The Second Wives Club: New Matchmaking Site for Muslim Polygamists

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Maybe some posters and readers would like to sign up at this site.

The Second Wives Club: New Matchmaking Site for Muslim Polygamists
By Jordyn Taylor | 12/11/14 2:04pm
screen-shot-2014-12-09-at-3-51-15-pm.png

The homepage of SecondWife.com (SecondWife.com)

When the Observer first logged on, it looked like a standard online dating site: Women’s profiles, each with a non-identifying username, lined the page; we could filter prospects by age, location, appearance and interests.

But this wasn’t OkCupid, Match.com, or even adultery marketplace Ashley Madison. This was SecondWife.com, a matchmaking site that enables Muslim men to search for second, third, or fourth wives (the Islamic limit). On the flip side, women can search SecondWife.com profiles if they hope to become an extra wife.

Read more at

The Second Wives Club Matchmaking Site Is for Muslim Polygamists New York Observer

And?? ..... :cool:

it is actually illegal for a polygamists. to be granted USA citizenship. Muslims in the USA get around the law
by keeping wifey #2 or #3........ a secret. The custom is for
the extra chicks to be left "back home" in shariah cesspits or
planted as "single mothers" in countries that provide lots of
benefits for single mothers-------One of the fave places to plant
the "single mom muslimah" is Germany-----Germany has excellent benfits for single moms--------lately Germany is ON to the scam-------it is tearing fathers from their own children----
they cannot go back to make more or visit the older ones---
they risk arrest----------TOOO BAD MUZZIES

it is actually illegal for a polygamists. to be granted USA citizenship. Muslims in the USA get around the law
the "single mom muslimah" is Germany-----Germany has excellent benfits for single moms--------lately Germany is ON to the scam-------it is tearing fathers from their own children----

I wouldn't be surprised that the ones they are bringing in as their sister or cousin are collecting some form of welfare. I mentioned the Muslim man from Chad who lost six of his 12 kids in a fire in the Bronx plus one of the women. I don't believe that a taxi driver in one of New York's borough is able to support 12 kids without some kind of assistance from the government, and what better way than to claim that your second wife is a single relative.

I wouldn't be surprised that the ones they are bringing in as their sister or cousin are collecting some form of welfare. I mentioned the Muslim man from Chad who lost six of his 12 kids in a fire in the Bronx plus one of the women. I don't believe that a taxi driver in one of New York's borough is able to support 12 kids without some kind of assistance from the government, and what better way than to claim that your second wife is a single relative.

I was attracted to this one:

Burqa_Women_Reuters.jpg

Besides her obvious good looks, I knew we would be compatible when she listed her hobbies as "Doing what I am told by my owner", "Producing lots of warrior babies", "Beheading the Infidel" "Praying that Allah will annihilate all who are not Islamic" and "Scrabble".

Sunni Troll seems like he is in a good mood. He must have gotten his welfare check recently.

I was attracted to this one:

Burqa_Women_Reuters.jpg

Besides her obvious good looks, I knew we would be compatible when she listed her hobbies as "Doing what I am told by my owner", "Producing lots of warrior babies", "Beheading the Infidel" "Praying that Allah will annihilate all who are not Islamic" and "Scrabble".

What a fucked up religion :cool:

Forum List

Back