The Second Amendment Is Not Negotiable

vending06.jpg
lmao.

South Africa.....can't even read.....

Good night wack job. Try not to hurt yourself to badly.....

December 17, 2012
By Ron Resnick

Cries for more “gun control” have flooded opinion and editorial pages in the wake of the school shooting in Connecticut. The opinion that Americans do not have a right to own firearms, and the assertion that the Constitution does not protect the right of individuals to own firearms, is absolutely false — and also incorrect in the context of law.

In 2008, the United States Supreme Court in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), held that the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution protects an individual’s right to possess a firearm for private use within the home in federal enclaves. In 2010, in McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. __ (2010), the Supreme Court held that the right of an individual to keep and bear arms protected by the Second Amendment is incorporated by the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment and applies to the states. That American citizens have a right to own firearms is conclusive and irrefutable.

---

We must resist the temptation to abrogate the rights of many due to the illegal actions of a very few.

You must respect Roe vs Wade too.

I can guarantee you that it will never be on the table. You extremists can cry all you want. It is already a lost cause for the left.

America will never be disarmed.

Pardon me, but you gun nuts are the extremists not liberals.
Incorrect.

The left, or I should say, the modern liberal, is as unhinged as they come.

Did you know that the primary weapon used in the Connecticut school massacre — a semiautomatic assault rifle — has a history in high-profile incidents of gun violence in the United States??

The .223-caliber Bushmaster rifle also was the weapon of choice in the 2002 Washington-area sniper shootings, which left 10 dead and three wounded in a series of attacks that terrorized the capital region.

The gun, weapon analysts say, has a reputation for easy handling and deadly accuracy.

Main gun in Newtown also used in D.C. sniper shootings

Are you defending owning an assault rifle??? If you are, shame on you.

December 17, 2012
By Ron Resnick

Cries for more “gun control” have flooded opinion and editorial pages in the wake of the school shooting in Connecticut. The opinion that Americans do not have a right to own firearms, and the assertion that the Constitution does not protect the right of individuals to own firearms, is absolutely false — and also incorrect in the context of law.

In 2008, the United States Supreme Court in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), held that the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution protects an individual’s right to possess a firearm for private use within the home in federal enclaves. In 2010, in McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. __ (2010), the Supreme Court held that the right of an individual to keep and bear arms protected by the Second Amendment is incorporated by the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment and applies to the states. That American citizens have a right to own firearms is conclusive and irrefutable.

---

We must resist the temptation to abrogate the rights of many due to the illegal actions of a very few.

You must respect Roe vs Wade too.

:lmao:

they think the constitution is a buffet...

they don't like the 4th amendment either.

Oh, I can assure you it will eventually be ON the table. And you radical never-give-an-inch unyielding gun nuts will hasten that day.
I can guarantee you that it will never be on the table. You extremists can cry all you want. It is already a lost cause for the left.

America will never be disarmed.

Under the Second Amendment the government has every right to limit the kind of weopons in the hands of the public.

Another atrocity like Sandy Hook, and you idiots are going to see house to house searchs for the war weopons and severe criminal penelties for possessing such weopons.

Enough is enough. Either you become part of the solution, or you are road kill as the rest of the Citizens of this nation go right over the top of you in seeking solutions to this problem.

The 2nd Amendment will not be negotiated.

We agree. Obama does not have the courage to stand up to the NRA. What is likely to happen is that he and the Left will make a lot of noise, but they will do nothing. And of course the Right will convince their moronic voters that he is coming after their guns. These people are hermetically sealed inside Rightwing information streams that pump propaganda down their throats about gays, terrorists, illegals, and guns. They don't understand. It's all political theater. On both sides. Nothing will change. The NRA isn't an outsider to Washington; rather, it is a very powerful special interest which owns government. If a congressman votes the wrong way, the NRA will fund a primary. The NRA staffs congress. The fix is already in. This is why the Rightwing voter should stop being so hysterical about the 2nd Amendment. As you say - it will not be negotiated. The Left will not change anything BUT the poor Rightwing voter will be manipulated to believe that demons are at the door, Obama is coming for his guns and grandma... terrorists are hiding under the bed ... illegal aliens are in the closet ... and a homosexual gym teacher is making their son gay.

