The September 5th Massacre

Iran has nukes, too....In their nuclear weapon laboratory.

What nuke weapons lab? It doesn't exist. You're being crazy.

Iran pays 20-30% of North Korea's GDP to serve as their nuclear weapons laboratory.

Iran has not, nor ever will, test a nuclear weapon.

You didn't know that, you dunce????

Because it's completely made-up, off the top of your head.

Iran pays 20-30% of North Korea's GDP to serve as their nuclear weapons laboratory.

1. Not just for individuals, there are cycles to life and cycles to civilizations. Within each, there are the seeds of its own destruction. The advancement of Hussein Obama to the presidency represented the blossoming of one of those evil seeds.

Doing everything in his power to end the hegemony, not just of America, but of Western Civilization, this 'wolf in sheep's clothing' targeted the only bastion of freedom and democracy in the Middle East, as well, because it's values and institutions are the same as our own.

2. On September 5, during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany, eleven Israeli Olympic team members were taken hostage and eventually killed by the Palestinian terrorist group Black September. Police officers killed five of the eight Black September members during a failed rescue attempt. Three of the terrorists who survived were captured but set free a month later following the hijacking of Lufthansa Flight 615. Israeli security agents later tracked down and killed many of those believed to be responsible for the Munich attack.
In which city were 11 Israeli athletes murdered during the 1972 Olympic Games?

51z64iYXyLL._SX310_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

3 .Which bring us to Obama's blessing the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Iran....created by Democrat Jimmy Carter.....with weapons of mass destruction, nuclear bombs and missiles.

When Obama had the chance to do what Reagan, and use his speaking skills to oppose evil....in this case the Iran, designated by the State Department as a 'state sponsor of terrorism,' he did nothing:

"... in the summer of 2009, after the dubious election of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iranians began an uprising. They hoped for support of some kind from the United States. That that support didn’t come.

Behind the scenes, Obama overruled advisers who wanted to do what America had done at similar transitions from dictatorship to democracy, and signal America’s support. He ordered the CIA to sever contacts it had with the green movement’s supporters....

Egypt’s Mubarak was America’s staunchest ally in the Middle East other than Israel. Iran was (and is) our biggest enemy. Yet, Obama supported the overthrow of Mubarak but not the mullahs."
Why Obama turned his back on the 'green revolution' in Iran

Instead....Obama and his party have made certain that Iran will have nuclear weapons.

nothing the cut and paste queen says after "hussein Obama" matters....

I rarely get past the first few sentences of her diatribes

No real reason to read further...they all end up the same

Clean off those specs, old timer....

1. Islamofascists murdered civilians participating in a celebration of unanimity among civilized nations.
That's what terrorists do.

2. Obama has continued the assault on the Israel, and by extension, the West, by awarding the world's worst sponsor of terrorism with the ability to create nuclear weapons which they have promised to use on Israel, the target of the Munich Massacre.

3. I fully understand Obama boot-lickers, e.g., you......rushing to shield the dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.
After all, that's what you've been programmed to do.

By all means, explain any parts of this post that aren't 100% accurate and true.

As I have repeatedly pointed out to you, your writing style is unreadable and your leaps in "logic" are laughable
I know you get a kick out of your daily diatribes....but honestly, nobody else gets the joke

Lucky for you, I am available to bail out your threads

Now....be sure to drop back when you're prepared to answer the question:

1. Islamofascists murdered civilians participating in a celebration of unanimity among civilized nations.

2. Obama has continued the assault on the Israel, and by extension, the West, by awarding the world's worst sponsor of terrorism with the ability to create nuclear weapons which they have promised to use on Israel, the target of the Munich Massacre.

3. I fully understand Obama boot-lickers, e.g., you......rushing to shield the dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

By all means, explain any parts of this post that aren't 100% accurate and true.

"Iran pays 20-30% of North Korea's GDP to serve as their nuclear weapons laboratory.

Because it's completely made-up, off the top of your head."

This is almost fun....

