The same liberals who laughed at Trump cause they thought he was lying about building a wall.....

not happy unless they are bitching
Oh, we're still laughing.

Except that now the American taxpayer is being scammed again to foot the bill by the worlds biggest con artist. That's pretty sad.

Republicans are taking away Trump supporters healthcare while making them pay billions for a useless wall. There is some irony there.

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.
Guess who's gonna have stock in the companies contracted for this wall..........
his fn family Do I win a prize?

who is it

link it tard
it's hidden like his taxes jon

I'm sure that article isn't under audits go ahead and post a link.

not happy unless they are bitching

Except that now the American taxpayer is being scammed again to foot the bill by the worlds biggest con artist. That's pretty sad.

Republicans are taking away Trump supporters healthcare while making them pay billions for a useless wall. There is some irony there.

Guess who's gonna have stock in the companies contracted for this wall..........

who is it

link it tard

so you are once again reduced to making fact free claims about trump

Suckers still think a wall like the one Trump described in his campaign will be built.
I will take any kind of human barrier over nothing.
I imagine most posters on here have jobs that are not threatened by illegals or pay that fluctuates depending on illegal populations so you have no reason to care. Your selfish attitudes of if I don't see it or it doesn't affect me so I don't care are detrimental to many Americans, including legal immigrants

Suckers still think a wall like the one Trump described in his campaign will be built.
I imagine most posters on here have jobs that are not threatened by illegals or pay that fluctuates depending on illegal populations so you have no reason to care. Your selfish attitudes of if I don't see it or it doesn't affect me so I don't care are detrimental to many Americans, including legal immigrants
I do not think a barrier will have much effect. To me, it seems to be mostly a waste of energy and resources. It will end up being more fence than a wall, so the so-called wall being built is a delusion and lie.

who is it

link it tard

I'm sure that article isn't under audits go ahead and post a link.
It's in their hidden trusts "Wink" Wink"

Are now attacking him for building the wall like he said.

Is there anything that illustrates their bullshit better? I do not think there is anything else I need to add to it. I need to though, cause of the......mods.

Soooo...

We all know everything the stupid left yell about, they could not possibly care less about.

Perhaps the fact that the same stupid left praising obama for drone killing terrorists while they get their panties in a wad over making 5 or 6 sandNIGGERS uncomfortable with waterboarding also illustrates it as well.

Please, feel free to add to the list of things that clearly show that the left are nothing but the stupid lying fat arrogant hypocritical gasbags I claim they are every day.

Please, feel free,

we're not paying for his f'ing wall

and mexico isn't paying for his f'ing wall.

wacko

who is it

link it tard

so you are once again reduced to making fact free claims about trump
Alternative truths aren't ok for me Just Kelly Ann?

Is there anything that illustrates their bullshit better? I do not think there is anything else I need to add to it. I need to though, cause of the......mods.

Soooo...

We all know everything the stupid left yell about, they could not possibly care less about.

Perhaps the fact that the same stupid left praising obama for drone killing terrorists while they get their panties in a wad over making 5 or 6 sandNIGGERS uncomfortable with waterboarding also illustrates it as well.

Please, feel free to add to the list of things that clearly show that the left are nothing but the stupid lying fat arrogant hypocritical gasbags I claim they are every day.

Please, feel free,

The way Trump is going, the left is done. He has STORMED into office and kept more promises in a week than that pile of shit Obama did in 8 years.

[

wacko

We're not paying for Hamas to launch terror attacks on Israel, the way Obama wanted us to.

Trump freezes Obama’s $221,000,000 parting gift to the “Palestinians”

Sorry, no Jews will be killed on our dime, I know how disappointed you and the other terrorist loving democrats must be..

BUT we indeed WILL pay for the wall to secure our border. And Mexico will ultimately pay for it through the loss of transfer payments from America.

You would understand this concept if you had attended High School, Mz. Fakelawyer.

Why must there be a physical barrier there, especially since it doesn't work. Half of the illegals in the country overstayed their visas. Contrary to Trump's statements, Mexicans are NOT pouring across the border by the millions.

There is no wall or even fence between Canada and the US, maybe that's because the vast majority of Canadians have no desire or wish to live the in the USA

Soooo...

Please, feel free,

The way Trump is going, the left is done. He has STORMED into office and kept more promises in a week than that pile of shit Obama did in 8 years.

"STORMED into office"????

He showed up with no staff begging Obama's people to stay on.

He's on track to sign more Executive Orders in one month than Obama did in 8 years.

And other than cut taxes for millionaires, and healthcare for everyone else, and cancel global warming tweets, he' hasn't kept any promises.

Shrink government - he just authorized hiring 5000 people to build a useless wall.

Balance the budget - cutting taxes and hiring people to build a $25 billion useless wall isn't going to do it.

Jobs, jobs, jobs - nothing. Crickets. Well there are the 350 Carrier jobs he saved. Woot woot.

[

wacko

We're not paying for Hamas to launch terror attacks on Israel, the way Obama wanted us to.

Trump freezes Obama’s $221,000,000 parting gift to the “Palestinians”

Sorry, no Jews will be killed on our dime, I know how disappointed you and the other terrorist loving democrats must be..

BUT we indeed WILL pay for the wall to secure our border. And Mexico will ultimately pay for it through the loss of transfer payments from America.

You would understand this concept if you had attended High School, Mz. Fakelawyer.
Obama wanted Hamas to launch terror attacks on Israel ?? Only a really f-ed up nitwit could say that

[

Oh, blatant lying, how clever.

He's on track to sign more Executive Orders in one month than Obama did in 8 years.

