The Sequestration! Go!

Off The Cliff!

https://twitter.com/#!/search/#offthecliff

dszQQ.png

And have you noticed how they are all running from the teabaggers now? :lol:

Hatch is ready to compromise, McCain calls out Bachmann, Sensenbrenner stood up to a crazy at a town hall meeting - they know America has had enough of the whackjobs.

Hatch is ready to compromise, McCain calls out Bachmann, Sensenbrenner stood up to a crazy at a town hall meeting - they know America has had enough of the whackjobs.

quelle surprise! they now know that many thinking rw contingent & indie voters are sick of their obstructionist/do-nothing shit too.

quelle surprise! they now know that many thinking rw contingent & indie voters are sick of their obstructionist/do-nothing shit too.

But even the "do nothings" like their cushy new digs.

And the threat of that sweet sweet gubmint money going to build craptacular weapons that don't work..and employ thousands in their districts..is way to hard to resist.

Look for some caving soon.

But I really hope they let this happen.

Awww are you mad that Reid hasnt gotten shit done, you know he's a democrat. Republicans have passed a shit ton of stuff in the House. REid has been jerking off to photos of Pelosi that last two years, has he passed a budget yet? In fact I dont think he has passed one for the entire Obama administration.

Awww are you mad that Reid hasnt gotten shit done, you know he's a democrat. Republicans have passed a shit ton of stuff in the House. REid has been jerking off to photos of Pelosi that last two years, has he passed a budget yet? In fact I dont think he has passed one for the entire Obama administration.

Yes they have passed a ton of shit in the House.

Sunset of Bush tax cuts. 600 billion cut to defense. 600 billion cut to domestic.

Sounds like fiscal sanity.

:clap2:

Hopefully it keeps on keeping on!

Any entitlement trimming in there?

Yup.

Republicans wouldn't have signed up to it if they couldn't kill a few folks...

Like everyone's fave..Jan Brewer.

Among the numerous consequences, the Office of Management and Budget estimates that if the sequester is implemented, approximately 700,000 young children and mothers would lose nutrition assistance, and more than 25,000 teachers and teaching aides would lose their jobs.
Scheduled Sequester Cuts to Domestic Programs Pose Serious Threat to Still-Struggling Economy | Bipartisan Policy Center

Let em eat cake!

I like cake after killing some puppies. :D

Any entitlement trimming in there?

Yup.

Republicans wouldn't have signed up to it if they couldn't kill a few folks...

Like everyone's fave..Jan Brewer.

Among the numerous consequences, the Office of Management and Budget estimates that if the sequester is implemented, approximately 700,000 young children and mothers would lose nutrition assistance, and more than 25,000 teachers and teaching aides would lose their jobs.
Scheduled Sequester Cuts to Domestic Programs Pose Serious Threat to Still-Struggling Economy | Bipartisan Policy Center

Let em eat cake!

I like cake after killing some puppies. :D

:eusa_shhh:

And the threat of that sweet sweet gubmint money going to build craptacular weapons that don't work..and employ thousands in their districts..is way to hard to resist.

reminds me of those rw's who criticized Stimulus then went to ribbon-cutting ceremonies in their districts regardless. :clap2:
Republican hypocrites on the stimulus | Crooks and Liars

reminds me of those rw's who criticized Stimulus then went to ribbon-cutting ceremonies in their districts regardless. :clap2:

Well yeah..basically.

I seriously hope Obama doesn't cave on this.

He caved on extending the Tax cuts..and it got him nothing.

Well yeah..basically.

those huge fed weapons factories (GOVT CREATED JOBS ;) ) in red states seriously need to have their funding cut drastically.

It seems you are so selective in the responses to your post that you answer too. What is the problem,you don't have some retort for this one about GOVERNMENT doesn't create jobs. Seems you and all your friends there have been doling off the government.

Cheney even made an appearance in Congress. Seems his bread and butter defense buddies are in a panic.

They are scared. Here in Arizona these are the scare tactics:

"Arizona could lose more than 49,000 jobs if automatic federal budget cuts are allowed to take effect in January, according to a recent report.
The report for the Aerospace Industries Association said that direct and indirect job losses resulting from spending cuts mandated in the Budget Control Act of 2011 could top 2 million jobs nationally."

Report: Arizona could lose 49,000 jobs if federal budget cuts take effect - East Valley Tribune: Money

I work in the Aerospace defense industry in Arizona and they can't find enough skilled labor to fill all the empty positions. We are on mandatory OT and working 6 days a week, just to keep up. The commercial side more than offsets the US needs.

So Salt...what you are saying here..is that government spending creates jobs?

No fucking way..really?

:eusa_eh:

Color me shocked..shocked I tells ya!

It seems you are so selective in the responses to your post that you answer too. What is the problem,you don't have some retort for this one about GOVERNMENT doesn't create jobs. Seems you and all your friends there have been doling off the government.

They are scared. Here in Arizona these are the scare tactics:

"Arizona could lose more than 49,000 jobs if automatic federal budget cuts are allowed to take effect in January, according to a recent report.
The report for the Aerospace Industries Association said that direct and indirect job losses resulting from spending cuts mandated in the Budget Control Act of 2011 could top 2 million jobs nationally."

Report: Arizona could lose 49,000 jobs if federal budget cuts take effect - East Valley Tribune: Money

I work in the Aerospace defense industry in Arizona and they can't find enough skilled labor to fill all the empty positions. We are on mandatory OT and working 6 days a week, just to keep up. The commercial side more than offsets the US needs.

So Salt...what you are saying here..is that government spending creates jobs?

No fucking way..really?

:eusa_eh:

Color me shocked..shocked I tells ya!

What are you talking about?

I respond to just about everyone.

And yeah..government creates jobs.

Same as consumers creating jobs.

This meme you guys are floating really is weak.

But lets see what happens.

Republicans are ALREADY going nuts over this.

They WANT that defense spending.

Well yeah..basically.

those huge fed weapons factories (GOVT CREATED JOBS ;) ) in red states seriously need to have their funding cut drastically.

Personally?

I do think that this country has to be "weened" off the spending on Defense.

Dramatic cuts would send some states into a tail spin.

And I for one..am pretty much against anyone losing their jobs.

It's remarkable now that the Republicans are making the argument that reducing the size of government and the amount of government borrowing and spending will cost us millions of jobs.

What happened to the good old days when the GOP's formula for fixing the economy included cutting spending, and smaller government?

Forum List

Back