You figure the US Constitution gets changed by a President negotiating with a special interest group, then?

It is off the table. Completely off the table.

Not the adult table.

Maybe the little kiddie table set up in the other room with little paper plates and crayons, but the grown ups, the real Americans have had enough.

We're taking the x-box away, jr. And you're not getting it back until we check you out first.

I swear this is mostly about rednecks with domestic abuse records that are scared shitless their penis substitutes are going to be confiscated and destroyed.

Today, I'm investing in companies that build machines that destroy firearms, ground them down and sell the scrap to companies that make vests and shields for cops and ATF.

Thank you, American LEO, for all your courage and hard work. We sent you into a war zone filled with inbred redneck thugs armed to the teeth. It's time we empower you to take back our country.

I'll be amused to see you provide the language in the 2nd Amendment where is says muskets..

Go ahead and look. I won't wait up.

Here is a hint. The term arms in context refers to modern firearms. In the 1700's, modern was the musket. In the 21st, it means any semi-automatic weapon. It means even more, but I don't have the time to educate you on it, nor the inclination to bang a hammer off of a stone head like yours.

Enjoy your fantasy crusade.

Arms in context? That's funny...
I figured you'd not have an answer. I was right. I usually am.

BTW..posting satire is just nutjob opinions....There is no truth to your little cartoons. But knock yourself out.

There were 26 TRUTHS at Sandy Hook. There were 2 TRUTHS in the Clackamas Mall. And so many more TRUTHS since Columbine. What is true about you is that you don't give a damn about how many children in this nation die, as long as you get to live in your little fantasy world.

Arms in context? That's funny...

BTW..posting satire is just nutjob opinions....There is no truth to your little cartoons. But knock yourself out.

There were 26 TRUTHS at Sandy Hook. There were 2 TRUTHS in the Clackamas Mall. And so many more TRUTHS since Columbine. What is true about you is that you don't give a damn about how many children in this nation die, as long as you get to live in your little fantasy world.

You can make the same argument about gay ass sex and AIDS.

Not the adult table.

Maybe the little kiddie table set up in the other room with little paper plates and crayons, but the grown ups, the real Americans have had enough.

We're taking the x-box away, jr. And you're not getting it back until we check you out first.

I swear this is mostly about rednecks with domestic abuse records that are scared shitless their penis substitutes are going to be confiscated and destroyed.

Today, I'm investing in companies that build machines that destroy firearms, ground them down and sell the scrap to companies that make vests and shields for cops and ATF.

Thank you, American LEO, for all your courage and hard work. We sent you into a war zone filled with inbred redneck thugs armed to the teeth. It's time we empower you to take back our country.

Total_Drama_Meltdown_Part_1_by_vonmatrix5000.jpg

That what Southerners said about Slavery too. In the Dred Scott decision (7-2) the Court held that Congress had no authority to prohibit slavery in federal territories because slaves are personal property and the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution protects property owners against deprivation of their property without due process of law.

How did that work out?

That what Southerners said about Slavery too. In the Dred Scott decision (7-2) the Court held that Congress had no authority to prohibit slavery in federal territories because slaves are personal property and the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution protects property owners against deprivation of their property without due process of law.

How did that work out?

That was different.

Blacks were considered somewhat sub-human - by even a father of Enlightenment in the Age of Reason such as Jefferson - and therefore not subjected to Constitutional protections.

How did that work out?

That was different.

Blacks were considered somewhat sub-human - by even a father of Enlightenment in the Age of Reason such as Jefferson - and therefore not subjected to Constitutional protections.

Slave owners felt they had Constitutional protections for their property. It took a Constitutional amendment to free all the blacks held in slavery. IMHO, it will take a Constitutional amendment to abrogate the 2nd amendment. Any laws passed by Congress will be subject to judicial review and possible overturning due to conflict with the 2nd.

Not the adult table.

I think you mean....

Beatdown.

animations_0936.gif

Try not to take it too hard.

Not the adult table.

I think you mean....

