Obama can see dead people!

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
From his speech in New Mexico yesterday.

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today — our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm still voting for him though. :cool:

Must "fallen" constitute "dead"?

Perhaps he was addressing the injured who were in attendence?

You're perpetuating the division within your party by continually picking on your candidates for things not even pertaining to politics, or their positions.

• Banned
Must "fallen" constitute "dead"?

Perhaps he was addressing the injured who were in attendence?

You're perpetuating the division within your party by continually picking on your candidates for things not even pertaining to politics, or their positions.

My party?

You assume much.

Was he speaking at a cemetery??? Perhaps in New Orleans, where they have a habit of popping up every time it floods?

Maybe he thought the white people were ghosts?

LOL.....the whites were misty aparitions and the blacks were shadow people?? Is this what you're getting at?? (j/k) I though it was funny Ravi... I'd give you a rep, but I have to spread it around...so :clap2:

LOL.....the whites were misty aparitions and the blacks were shadow people?? Is this what you're getting at?? (j/k) I though it was funny Ravi... I'd give you a rep, but I have to spread it around...so :clap2:

Thanks, I'm trying to become more racially insensitive. Did that qualify as racist? I've got my 3/5 citizen t-shirt on standby, btw.

Thanks, I'm trying to become more racially insensitive. Did that qualify as racist? I've got my 3/5 citizen t-shirt on standby, btw.

LOL....I see, you're doing a good job. I don't have a problem with stuff like that. White is just a color, and Ghosts are typically referred to as white. I don't have any problems with associating a color of someone to something else. I guess you could say I'm racially insensitive...however IMO I'd convert that to not racist...lol....nice. You're on the ball today.

LOL....I see, you're doing a good job. I don't have a problem with stuff like that. White is just a color, and Ghosts are typically referred to as white. I don't have any problems with associating a color of someone to something else. I guess you could say I'm racially insensitive...however IMO I'd convert that to not racist...lol....nice. You're on the ball today.

The sad thing is that I am slowly turning into a sensible person instead of a knee-jerk flaming liberal. It kind of makes me weepy.

The sad thing is that I am slowly turning into a sensible person instead of a knee-jerk flaming liberal. It kind of makes me weepy.

That's not all bad...I like sensible people who don't have knee-jerk reactios to issues like race. I think it's funny to see a picture of a bunch of white guys stealing a truck-load of saltine crackers. I got an e-mail that was titled "Fatal Overdose". When you open the e-mail, there's a picture of a black guy sprawled out on the concrete (passed out) and there are watermelon slices laying all around him. It was pretty funny because it's not what I expected.

Forum List

Back