The Sidepiece Agreement: 10 Rules for The Other Woman

Ya. I get it. Just never understood having a "side piece".

Excitement, revenge, lack of a good sex partner, and low self worth all contribute.

And are these supposed to be good excuses.

Go... be single... and get all the action you want.

Excuses arent good or bad. Only the perception of the excuses are good or bad. You perceive that those excuses arent good. The best part about reality is that it doesnt care if you like it or not. Cheating has been going on since the dawn of man. Men will always seek out mulitple partners, again, you dont have to like it but it doesnt stop when you get mad at it.

Ya. I get it. Just never understood having a "side piece".

Excitement, revenge, lack of a good sex partner, and low self worth all contribute.

Your talking about morality. That's just a concept. Excuses are rationales. They are neither bad nor good. They just are. When I was single I met a lot of married women and those were just a few of their reasons.

Excuses arent good or bad. Only the perception of the excuses are good or bad. You perceive that those excuses arent good. The best part about reality is that it doesnt care if you like it or not. Cheating has been going on since the dawn of man. Men will always seek out mulitple partners, again, you dont have to like it but it doesnt stop when you get mad at it.

Women cheat too.

I dont expect it to stop, trust me. I have dated and been cheated on enough to know this.

Doesnt mean I have to hang around and take the disrespect of being cheated on.

Excuses are just that. Excuses. To overlook or make allowances for soemthing.

Fact is that there are no excuses or allowances for cheating. It is flat out lying to the person you are supposed to love. Open relationship? Thats different.

Just my opinion.

Women cheat too.

Yes they do.

I dont expect it to stop, trust me. I have dated and been cheated on enough to know this.

Fact is that there are no excuses or allowances for cheating. It is flat out lying to the person you are supposed to love. Open relationship? Thats different.

Just my opinion.

If one cheats, there is really no marriage/relationship left. And, the marriage/relationship was not killed by the affair. It was already dead and the affair is just a symptom of that death.

IMO

Women cheat too.

This is akin to screaming "Water is wet"

Just my opinion.

If one cheats, there is really no marriage/relationship left. And, the marriage/relationship was not killed by the affair. It was already dead and the affair is just a symptom of that death.

IMO

I completely disagree with this like 115%.

Believe it or not men are capable to have sex without any emotions involved. So when a guy says "it meant nothing" thats what that means. It doesnt mean that the guy banged someone else and suddenly they dont want to have their wife around anymore.

Thats women logic...because women will say they will cheat if something is missing. Therefore they apply that logic to men not accepting or realizing that men and women arent the same

Believe it or not men are capable to have sex without any emotions involved. So when a guy says "it meant nothing" thats what that means. It doesnt mean that the guy banged someone else and suddenly they dont want to have their wife around anymore.

Thats women logic...because women will say they will cheat if something is missing. Therefore they apply that logic to men not accepting or realizing that men and women arent the same

So its ok then? I mean, since emotions arent involved, right? Never mind the vow you took with your wife. Or the promise you made to your significant other to be monogomous. YOUR emotions might not be involved.... but I am sure theirs will be when they find out.

But its ok honey, it meant nothing.

Just my opinion.

IMO

I partially disagree with your disagreement. :lol:

Yes we can have sex without emotions being attached but in a marriage you have made a commitment and now have emotions invested in your partner. It cant not mean anything if you break that commitment and go sleep with someone else. There is an issue there that caused you to break that bond you voluntarily committed to.

IMO

Yes we can have sex without emotions being attached but in a marriage you have made a commitment and now have emotions invested in your partner. It cant not mean anything if you break that commitment and go sleep with someone else. There is an issue there that caused you to break that bond you voluntarily committed to.

ok, you said it better without my sarcasm lol.

So its ok then?

Thats a matter of opinion. Im guessing you are strongly in the no column. Either way whether or not its "ok" is not the point. The point is its reality and being mad it or calling something "bad" doesnt make it go away. Its like telling a storm its bad...Its still going to rain on your ass.

I mean, since emotions arent involved, right? Never mind the vow you took with your wife. Or the promise you made to your significant other to be monogomous. YOUR emotions might not be involved.... but I am sure theirs will be when they find out.

But its ok honey, it meant nothing.

Well I was specifically referring to the woman logic of "if a man cheats the relationship is already on its way down". Like I said, thats bullshit.

IMO

See but you're blending the two things.

Yes we can have sex without emotions.

Yes you made a commitment.

Having sex with someone else has nothing to do with the commitment you made. For example: If I cheat on my wife I dont suddenly question our entire relationship and believe its over.

Another example: If I cheat on my wife that is not honoring the commitment but it also doesnt mean that something is wrong in the commitment I'm in either.

So why cheat on your wife?

variety is the spice of life. The best way I heard monogmy explained was this: Men have been on the hunt to spread their seed for eons. Marriage and commitment is a new construct.

So while you can train a bear to ride a unicycle and wear a silly hat. What that bear is supposed to be doing is smacking Salmon out of the stream. The bear can learn to ride the unicycle its just not what he does naturally.

Some guys like being in the stream, some guys like the unicycle and some guys want a unicycle next to the stream just in case :lol:

See but you're blending the two things.

Yes we can have sex without emotions.

Yes you made a commitment.

Having sex with someone else has nothing to do with the commitment you made. For example: If I cheat on my wife I dont suddenly question our entire relationship and believe its over.

Another example: If I cheat on my wife that is not honoring the commitment but it also doesnt mean that something is wrong in the commitment I'm in either.

Thats a head scratcher.

In your vows did you make a statement to the affect that you would only be with her? If so how is being with another woman not breaking your commitment? You may not question it but she definitely will.

If you agree it is breaking that commitment how can something not be wrong with the commitment? You just maimed it by cheating.

variety is the spice of life. The best way I heard monogmy explained was this: Men have been on the hunt to spread their seed for eons. Marriage and commitment is a new construct.

So while you can train a bear to ride a unicycle and wear a silly hat. What that bear is supposed to be doing is smacking Salmon out of the stream. The bear can learn to ride the unicycle its just not what he does naturally.

Some guys like being in the stream, some guys like the unicycle and some guys want a unicycle next to the stream just in case :lol:

I have yet to see a unicycle in the woods where bears eat salmon. You have to make a decision.

I have yet to see a unicycle in the woods where bears eat salmon. You have to make a decision.

Heres one:

Clinton_15_t700.jpeg

:lol:

Forum List

Back