Beatdown.

animations_0936.gif

Try not to take it too hard.

No worry, I leave "taking it hard" all to you...:cool:

You can make the same argument about gay ass sex and AIDS.

THAT is your answer?? No expression of regret over the loss of those sweet children?? No declaration that perhaps we need to do away with assault rifles?? But apparently that is not important to you. You instead chose to make a totally stupid remark that has absolutely nothing to do with what is being discussed. This is not a political issue but you're going to make it one because you're an ignorant, crazy, cold hearted, piece of crap.

Better be aware. The next assault rifle attack might be someplace where your sorry ass is. But hey, the person shooting it has rights!!!

Adam Lanza Shooting: Why We Need the Second Amendment

Chad Higginsin
Politics,Guns16 hours ago

---

Alexis De Tocqueville warned about this type of political consumerism almost 175 years ago in Democracy in America. He spoke about the ever-growing administrative state:

“…an immense tutelary power is elevated, which alone takes charge of assuring their enjoyments and watching over their fate… It willingly works for their happiness; but it wants to be the unique agent and sole arbiter of that; it provides for their security, foresees and secures their needs, facilitates their pleasures, conducts their principal affairs, directs their industry, regulates their estates, divides their inheritances; can it not take away from them entirely the trouble of thinking and the pain of living?”

Following tragedies like Sandy Hook, that seems to be the appeal to the government, does it not? “Take away my freedom and responsibility from myself and neighbor if you have to, and take away the pain of living.” It is sounds nice, but it is destructive to individuals and civil society.

Governments that arbitrarily restrict the right to bear arms or prohibit it entirely cannot hope for healthy citizens. If they already have a society of consumers, further restrictions will only accelerate the process of turning adults back into children. It is a slippery slope into absurdity. Those unable to appropriately use a gun probably can't handle a long knife either.

---

Adam Lanza Shooting: Why We Need the Second Amendment

zombies-anti-gun-560x335.jpg

Outing the Gun Owners and the Left's New Savagery

By Robert Spencer
1/4/13

The American Left, which thoroughly dominates the mainstream media, no longer believes, if it ever did, in the concept of reasonable and respectable people disagreeing in good faith on core issues; it increasingly demonstrates that it believes all opposition to its own outlook and policies must never be tolerated, but only eradicated. Its opposition is never to be engaged on the level of ideas, but only ridiculed and held up as evil. The Left has done nothing but demonize its opposition for years. Organizations like Media Matters routinely repeat remarks made by conservative politicians and commentators as if they were obviously risible and/or morally offensive, without ever bothering to explain why or to offer a substantive refutation of any kind. They and others like them never debate or discuss issues, but only deal with their opposition with endless games of "gotcha" and searches for "gaffes."

After the Left has played such games for so long, this new level of savagery was perhaps inevitable. For the Westchester Journal News, owners of legal guns are evil, and thus have no rights they are bound to respect. For the Left in general, their opponents are evil, and so can and should even be put in physical danger if that is what is needed in order to bring about its silence and submission.

Read more: Articles: Outing the Gun Owners and the Left's New Savagery

Pardon me, but you gun nuts are the extremists not liberals.
Incorrect.

The left, or I should say, the modern liberal, is as unhinged as they come.

Did you know that the primary weapon used in the Connecticut school massacre — a semiautomatic assault rifle — has a history in high-profile incidents of gun violence in the United States??

The .223-caliber Bushmaster rifle also was the weapon of choice in the 2002 Washington-area sniper shootings, which left 10 dead and three wounded in a series of attacks that terrorized the capital region.

The gun, weapon analysts say, has a reputation for easy handling and deadly accuracy.

Main gun in Newtown also used in D.C. sniper shootings

Are you defending owning an assault rifle??? If you are, shame on you.
Shame on Me?

For what? Defending the right of every law abiding citizen to keep and bear arms? Shame on you for wanting to take it away.

BTW.removing the Bushmaster from sale to the public will NEVER, EVER, stop these kinds of killings. The only thing you are advocating is the disarming of the citizen and endangering more children's lives.

Shame on you for wanting to make the lives children less safe.

Forum List

Back