The Schumer Shutdown Day by Day

2134zo8.jpg

With he filthy Democrats "us" are the illegal assholes.

Not since Carter has a shutdown occurred when one party controls all three branches of government.

:lol:
It still hasn't happened. Control of all three branches means that the minority party cannot stop anything.

Understand?
Really...So, Republicans don’t hold a majority in both houses of Congress and don’t hold the Whitehouse? Is it 2020 already?

Ever hear of a filibuster? I have.

Democrats to Schumer:
"In 2013 you said shutting down the government over immigration was 'Insane'. Are you SURE, now, we should shut down the government, standing with illegals over the American people?"

Schumer:

:lmao:

Democrats to Schumer:
"In 2013 you said shutting down the government over immigration was 'Insane'. Are you SURE, now, we should shut down the government, standing with illegals over the American people?"

Schumer:

:lmao:

Schumer running in NY is like Hugo Chavez running in Venezuela or the Castros in Cuba, he's essentially unopposed

Not since Carter has a shutdown occurred when one party controls all three branches of government.

It still hasn't happened. Control of all three branches means that the minority party cannot stop anything.

Understand?
Really...So, Republicans don’t hold a majority in both houses of Congress and don’t hold the Whitehouse? Is it 2020 already?

I sure have. Have you ever heard of compromise?

Understand?

Schumer hasn’t

Understand?

Schumer hasn’t
There were compromises worked out The BIG problem is the orange moron listens only to the last person he talks to

Understand?

Schumer hasn’t
Schumer is one player. You have McConnell and Trump.

Understand?

Of course, I just wish democrats didn't think compromise means they give nothing. Regardless, that has nothing to do with how democrats are gumming up the works despite being in the minority.

Understand?

Schumer hasn’t
There were compromises worked out The BIG problem is the orange moron listens only to the last person he talks to
Horse shit.

Memo

Re: Shutdown Day 3
FM Chuck Schumer
To Democrat Senators

I misunderestimated the guy in the Oval Office. I was used to dealing with people who shared our goals and vision to end America as we know it. For some strange reason, this Trump guy does not want to throw open the border and open us up to a flood of Islamists and Illegals. Oy. Go figure. Our Day will come. I see a transformed America with no borders, no Constitution; just a ruling class and slaves.

No Mas

now Trump has plenty to boast about at the first SOTU address since the Bush years....the 8 SOTU addresses since were just some guy making that speech,,but never actually mentioned what the state of the union was.

Schumer hasn’t
Horse shit.
You have a White House full of it

for the 14th time this year,,,Schumer looks like George Costanza running out of a bathroom with his pants down yelling,,,"ART VANDALAY!!! ART VANDALAY !!!!"

Schumer hasn’t
Horse shit.
You have a White House full of it
I didn’t know your house was white

Forum List

Back