The Sidepiece Agreement: 10 Rules for The Other Woman

I agree but heres the funny thing about it. If a woman is fed up and you get her reasons for cheating it all seems so reasonable doesnt it?

Emotionally absent hubby? The Spark isnt there? Etc etc....Its all so whimsical. Those are "good reasons". But because men are dogs and women typically are not...thats a pass.

For men, there are no good reasons ever. I'm talking about in society not you individually

Sorry, totally missed this post.

Man or woman...I dont condone cheating. In my book there is never a good reason. You completely betray the person who has put their trust in you.

It may take years for the spouse to find out about the cheating, but in the end, it always comes out. THen yes, that person feels their whole married life has been a lie. Memories are tainted. What else have they lied about. The trust is gone.

Thats womens thinking tho. Once viewed logically everyone sees that this frame of mind makes no sense.

Every time you walk out that door, they will be wondering if youre going to cheat on them. Thats not a way to live. Do people get past infidelity? Of course they do. But its a hard, long road. Never mind if there are children involved. They will sense soemthing is "off".

So a few nights of "variety" to kill the mundane .... is it worth it?

It really depends on the individual. I mean like someone else said they were in a bad marriage and cheated which ended the marriage. Overall it can be for the better if things are falling apart. If not and everything is fine then of course the repercussions arent worth it but gamblers gamble

Fogive me for not understanding your line of reasoning. Perhaps because I am female.

How does it make no sense? I know the affair partner meant nothing to YOU and was just about the sex, but your wife doesnt know that. When in a marriage...its not about you anymore. Its about the team. Some small part of me thinks that its the lying that is the most destructive. Yes, we know that people can have sex without feelings. But the LYING is worse.

If you are in a bad marriage, work on it. Cheating/lying will just make it worse. Work on the marriage..counseling, talking, more sex.. I dont know. I do know that lying makes things worse... in all situations.

See it like this.

We're together for 5 years. Vacations, dinners, laughs etc. Now we have 5 years of "moments" together. We're in love etc etc.

Then one day you find out I cheated last Saturday

When you find out suddenly the vacations, dinners, good times etc all disappear? No

Do we love each other less? No, you're just mad right now but the love is still there.

Was the whole 5 years of memories all a lie? Of course not.

But what women tend to do is devalue someone in order to make it easier to leave. So they tell themselves that "he wasnt shit and NEVER was shit" to make it easier to swallow.

Lol. I am fairly certain I will never be able to see your logic and you would never be able to see mine.

But how do I know you only cheated that one time? Because you told me it was one time? You already cheated on me and lied. So yes, I will question the hair out of you and yes, you will have to earn my trust back.

Lol. I am fairly certain I will never be able to see your logic and you would never be able to see mine.

I trust that you do see my logic but women convince themselves that it doesnt make sense because it doesnt fit with the typical everyday responses you're used too.

But how do I know you only cheated that one time? Because you told me it was one time? You already cheated on me and lied. So yes, I will question the hair out of you and yes, you will have to earn my trust back.

Of course but also when you stay that is a testament of how good of a guy I am to you. Despite what women say they dont stay with someone just because they've been there. They stay because they weigh the pros and cons and realize that its the best thing going right now, not as a favor.

Forum List

Back