The Second Amendment Is Not Negotiable

Shoe-Bomb_Policy.jpg

musket.jpg

Second Amendment: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
I'll be amused to see you provide the language in the 2nd Amendment where is says muskets..

Go ahead and look. I won't wait up.

Here is a hint. The term arms in context refers to modern firearms. In the 1700's, modern was the musket. In the 21st, it means any semi-automatic weapon. It means even more, but I don't have the time to educate you on it, nor the inclination to bang a hammer off of a stone head like yours.

Enjoy your fantasy crusade.

musket.jpg

Second Amendment: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
I'll be amused to see you provide the language in the 2nd Amendment where is says muskets..

Here is a hint. The term arms in context refers to modern firearms. In the 1700's, modern was the musket. In the 21st, it means any semi-automatic weapon. It means even more, but I don't have the time to educate you on it, nor the inclination to bang a hammer off of a stone head like yours.

So how about a machine gun? Want to buy a machine gun and claim its for self defense? Because that won't fly.

musket.jpg

So how about a machine gun? Want to buy a machine gun and claim its for self defense? Because that won't fly.
I have no need to claim it is for self defense. That is a logical fallacy. The Second Amendment makes no statement at all on the purpose for having the arms. Does it?

musket.jpg

Arms in context? That's funny...

musket.jpg

Arms in context? That's funny...
I figured you'd not have an answer. I was right. I usually am.

BTW..posting satire is just nutjob opinions....There is no truth to your little cartoons. But knock yourself out.

Oh, there is much truth to my "little cartoons"...
If you believe in the Easter bunny, the tooth faery, and trolls under bridges, there certainly is much truth to your cartoons.

In the real world, not so much.

Oh, I can assure you it will eventually be ON the table. And you radical never-give-an-inch unyielding gun nuts will hasten that day.
I can guarantee you that it will never be on the table. You extremists can cry all you want. It is already a lost cause for the left.

America will never be disarmed.

Pardon me, but you gun nuts are the extremists not liberals.

Oh, I can assure you it will eventually be ON the table. And you radical never-give-an-inch unyielding gun nuts will hasten that day.
I can guarantee you that it will never be on the table. You extremists can cry all you want. It is already a lost cause for the left.

America will never be disarmed.

Pardon me, but you gun nuts are the extremists not liberals.
Incorrect.

The left, or I should say, the modern liberal, is as unhinged as they come.

Darkwind sounds straight out of...One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest...

I think gun vending machines would be nice...

Gun-Machine2.jpg
sweet. Where can I find Me one of those vending machines?

Oh, right. They only exist in faery land.

Forum List

Back