The Scam of ‘CV19 Is Not Over’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Of course there’s still cases. THAT WAS THE GOAL OF SHUTTING DOWN THE ECONOMY!

Remember FLATTEN THE CURVE?

7B552710-48BA-4714-A8F4-EA5BB02628E0.jpeg

The concern was too many cases occurring simultaneously above the capacity of the healthcare world to handle it. So spread it out so resources could handle the load. The area in the red and blue are IDENTICAL. Translation: SAME GRAND TOTAL OF CASES.

To say the shutdown must continue because we are still having cases is moving the goalposts. And after that they’ll be moved again and again.

View attachment 332202

The concern was too many cases occurring simultaneously above the capacity of the healthcare world to handle it. So spread it out so resources could handle the load. The area in the red and blue are IDENTICAL. Translation: SAME GRAND TOTAL OF CASES.

To say the shutdown must continue because we are still having cases is moving the goalposts. And after that they’ll be moved again and again.
wow. so much insight. and so new.

tell me, where in the curve is the USA right now, in your expert opinion, perfessor?

Here we go again.

So Trump should be demanding that mayors and governors open up today. He should be a leader. He's obviously not afraid to say/tweet anything ELSE.

But he won't, and the Trumpsters won't say a peep about that, because they don't have the balls to do so.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 332202

tell me, where in the curve is the USA right now, in your expert opinion, perfessor?
You let us know if you think medical facilities are stretched to the limit.
If so you can inform the tens of thousands of doctors and nurses who’ve been layed off.

Here we go again.

So Trump should be demanding that mayors and governors open up today. He should be a leader. He's not afraid to say anything ELSE.

But he won't, and the Trumpsters won't see a peep about that, because they don't have the balls to do so.
So the President overrides the internal operations office States?

View attachment 332202

The intent is to flatten America.

View attachment 332202

You let us know if you think medical facilities are stretched to the limit.
If so you can inform the tens of thousands of doctors and nurses who’ve been layed off.
so you can't show the class where in the curve the USA is? i call that progress.

Here we go again.

So Trump should be demanding that mayors and governors open up today. He should be a leader. He's not afraid to say anything ELSE.

But he won't, and the Trumpsters won't see a peep about that, because they don't have the balls to do so.
Nope. He just says something. He acts like a leader.

I was specific, and you blatantly misrepresented what I said.

You just illustrated my point.

Here we go again.

You asked why the President isn’t ordering States to do something. I said it’s not within his power.

Here we go again.

You asked why the President isn’t ordering States to do something. I said it’s not within his power.
Of course it's within his power to say something. You don't know that?

Look at how far you'll go to protect him.

I think you're in on this with him. I think you're trying to destroy the economy because you hate America.

What kind of moron thinks that Covid-19 is a scam with nearly 70,000 dead in the US alone?

Oh I know!

A pro-life hypocritical moron.

Last edited:
A Trump administration projection and a public model predict rising death tolls.
As President Trump presses for states to reopen their economies, his administration is privately projecting a steady rise in the number of coronavirus cases and deaths over the next several weeks. The daily death toll will reach about 3,000 on June 1, according to an internal document obtained by The New York Times, a 70 percent increase from the current number of about 1,750.
The projections, based on government modeling pulled together by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, forecast about 200,000 new cases each day by the end of the month, up from about 25,000 cases a day currently.

The numbers underscore a sobering reality: The United States has been hunkered down for the past seven weeks to try slowing the spread of the virus, but reopening the economy will make matters worse.

LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

View attachment 332202

You are even dumber than you seem. The curve is now flattened in New York. You have the whole rest of the country where it hasn't even hit yet. Your case numbers are still rising, your death count is still rising. You haven't "flattened the curve at all" because THERE IS NO CURVE TO FLATTEN. THERE IS JUST A LINE GOING STRAIGHT UP.

The estimate of dead Americans has now risen, because of the failure to stop transmissions.

A Trump administration projection and a public model predict rising death tolls.
As President Trump presses for states to reopen their economies, his administration is privately projecting a steady rise in the number of coronavirus cases and deaths over the next several weeks. The daily death toll will reach about 3,000 on June 1, according to an internal document obtained by The New York Times, a 70 percent increase from the current number of about 1,750.
The projections, based on government modeling pulled together by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, forecast about 200,000 new cases each day by the end of the month, up from about 25,000 cases a day currently.

The numbers underscore a sobering reality: The United States has been hunkered down for the past seven weeks to try slowing the spread of the virus, but reopening the economy will make matters worse.

LOL
What gets me is that it is pro-lifers who don’t seem to give a shit about losing more life for the sake of a buck.

The fact is the lockdown only delays the inevitable while destroying the economy. Those not yet exposed to C-19 will eventually be.

Packing the death toll numbers with non-Covid deaths serves only one purpose.

LOL
What gets me is that it is pro-lifers who don’t seem to give a shit about losing more life for the sake of a buck.
why does that get you? i do not expect anything different from "pro-lifers".

Here we go again.

Of course it's within his power to say something. You don't know that?

Look at how far you'll go to protect him.

I think you're in on this with him. I think you're trying to destroy the economy because you hate America.
You obviously have not kept up.

LOL
why does that get you? i do not expect anything different from "pro-lifers".
True. They are all hypocrites when it comes to life versus profit.

View attachment 332202

/——-/ NY Gov Andy Boy Cuomo has just delayed opening up Long Island “for the foreseeable future.” So much for the “definite May 15 deadline.”

Forum List

Back