"Iran and North Korea have engaged in nuclear-related trade or .... North Korea may receive from Iran upwards of $2 to $3 billion.
The Iran-North Korea Strategic Relationship is an issue that has drawn minimum public attention in Washington since at least 2007 when I wrote extensively about it in a report I authored at the Congressional Research Service and updated for the next three years: North Korea’s Nuclear Weapons Development and Diplomacy (section on Nuclear Collaboration with Iran and Syria). This, despite the extensive coverage of the major advances in the nuclear weapons and missile programs of North Korea and Iran since that time.

On nuclear collaboration, there has been a virtual blackout of public information.

The Washington Post reported on November 7, 2011, that “secret intelligence” provided to the International Atomic Energy Agency showed that Iran had received “crucial technology” from North Korea for the development of nuclear warheads.

....North Korea earned about $1.5 billion annually from its missile collaboration with Iran alone. It seems to me that North Korea may receive from Iran upwards of $2 to $3 billion annually from Iran for the various forms of collaboration between them."
http://docs.house.gov/meetings/FA/FA18/20150728/103824/HHRG-114-FA18-Wstate-NikschL-20150728.pdf

Now....you fool.....what was that about "completely made-up, off the top of your head."

SPEAK UP.....I CAN'T HEAR YOU....

1. Not just for individuals, there are cycles to life and cycles to civilizations. Within each, there are the seeds of its own destruction. The advancement of Hussein Obama to the presidency represented the blossoming of one of those evil seeds.

Doing everything in his power to end the hegemony, not just of America, but of Western Civilization, this 'wolf in sheep's clothing' targeted the only bastion of freedom and democracy in the Middle East, as well, because it's values and institutions are the same as our own.

2. On September 5, during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany, eleven Israeli Olympic team members were taken hostage and eventually killed by the Palestinian terrorist group Black September. Police officers killed five of the eight Black September members during a failed rescue attempt. Three of the terrorists who survived were captured but set free a month later following the hijacking of Lufthansa Flight 615. Israeli security agents later tracked down and killed many of those believed to be responsible for the Munich attack.
In which city were 11 Israeli athletes murdered during the 1972 Olympic Games?

51z64iYXyLL._SX310_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

3 .Which bring us to Obama's blessing the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Iran....created by Democrat Jimmy Carter.....with weapons of mass destruction, nuclear bombs and missiles.

When Obama had the chance to do what Reagan, and use his speaking skills to oppose evil....in this case the Iran, designated by the State Department as a 'state sponsor of terrorism,' he did nothing:

"... in the summer of 2009, after the dubious election of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iranians began an uprising. They hoped for support of some kind from the United States. That that support didn’t come.

Behind the scenes, Obama overruled advisers who wanted to do what America had done at similar transitions from dictatorship to democracy, and signal America’s support. He ordered the CIA to sever contacts it had with the green movement’s supporters....

Egypt’s Mubarak was America’s staunchest ally in the Middle East other than Israel. Iran was (and is) our biggest enemy. Yet, Obama supported the overthrow of Mubarak but not the mullahs."
Why Obama turned his back on the 'green revolution' in Iran

Instead....Obama and his party have made certain that Iran will have nuclear weapons.

As I have repeatedly pointed out to you, your writing style is unreadable and your leaps in "logic" are laughable
I know you get a kick out of your daily diatribes....but honestly, nobody else gets the joke

Sad really

You could actually be an entertaining poster if you put more effort into it

Sorry, but all your posts read the same........Nobody really reads your crap
I understand you are trying your best to insult liberals, but your delivery is so weak and repetitious
You have become a one trick pony

Your act is easier to mock than it is to admire

Sad really

I understand you are trying your best to insult liberals, but your delivery is so weak and repetitious

Y'know.....at your age, this may be your last opportunity....

Sad really

I shouldn't make fun of the less......'cerebrally able'....but I get such a kick out of you donkeys who write

"Nobody really reads your" posts....

....after they've posted a dozen responses to my posts.

Priceless.

