The San Francisco BOS Declares The NRA a "Domestic Terrorist Group"

You can't stand the police yet you want to take guns away from people. Yo Boomhauer....Georgie is in his bed in the field burning in the Lake of Fire! Unity for da police! bwhahaa!
I love the police. You don’t. Police are rarely shot and killed in countries with strong gun control. Here they are killed regularly thanks to your policies.
Wrong.

Statistically few are killed. There are far more dangerous jobs.

Clearly you are the one who lies about everything
Your lies are growing:

But more civilians with guns, more cops getting killed. Since 2000, six U.K. cops have died from gunshots; in the U.S., 788. We have 11 times as many cops, but 130 times as many killed by guns. (The other two leading causes of police deaths are heart attacks and car accidents.)
I am stating facts you are the one lying.

Only 53 killed by gunfire last year.

Jesus you are truly one dishonest and ignorant POS
Only? That’s one per week. Way more than countries with strong gun control. They have single digits if any.
And proving that the job is far safer than many others

Other nations are inferior and irrelevant which makes your comparison a fallacy

I love the police. You don’t. Police are rarely shot and killed in countries with strong gun control. Here they are killed regularly thanks to your policies.
Wrong.

Your lies are growing:

But more civilians with guns, more cops getting killed. Since 2000, six U.K. cops have died from gunshots; in the U.S., 788. We have 11 times as many cops, but 130 times as many killed by guns. (The other two leading causes of police deaths are heart attacks and car accidents.)

Only? That’s one per week. Way more than countries with strong gun control. They have single digits if any.

It proves our police are killed at an unacceptable rate thanks to guns.

I am not a member of The NRA. Though I may or may not own firearms, I have no intention of ever joining The NRA. Furthermore, I'm not particularly fond of Wayne LaPierre, though I can't really put a finger on why...

I fully support the 2nd Amendment...

All that being said, I have to think that, given all that is wrong within the City of San Francisco, the Board of Supervisors must have better things to do than pass idiotic, misinformed, and toothless resolutions that are full of blatant lies...

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors passed a resolution on Tuesday declaring that the National Rifle Association is a domestic terrorist organization. The officials also urged other cities, states and the federal government to follow suit.

District 2 Supervisor Catherine Stefani wrote the resolution and shared her thoughts on the NRA with KTVU. "The NRA has it coming to them," she said. "And I will do everything I possibly can to call them out on what they are, which is a domestic terrorist organization..."

SF Board of Supervisors declare National Rifle Association a domestic terrorist organization

Treat yourselves to the "Comments", some may surprise you...

The Resolution:

https://sfgov.legistar.com/View.ash...amp;GUID=DF64490F-D8BC-4BF7-A43D-287F02BECCCA

View attachment 277457
View attachment 277458
View attachment 277459

ISnt it great when the idiots sight the US constitution to attack the ....US constitution and our civil rights.
any left wingers progressives that wrap themselves in the american flags are always 99.8 % of the time FULL OF TOTALITARIAN SHIT

Wrong.

Your lies are growing:

No it does not as that is strictly a subjective opinion

Your lies are growing:

You must really hate the police.

You must being a fool

I am not a member of The NRA. Though I may or may not own firearms, I have no intention of ever joining The NRA. Furthermore, I'm not particularly fond of Wayne LaPierre, though I can't really put a finger on why...

All that being said, I have to think that, given all that is wrong within the City of San Francisco, the Board of Supervisors must have better things to do than pass idiotic, misinformed, and toothless resolutions that are full of blatant lies...

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors passed a resolution on Tuesday declaring that the National Rifle Association is a domestic terrorist organization. The officials also urged other cities, states and the federal government to follow suit.

District 2 Supervisor Catherine Stefani wrote the resolution and shared her thoughts on the NRA with KTVU. "The NRA has it coming to them," she said. "And I will do everything I possibly can to call them out on what they are, which is a domestic terrorist organization..."

SF Board of Supervisors declare National Rifle Association a domestic terrorist organization

The Resolution:

https://sfgov.legistar.com/View.ash...amp;GUID=DF64490F-D8BC-4BF7-A43D-287F02BECCCA

View attachment 277457
View attachment 277458
View attachment 277459
They are barking up the wrong tree. The only thing the NRA does is to protect the constitutional rights of our law abiding citizens. The so called "gun culture" is the 99.999...% of gun owners who never shoot anybody.

