The Same People Are Always Involved In These Accusations From Democrats

Now some kid took all of these protests to heart and has acted ... murdering two cops who were sitting in their squad-car ... and then committing suicide soon after:

December 21, 2014
Obama and Holder condemn police executions
By Rick Moran

The two people in the United States who have done more to fan the flames of racial unrest than anyone have issued statements on the execution of two police officers in New York City.

President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder failed to examine their own statements on race over the past few months, and instead put out self-serving comments about the killings.

BBC:

Mr Obama said the officers would not be going home to their loved ones "and for that, there is no justification".

The two were killed while on patrol in Brooklyn. New York's police chief says they were "targeted for their uniform".

The gunman had posted anti-police messages online, amid continuing tensions over police tactics.

In a statement President Obama said: "I unconditionally condemn today's murder of two police officers in New York City."

"Officers who serve and protect our communities risk their own safety for ours every single day and they deserve our respect and gratitude every single day," said Mr Obama, who is on holiday in Hawaii.

I don't think I've ever heard a president say that he "unconditionally condemns" an action of anyone. Is it an indication that the president thinks his rhetoric may have had something to do with the killings?

Meanwhile, Holder's words ring hollow when you consider how he tried to nationalize the purely local matter of a policeman shooting a young man:

Attorney General Eric Holder condemned the “senseless” shooting of two New York City police Saturday, and pledged the full resources of the Justice Department to assist in the investigation of the ambush killings.

“This was an unspeakable act of barbarism, and I was deeply saddened to hear of the loss of these two brave officers in the line of duty,” Holder said in a statement. “On behalf of all those who serve in the United States Department of Justice, I want to express my heartfelt condolences to the officers' loved ones and colleagues.”

[...]

"Our nation must always honor the valor -- and the sacrifices -- of all law enforcement officers with a steadfast commitment to keeping them safe,” he said. “This means forging closer bonds between officers and the communities they serve, so that public safety is not a cause that is served by a courageous few, but a promise that's fulfilled by police officials and citizens working side by side."

Recall that Holder didn't call what happened in Ferguson "barbarism," despite the savagrey of the rioters.

These are the wages of poking the mob with a stick for political reasons. They shouldn't be surprised when the mob responds.

Blog Obama and Holder condemn police executions

The Sony hacking scandal started out being about racism ... and immediately Al Sharpton got involved. Now it has become an international incident and Obama was telling reporters at his presser last Friday that Sony should have asked him first before they pulled "The Interview" from it's December 25th release.

What right does Obama think he has to dictate to any private company???

December 21, 2014
Assassination of 2 NY policemen has the left scrambling
By Thomas Lifson

New York City Patrolmen Rafael Ramos and Wenjin Liu are dead at the hands of an assassin who executed them as they sat in their patrol car eating lunch, working an overtime shift.

“They were, quite simply, assassinated,” a shaken NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton said Saturday night.

The shooter — identified as Ismaaiyl Brinsley — boasted about wanting to murder cops in the hours before he ambushed the officers outside the Tompkins Houses in Bedford-Stuyvesant about 2:45 p.m.

“I’m putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours ... let’s take 2 of theirs,” Brinsley, 28, wrote on Instagram, alongside a photo of a silver handgun.

He also included three hashtags: ShootThePolice, RIPErivGarner (sic) and RIPMikeBrown.

“This may be my final post ... I’m putting pigs in a blanket.”

There can be no question that this was a political assassination. It comes just over a week after marchers in Brooklyn, the same borough where the officers were assassinated, chanted, “What do we want? Dead cops!”

Mayor deBlasio failed to denouce this. His silence spoke volumes.

Compare the New York Times and Washington Post early reports on the crime: the Times omits any mention of motive. That tells you that the left is desperate to avoid the fact that deliberate political agitation led a possibly deranged man to political violence.

The left was anxious to blame the attack on Gabriel Giffords on an obscure post by Sarah Palin using targets to indicate competitive House races. Now, when demonstrators called for dead cops, and when the mayor of New York City spoke of his son as a potential victim of police racism, implying that police are racists, they will seek to deny a connection.

193694_5_.jpg

Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, and Mayor de Blasio are all implicated in stirring up hatred for the police and all have issued mealy-mouthed pious declarations of their grief. It will not be enough. President Obama, enjoying himself in Hawaii, will have to interrupt his vacation and make a strong statement. What he says will have a strong influence on the furtue of race relations.

Blog Assassination of 2 NY policemen has the left scrambling

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._2_ny_policemen_has_the_left_scrambling.html#

Forum List

Back