The searching of all the houses in Boston

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
I am glad they were trying to find him but what if you did not want you house searched. Lets just say you did not have nothing to hide and did not want the cops in your house.. Did they get warrants or just search it anyway? What if you were not home did they just go into peoples houses? What happened to the fourth amendment do does it not count when they are searching for a terrorist .. Will this be the norm in the future in other searches. I dont know if I was living in Boston during this time. I probably would let the cops come in to rule my house out but just wondering if a person did not want his house searched did they get warrants or just bust in and search anyway

"Hey Officer, you have a "Search Warrant"? You don't? Well stay out of my house and off my property. Oh you're coming in any way? Let me get all the names of you and your team so I can sue your asses after this."

You know how much I would LOVE the Pigs to a Warrantless search on my house?

The whole city of Boston effectively on lock down because of ONE person! How pathetic has America become?

They would bust in and search anyway. The terrorist might be in the house threatening the occupants that if they let the police in they would be killed.

Searching a home for a person is way different than searching a home for an object. The searchers don't go through drawers or into cabinets, they don't look behind the toilet or rip up the mattresses.

Forum List

Back