Those who shoot up the cities and schools are different groups of people who have nothing to do with the NRA.

The Resolution:

View attachment 277457
View attachment 277458
View attachment 277459
They are barking up the wrong tree. The only thing the NRA does is to protect the constitutional rights of our law abiding citizens. The so called "gun culture" is the 99.999...% of gun owners who never shoot anybody.

Those who shoot up the cities and schools are different groups of people who have nothing to do with the NRA.

The only time an NRA member is involved is if they are shooting at the bad guy(s).

The police are not stupid like you think. Even they know that disarming the society will not disarm criminals. In fact it will make the guns they carry even more valuable worth killing a cop over.

Wrong.

Your lies are growing:

It's not thanks to guns, it's thanks to criminals who will find a way to kill no matter what you take from them.

If you take two societies, one middle-class whites and the other poor blacks. Make a law that everybody in the middle-class community must own a gun, and nobody in the poor community is allowed to own a gun, the crime statistics in both neighborhoods won't change.

The Resolution:

View attachment 277457
View attachment 277458
View attachment 277459

The NRA is the largest marketing concern for gun manufacturers.

The NRA magazines are read by large number of gun buyers. Why wouldn't they be a "concern"?

The way the NRA does it is by intimidating or coercing a civilian population and influencing the policy of the government by intimidation or coercion through lobbing efforts.

The police are not stupid like you think. Even they know that disarming the society will not disarm criminals. In fact it will make the guns they carry even more valuable worth killing a cop over.
Then why are so few law enforcement killed in countries with strong gun control? Why does law enforcement also shoot so fewer people?

Your lies are growing:

It's not thanks to guns, it's thanks to criminals who will find a way to kill no matter what you take from them.

If you take two societies, one middle-class whites and the other poor blacks. Make a law that everybody in the middle-class community must own a gun, and nobody in the poor community is allowed to own a gun, the crime statistics in both neighborhoods won't change.
Of course it's thanks to guns. Police are shot regularly and by all sorts of people.

Then why are so few law enforcement killed in countries with strong gun control? Why does law enforcement also shoot so fewer people?

Just not true. Mexico, Congo, El Salvador all have extremely strong gun control laws. And also very high murder rates.

What I find really interesting how libs complain that Trump is Literally Hitler, or even "worse than Hitler"-- yet they are really hot to trot for the idea of Trump and his minions and cronies in the government should have a monopoly on gun ownership.

The Resolution:

View attachment 277457
View attachment 277458
View attachment 277459

So what's wrong with that?

What other marketing company and lobbyist is a non-profit?

The Resolution:

View attachment 277457
View attachment 277458
View attachment 277459

The NRA magazines are read by large number of gun buyers. Why wouldn't they be a "concern"?

The way the NRA does it is by intimidating or coercing a civilian population and influencing the policy of the government by intimidation or coercion through lobbing efforts.

I'm part of the civilian population, and have never been intimidated by the NRA in any way. All they do is communicate the interests of their dues paying membership to the politicians. And the politicians make their own decisions. There are two dozen radical leftist presidential candidates promising gun confiscation against the wishes of the NRA. They don't sound that "intimidated" to me.

The Resolution:

View attachment 277457
View attachment 277458
View attachment 277459

So what's wrong with that?

What other marketing company and lobbyist is a non-profit?

What does being non-profit have to do with it? Of course firearm manufacturers support the NRA.

Because the people in other countries will obey the law. Criminals don't do that here. Why is it with all our existing recreational narcotics laws, we have such a huge drug problem and growing in the US?

The United States is a gun culture, and you're not going to change culture by laws. The only thing you would accomplish is disarming good people who would no longer be able to protect themselves against armed criminals.

People in every walk of life have guns, yet most areas (good people) have no issues with cops getting shot or citizens shooting each other. If guns were the problem, cops would be getting shot all across the board.

As a Bostonian I am embarrassed, this is the home of the revolution.

Forum List

Back