? Hell all of Chicago is gun free yet how many murders and shootings go on there every day??

They don't need more laws and only idiots don't see that.

Who will replace him, the dimshit party is going to be in jail after the real investigation starts. Treason, Conspiracy, Obstruction of justice, Sedition, conspiracy to violate the riot act, >>>>>>>>>>>. And then there is the dnc server to examine after all it is recorded in VA’s super vault and the NEW DOJ can get it all. Then when the new house majority and most of their friends are in jail 2020 will be between the Libertarian, TRUMP, the Green Party, and the dog catcher.

6e9a6a673710b0d8411db4c81937e2a3.jpg
Ha you look good in that. Too bad it shows your face. I can’t help presenting Facts the Next AG will not be recused and you can bet there will be a complete REAL investigation into any and all of the criminal acts of your gods.

Remember when EVERY USMB Republican and self-professed conservative, to a person, were rooting for and agreeing with Mitch's statement...

The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

Do they agree that the Democratic leader should have that same goal towards Trump now?

Why/why not?
who's we?

Remember when EVERY USMB Republican and self-professed conservative, to a person, were rooting for and agreeing with Mitch's statement...

The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

Do they agree that the Democratic leader should have that same goal towards Trump now?

Why/why not?
Can you add options for "[yes or no], and I am an anarcho-libertarian who refuses to bow to the duopoly."

Why/why not?

No, and I'm a Democrat, a fiscally responsible and socially liberal Democrat. The Fact is Trump will be lucky to finish his first term in office, and not because impeachment is the goal of the Democratic Party's Leadership.

Trump's White House is in Chaos, and it's likely more and more current West Wing Employees will leave, or be fired by Trump. His policy to send troops to the S. Border by fear mongering an invasion from Mexico and Central America is heart breaking, for the migrants, and those members of our armed forces detailed to the border and their family.

I suspect he won't even get the nomination, if in fact he last until the summer of 2020. Real Republicans must be appalled by his behavior, and Romney will no doubt seek the nomination now that he is a member of the Senate.

Why/why not?

I think it is wrong for either party to make this their goal. The single most important thing should be doing what is best for the country.

Of course it is, but we know the parties don't feel this way.

Why/why not?

It's perfectly natural for the opposition party to attempt to make the president a one-termer. It is, then, up to the electorate to observe the behavior and decide if that is really what they want the officials they elected to be doing.

Why/why not?
if you want that to happen marc have your fellow party people pick someone who has at least some kind of a likable factor....

Politically winning the Presidency is an important goal, like winning back control of the Senate. Developing a bipartisan consensus on Healthcare reforms and Immigration reforms should be up there, but I have serious doubts about bipartisan consensus building.

Why/why not?

It's a given that is their goal, but at this point they have no potential candidates worth a damn.

Nah. The single most important thing we want to achieve is Trump as a two term President.

If the next six years is anything like the debacle that has just been the last 5 days, we're screwed.

Five days of fury: Inside Trump’s Paris temper, election woes and staff upheaval

Roger Stone is going to be indicted, he's talking to Mueller.

Little Donnie is going to be indicted, too.

The Dems are coming to the table with about 100 subpoenas.

He fucking needs to pack up and go back to shystering real estate in Queens.

Enjoy.
Yup, but as we have seen the voters want misery so they will vote for them.

Why/why not?

I think it is wrong for either party to make this their goal. The single most important thing should be doing what is best for the country.
…and getting rid of Trump is what’s best for the country.

The goal of elected representatives and government officials should be to IMPROVE the lives of ordinary Americans. That used to be a goal of the Democratic Party, but no more.

I want the left to make that their goal.

And to devote total resources to making it happen.

It will make 2020 that much easier.

If it were left up to democracy, Hellary would be President.

We can get rid of the electoral college and just go with the popular vote, but we'll also have to allow individual states to secede from the union.

Why/why not?

…and getting rid of Trump is what’s best for the country.

Getting rid of you would be an even higher priority.

So awesome that he won at all.

He fucked the system in the keister, it would be great if he could win again, but too many people are slaves to their big government overlords who are actively destroying the country.

if you want that to happen marc have your fellow party people pick someone who has at least some kind of a likable factor....
When Mitch said that, who was the "likable" candidate the Republicans had?

Forum List

Back