Considering his EO's are merely reversing the ones by Barry, your lie is absurd.

And other than cut taxes for millionaires, and healthcare for everyone else, and cancel global warming tweets, he' hasn't kept any promises.

Yawn, typical leftist demagoguery. The nation is tired of you filth.

Shrink government - he just authorized hiring 5000 people to build a useless wall.

You sure do lie a lot.

Balance the budget - cutting taxes and hiring people to build a $25 billion useless wall isn't going to do it.

Jobs, jobs, jobs - nothing. Crickets. Well there are the 350 Carrier jobs he saved. Woot woot.

LOL, poor butthurt snowflake. It's going to be a LONG 16 years for you. (if you Communists can even regain power after Pence completes his second term!)

Why must there be a physical barrier there, especially since it doesn't work. Half of the illegals in the country overstayed their visas. Contrary to Trump's statements, Mexicans are NOT pouring across the border by the millions.

There is no wall or even fence between Canada and the US, maybe that's because the vast majority of Canadians have no desire or wish to live the in the USA

Soooo...

Please, feel free,

How the fuck do you idiots know it won't work? It's never been built. For thousands of years humans have built walls to keep others out. Don't you think if it didn't work we would have stopped building them?

Christ you idiots are dumb as a box of rocks

[

Considering his EO's are merely reversing the ones by Barry, your lie is absurd.

You sure do lie a lot.

LOL, poor butthurt snowflake. It's going to be a LONG 16 years for you. (if you Communists can even regain power after Pence completes his second term!)

No you dumb asshat, it's going to be a long 2 years for you until Republicans impeach Trumps dumb ass.

660 Executive appointments to make. Trump made 29 by Inauguration Day. The entire State Department executive just gave Tillerson their resignations. These people have worked from multiple administrations, including Bush's, and they're not easily replaced because they're career diplomats, with specialized training.

As for me, I have no butthurt whatsoever. I'm a retired Canadian. My pensions are locked in and indexed to inflation.

I'm just sitting back :popcorn: watching the shit show that used to be the greatest country on earth and is now descending into anger, racism and poverty.

[

You sure do lie a lot.

No you dumb asshat, it's going to be a long 2 years for you until Republicans impeach Trumps dumb ass.

660 Executive appointments to make. Trump made 29 by Inauguration Day. The entire State Department executive just gave Tillerson their resignations. These people have worked from multiple administrations, including Bush's, and they're not easily replaced because they're career diplomats, with specialized training.

As for me, I have no butthurt whatsoever. I'm a retired Canadian. My pensions are locked in and indexed to inflation.

I'm just sitting back :popcorn: watching the shit show that used to be the greatest country on earth and is now descending into anger, racism and poverty.
It's descending into that shit because of you fools on the left

[

Obama wanted Hamas to launch terror attacks on Israel ?? Only a really f-ed up nitwit could say that

He was giving them $221 million in American taxpayer funds. You don't pay for things you don't want.

You stupid ass. Every Administration for the past 50 years has given the Palestinians money, including Bush and Reagan.

Thought you might enjoy this. It's not as easy as TrumpleThinSkin thinks it is.

Trump’s Executive Orders Might Hit Serious Legal Obstacles

[

How the fuck do you idiots know it won't work? It's never been built. For thousands of years humans have built walls to keep others out. Don't you think if it didn't work we would have stopped building them?

Christ you idiots are dumb as a box of rocks

She knows because the wall didn't work in Israel, where Obama's terrorist buddies still go in with impunity

Oh wait.. :lol:

[

You stupid ass. Every Administration for the past 50 years has given the Palestinians money, including Bush and Reagan.

Obammy was giving his extra-special terrorist buddies a gift,

{
Schanzer pointed to the leader of the Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, as an example of corruption. Abbas entered his 12th year as president this year, despite being elected to only a four-year term in 2005.

Obama is "releasing funds to a guy that’s become an autocrat," Schanzer said.

Obama's unilateral action came as he closed his presidency with a critical eye toward Israel. In December, the UN Security Council passed a resolution demanding that Israel stop building settlements on Palestinian land. The US refused to vote on the resolution, effectively allowing it to pass}

Why Obama sent the Palestinians $221 million during his last hours in office

Hey, you're Soros owned and controlled democrats, you support and promote Islamic terrorism, it's just what you do.

[

Obammy was giving his extra-special terrorist buddies a gift,

{
Schanzer pointed to the leader of the Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, as an example of corruption. Abbas entered his 12th year as president this year, despite being elected to only a four-year term in 2005.

Obama is "releasing funds to a guy that’s become an autocrat," Schanzer said.

Obama's unilateral action came as he closed his presidency with a critical eye toward Israel. In December, the UN Security Council passed a resolution demanding that Israel stop building settlements on Palestinian land. The US refused to vote on the resolution, effectively allowing it to pass}

Why Obama sent the Palestinians $221 million during his last hours in office

Hey, you're Soros owned and controlled democrats, you support and promote Islamic terrorism, it's just what you do.

I'm not a Democrat, I'm a Liberal. I have no interest in or allegiance to George Soros, I am a Canadian, living in Canada.

I don't support terrorism from anyone. I don't support violent protest. I think the so-called Christians who shot up abortion clinics should be imprisoned for life with no chance of parole. I do not believe in the death penalty.

I especially don't support the sort of racism, threats to those of other religions, or immigrants that are being pursued now in the United States.

You have elected a very dangerous man as President. Good luck with that. The world is watching and laughing, laughing, laughing at you stupid people.

Forum List

Back