The senile old vote...

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Much to my surprise, grizzled old voters are just as divided as anyone under thirty. I thought they would be of one mind with party hacks...who seem to overwhelmingly favor Clinton...but they are not. In fact, the ones I interacted with this weekend are tending toward writing in Wendel Wilkie or George McGovern.

Quite the senile bunch.

The difference between this and Ravir's post, is that hers represented a real sampling, and yours is merely for comedy.

Nope. My mother hates Hillary, always has. The Wright thing threw her for a loop, so she's thinking of not voting.

Nope. My mother hates Hillary, always has. The Wright thing threw her for a loop, so she's thinking of not voting.

My mother was for Obama but changed her mind and decided Hillary would do better against McCain. My racist republican uncle and his wife are voting Dem for the first times in their lives and have been behind Obama for a long time. Not sure how my other arch-Republican uncle and aunt are voting, but my uncle says it's time to legalise pot. The old people seem to be entirely unpredictable these days.

Forum List

Back