1. Islamofascists murdered civilians participating in a celebration of unanimity among civilized nations. That's what terrorists do..

What are you talking about?

Obama's agreement with Iran does the exact opposite of that. And Reagan is the one who sold Iran weapons (while also selling them to Iraq).

3. I fully understand Obama boot-lickers, e.g., you......rushing to shield the dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being. After all, that's what you've been programmed to do.

Obama got Osama bin Laden after Bush and the Conservatives gave up looking for him.

Sad really

What was that I said about a "one trick pony"?

Sad really

I shouldn't make fun of the less......'cerebrally able'....but I get such a kick out of you donkeys who write

"Nobody really reads your" posts....

....after they've posted a dozen responses to my posts.

Priceless.

Rinse/Repeat
Day after day after day

Your posts draw no serious response...nor are they worth one

Liberals come on and mock how ridiculous you are
Conservatives have no idea what the fuck you are babbling about but just say they agree

Sad really

What was that I said about a "one trick pony"?

So......you can't answer the question.

Got it.

8. Democrats have been accomplices to a long list of iniquities in foreign policy

a. FDR made certain that communism survived the war, and had a cozy home in America

b. FDR's allowing Stalin to get atomic weapons resulted in the creation of Red China

c. FDR's allowing Stalin to get atomic weapons resulted in the Korean War

d. Carter created terrorist Iran and the Hostage Crisis

e. Bill Clinton sold missile technology to the Red Chinese for 'donations'

f. Bill Clinton refused to allow the killing of bin Laden

g. Obama awarded nuclear weapons to terrorist Iran

....and, the 'Liberal Lion of the Senate,' Ted 'killer' Kennedy, worked to ally himself with the Kremlin against the American President.
Traitor?

Without the Democrats and their allies, there would be no communism, nor Islamofascism.

"'tis a consummation. Devoutly to be wish'd."
The Bard

On March 30, 1981 John Hinckley Jr attempted to assassinate Ronald Reagan outside the Hilton Hotel in Washington DC. While investigators at the time tried to link it to a twisted attempt to impress actress Jodie Foster........rightwing news sites have now confirmed that Hinckley was actually enraged that Barack Obama had been born in Kenya and was pretending to be an American citizen

9. Leftists abjure religion, for them government being the sole arbiter of morality.

That is but one reason why Obama worked to abolish Israel....another reason being that the religion he cleaves to has a deep and abiding hatred of the stated religion of the tiny country.

There is another reason:
Leftists are suicidal to the extent that, like a virus, they work to destroy the host that nurtures them.

After communism won WWII, there set into the West's psyche, a desire to end it's own existence.

In 1973, Jean Raspail published The Camp of the Saints, in which millions of immigrants traveled from the Ganges to France. An all-powerful, multiculturally correct intelligentsia that has taught Europe that it must atone for its racist, colonial guilt welcomes the invasion. European culture is destroyed. Prescient.

...he imagined the third world invading Europe. 20 years ago....a Third Armada of starving hordes intent upon the death of the West. And aided by the Fifth Column: the Left Wing coalition of revolutionary, Marxist,nihilist, anti-racist, anti-colonial movements....and the West's own humanitarian sentiments.

The Liberals mob simply could not defend its own survival.
The nightmare has come to pass because Western leadership has no desire to defend the West's traditions or attitudes.

" The Camp of the Saints (Le Camp des Saints) is a 1973 French novel by author and explorer Jean Raspail. The novel depicts a setting wherein Third World mass immigration to France and the West leads to the destruction of Western civilization."
Amazon

This was the malaise that Carter exposed: the West was assumed to be helpless in the face of the assault.

In fact, Democrats, Liberal, Progressives, Socialists, Communists.....all considered any resistance to be futile....and....in fact.....against the law!!!

The Soviet Premier Molotov warned the West not to fight Nazi ideology. And in his address to the Supreme Soviet in the Kremlin, Molotov declared that fighting Nazi ideology was actually a crime.....
..pretty much how Leftists today scream 'Islamophobia'

Carter embraced Khomeini, and his Islamofascism.

