The Shocking Truth about Dubai: Read this!

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Women arrested because they were raped in the most advanced civilization of the
middle east.Keep in mind that this country heads human rights and both the
president and secretary of state have said many times that Dubai is a (some
affirmative descriptive term) example of women rights that can teach us. One more
lie from the president and secretary of state to the american people!

Horrifying: Australian Woman Gang Raped in Dubai ? Then Jailed 8 Months for Sex Outside Marriage | Video | TheBlaze.com

This story will shock you senseless. It is too important to miss. Click the link and then mass email it to everyone on your address books and warn them to stay out of Dubai.

Last edited:
women arrested because they were raped in the most advanced civilization of the
middle east.keep in mind that this country heads human rights and both the
president and secretary of state have said many times that dubai is a (some
affirmative descriptive term) example of women rights that can teach us. One more

horrifying: Australian woman gang raped in dubai ? Then jailed 8 months for sex outside marriage | video | theblaze.com

this story will shock you senseless. It is too important to miss. Click the link and then mass email it to everyone on your address books and warn them to stay out of dubai.

Boycott dubai. Don't buy their products, don't visit their nation. Make their economy suffer and we'll get some action.

Horrifying: Australian Woman Gang Raped in Dubai ? Then Jailed 8 Months for Sex Outside Marriage | Video | TheBlaze.com

This story will shock you senseless. It is too important to miss. Click the link and then mass email it to everyone on your address books and warn them to stay out of Dubai.

So many Muslims still hold these archaic beliefs. There weren't 4 male witnesses to the rape (other than the creeps that raped her), so they considered it her fault. The fact that she had been drugged, by the perps, could have gotten her in trouble for using drugs. This is a prime example of how Muslim's treat all women. They have no rights and their word is no good. Unless Muslim men can vouch for them, the woman is considered at fault and severely punished. This woman was lucky because even though she never should have spent time in jail for being a victim of a horrible crime, Muslim women often face more severe and cruel punishments, even death.

This is an outrage and yet Dubai is touted as a safe place. Women should be advised to stay out of all Muslim countries. Let's just hope they don't come here and multiply until they are the majority or we are seriously screwed.

How on earth could our officials not know how cruel the laws there are to women? I guess political correctness prevented the truth from being told yet again.

Yea I know that Jermiah, for some reason I read their local website online once in awhile, They also take away passports to foreign workers.

I didn't read get to read the pruned stuff! Was it good? lol...

Seriously. I am concerned for American women who would go over there for a job. We assume that all americans know about sharia law and understand the laws of middle east are different. This woman had no idea that if a Muslim drugged her and raped her she would be imprisoned for sex without marriage. Had she told them they drugged her she would have received life in prison for using drugs ( without her knowledge ) Dubai is touted to be a great vacation destination. Please people do not go to Dubai and warn others to stay out of there too! It is taking your life into your own hands to go to Dubai. - Jeri

Last edited:

All the fancy night clubs and shopping malls aside Dubai is still an Islamic country, people need to remember that.

I didn't read get to read the pruned stuff! Was it good? lol...

Seriously. I am concerned for American women who would go over there for a job. We assume that all americans know about sharia law and understand the laws of middle east are different. This woman had no idea that if a Muslim drugged her and raped her she would be imprisoned for sex without marriage. Had she told them they drugged her she would have received life in prison for using drugs ( without her knowledge ) Dubai is touted to be a great vacation destination. Please people do not go to Dubai and warn others to stay out of there too! It is taking your life into your own hands to go to Dubai. - Jeri

Niaeve yankees see the fancy buildings and the swanky night clubs and assume Dubai is no different than Los Angeles, thats very dangerous.

As a woman, I would be highly cautious about going over there for job...

Did you ever notice how the beaches are all empty? Not a single person lying on the beach in a bathing suit over there? Who would?! Seriously. These people spent a veritable fortune on their beaches - resorts - and short of nothing on their labor - who they mainly imported from India during the building phase - and enslaved them in camps starving them - giving them little water - forced labor - no pay other than the promise of a ticket home once they worked there for 10 years or so. They lied to the Indian people - in news ads - come to Dubai - top pay - passports were seized and they all went into captivity as slave labor until those hotels were finished. Horrific story. It is common knowledge in Dubai. They say the entire land is under a curse of jinn. I believe it. - Jeri

As a woman, I would be highly cautious about going over there for job...

You are a smart woman with a brain though. The are some women who believe whatever they hear and don't bother to do their own research! Big mistake! The financiers of those luxury hotels and resorts were very crooked arabs. They used deception to get the people of India to come there for work. The horror stories coming out of that particular project are horrific. Some Indians made it back home and their stories are so sad it makes you wonder about the conscience of Dubai to * Correction * To allow something like that to happen.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back