The Shroud of Trayvon

I was sure hoping for it though.

Would have been AWESOME to watch Stamina line up those FBI boys on subpoena to testify against the DOJ.

DAMMIT!

obama+in+his+trayvon+phase+2013+7-19.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jGzVplyp6pU/UdIh4i1_zZI/AAAAAAAAH8g/QoABmWBGUH8/s320/Roping+up+*******+in+Cracker+Country.jpg

I've been away from this thread for a few days...

I see that ya'll have been havin' some cartoon play-acting racist fun in here...

On a more serious note...

It's been over a month now since the Zimmerman verdict...

Zimmerman is still Not Guilty...

Martin is still Dead...

Did I miss anything?
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

I've been away from this thread for a few days...

I see that ya'll have been havin' some cartoon play-acting racist fun in here...

On a more serious note...

It's been over a month now since the Zimmerman verdict...

Zimmerman is still Not Guilty...

Martin is still Dead...

Did I miss anything?
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

yes

the newest anti gun PSA

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUKzDANF6QU]"Stand Up to 'Stand Your Ground'" PSA - YouTube[/ame]

trayvon-liver.jpg

"We hear in the media on a daily and nightly basis that Trayvon just went to the 7-11 to buy skittles and Iced tea. Thing is, it was not Iced Tea - it was Arizona brand watermelon fruit juice cocktail. Those 2 items - Skittles and the juice can be used to make some sorta drink called Lean.

The media, Crump, Sybrina, and Tracy either don't know or don't want us to know.

I found this in the comment section of an article about the Volusia country cop being suspended for his comments about Martin after the verdict. The original comment is since gone.

Skittles + Arizona tea + Robitussion = " Lean " the new "legal drug "
So what was missing

"" Among its reports, Trayvon Martin’s drug use, explaining how the Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail drink he carried that night are ingredients that, when mixed with dextromethorphan (DXM) cough syrup, create “Lean”, a concocted high which can cause psychosis and aggression over the longer term. According to the autopsy report, Martin’s liver showed damage consistent with DXM abuse. ""
The media lies about drink Trayvon was buying; watermelon fruit juice cocktail & Skittles used to make Lean

Quick question...........................where was the Robitussin when he was shot?

BTW................did you realize that to purchase the same product (Robitussin) that makes the active ingredient is only sold at pharmacies (where you have to show I.D.), and NOT at convenience stores?

If he was making drugs, why did he leave out the key ingredient?

I'm guessing you're grasping at straws, because you have nothing else. Keep trying, your bigotry shows more each day.

Quick question...........................where was the Robitussin when he was shot?

BTW................did you realize that to purchase the same product (Robitussin) that makes the active ingredient is only sold at pharmacies (where you have to show I.D.), and NOT at convenience stores?

I'm guessing you're grasping at straws, because you have nothing else. Keep trying, your bigotry shows more each day.

No need for that! It was already tried.

Not Guilty.

Liar and Fabricators - Zero
Race Baiters - Zero
Justice - 1

images

Not Guilty.

Race Baiters - Zero
Justice - 1

images

still trying to figure out how it's bigotry :confused:

Not Guilty.

Race Baiters - Zero
Justice - 1

images

still trying to figure out how it's bigotry :confused:

Oh you know the song!

I'm a racist, you're a racist, we're a racist, wouldn't you like to be a racist too!?

trayvon-liver.jpg

"We hear in the media on a daily and nightly basis that Trayvon just went to the 7-11 to buy skittles and Iced tea. Thing is, it was not Iced Tea - it was Arizona brand watermelon fruit juice cocktail. Those 2 items - Skittles and the juice can be used to make some sorta drink called Lean.

The media, Crump, Sybrina, and Tracy either don't know or don't want us to know.

I found this in the comment section of an article about the Volusia country cop being suspended for his comments about Martin after the verdict. The original comment is since gone.

Skittles + Arizona tea + Robitussion = " Lean " the new "legal drug "
So what was missing

"" Among its reports, Trayvon Martin’s drug use, explaining how the Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail drink he carried that night are ingredients that, when mixed with dextromethorphan (DXM) cough syrup, create “Lean”, a concocted high which can cause psychosis and aggression over the longer term. According to the autopsy report, Martin’s liver showed damage consistent with DXM abuse. ""
The media lies about drink Trayvon was buying; watermelon fruit juice cocktail & Skittles used to make Lean

Robitussin does not require ID to purchase. Try again.

Forum List

Back