For the Left....Civilization was not to be defended!!!!

9. Leftists abjure religion, for them government being the sole arbiter of morality.

That is but one reason why Obama worked to abolish Israel....another reason being that the religion he cleaves to has a deep and abiding hatred of the stated religion of the tiny country.

There is another reason:
Leftists are suicidal to the extent that, like a virus, they work to destroy the host that nurtures them.

After communism won WWII, there set into the West's psyche, a desire to end it's own existence.

In 1973, Jean Raspail published The Camp of the Saints, in which millions of immigrants traveled from the Ganges to France. An all-powerful, multiculturally correct intelligentsia that has taught Europe that it must atone for its racist, colonial guilt welcomes the invasion. European culture is destroyed. Prescient.

...he imagined the third world invading Europe. 20 years ago....a Third Armada of starving hordes intent upon the death of the West. And aided by the Fifth Column: the Left Wing coalition of revolutionary, Marxist,nihilist, anti-racist, anti-colonial movements....and the West's own humanitarian sentiments.

The nightmare has come to pass because Western leadership has no desire to defend the West's traditions or attitudes.

" The Camp of the Saints (Le Camp des Saints) is a 1973 French novel by author and explorer Jean Raspail. The novel depicts a setting wherein Third World mass immigration to France and the West leads to the destruction of Western civilization."
Amazon

This was the malaise that Carter exposed: the West was assumed to be helpless in the face of the assault.

In fact, Democrats, Liberal, Progressives, Socialists, Communists.....all considered any resistance to be futile....and....in fact.....against the law!!!

The Soviet Premier Molotov warned the West not to fight Nazi ideology. And in his address to the Supreme Soviet in the Kremlin, Molotov declared that fighting Nazi ideology was actually a crime.....

Yep abolish them by increasing their funding to record levels. I can just imagine him chanting as he wrote those checks and approved those re-armament requests "Jews will not replace us, Jews will not...."

Arrgggg, Obama. Worst abolisher of Israel, ever!

If you need the Bible to tell you murder is wrong, then you've got mental problems.

I certainly agree to your expertise on mental problems.

I notice you haven't repeated your denial that Iran uses North Korea to test their missiles and nuclear bombs.

Glad you've learned your lesson.

There is another reason:

Amazon

Yep abolish them by increasing their funding to record levels. I can just imagine him chanting as he wrote those checks and approved those re-armament requests "Jews will not replace us, Jews will not...."

I saw that you used an emoticon on post #11, suggesting that you disagreed with same.

This:

8. Democrats have been accomplices to a long list of iniquities in foreign policy

a. FDR made certain that communism survived the war, and had a cozy home in America

b. FDR's allowing Stalin to get atomic weapons resulted in the creation of Red China

....and, the 'Liberal Lion of the Senate,' Ted 'killer' Kennedy, worked to ally himself with the Kremlin against the American President.
Traitor?

Without the Democrats and their allies, there would be no communism, nor Islamofascism.

The Bard

Your lack of any refutation suggests that you recognize it as entirely correct.

True?

Well, you're the one taking your marching orders from a book written 1500 years ago by cave-dwellers and goat shepherds.

I notice you haven't repeated your denial that Iran uses North Korea to test their missiles and nuclear bombs.

I never admitted as such. You're trying to pretend that to be the case, but right now it isn't. Iran is abiding by the agreement.

Well, you're the one taking your marching orders from a book written 1500 years ago by cave-dwellers and goat shepherds.

I never admitted as such. You're trying to pretend that to be the case, but right now it isn't. Iran is abiding by the agreement.

I proved it.
Hence....you've run from it like a vampire from a cross.

There is another reason:

Amazon

I saw that you used an emoticon on post #11, suggesting that you disagreed with same.

This:

Traitor?

The Bard

Your lack of any refutation suggests that you recognize it as entirely correct.

True?

Clearly it was a refutation of your false premise that President Obama was seeking to abolish Israel. If that were his goal, he is not very good at it.

Forum List

Back