Apologies, Lincoln.
Lincoln was a dirt-bag. If you’re going to mock my integrity, at least call me Washington (who had serious integrity the likes of which has rarely been seen).
Regards to your family. Hope they are a little more both sides people. Scary to have such a made up mind
And my regards to your family. I pray they have exponentially more integrity than you do. Hopefully they don’t defend criminal and unethical behavior just because it comes from the same side of the aisle as they do.

Apologies, Lincoln.
Lincoln was a dirt-bag. If you’re going to mock my integrity, at least call me Washington (who had serious integrity the likes of which has rarely been seen).
Regards to your family. Hope they are a little more both sides people. Scary to have such a made up mind
And my regards to your family. I pray they have exponentially more integrity than you do. Hopefully they don’t defend criminal and unethical behavior just because it comes from the same side of the aisle as they do.

Lincoln, "by the time I got there I was unfit to rule"
God bless ya.
It's just I was brought up not to infuse my debate replies with unbelievable foul mouth insults. You sort of lose the argument right off the bat.
Should I list yours again?
Dick sucking etc? Interesting Christian language
I don't defend unethical behavior, Clinton was a lowlife and don even lower
I just try to examine the facts in context.
A 14 yr old soros said the period was exhilarating. It somehow got transferred as he loved working for the nazis, even though nowhere did he say that.
Amazing to me you don't quote any of Don the cons.
Good luck anyway, it's a free country, keep reading Roseanne Barr and
Breitbart
Ps I'm still waiting for your source on the Obama insulting pic.
Your same side of the aisle?

A 14 yr old soros said the period was exhilarating. It somehow got transferred as he loved working for the nazis, even though nowhere did he say that.
As I have already proven, he called it “the time of his life”. It’s so weird to listen to you attempt to claim that words don’t mean what we know they mean.

Amazing to me you don't quote any of Don the cons.
This thread is about the overwhelming evidence that proves the Dumbocrats were “colluding” with the Russians. If you want to quote President Trump then start a thread on it. DM me the link to it. I’ll be glad to discuss.

Abortion is the issue that shows how corrupt democrats are and will be the issue that breaks the backs of democrats
How many adopted kids do you have again?
Strange the way Republicans insist that they are protecting children.

When they support the men who have killed unarmed black children.

They strip children from their parents.

They want to cut food stamps from poor children believing none get hungry.

They have no problem leaving a dying and dirty world to the next generation.

They even use disabled and sick children as political ammunition:

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

And they think we will believe they care about a fetus? Really?

I believe that about as much as I believe Trump is truthful and honest.

All roads from Russia lead directly to Hitlery Clinton and the Dumbocrats...
Along with the screenshot, Davis wrote “This particular passage from Lisa Page’s testimony about the FBI’s Trump investigation is interesting, given that we now know for a fact that a foreign national working on behalf of Hillary’s campaign was working with Russians to obtain damaging information about Trump.”
Even with voter fraud and the help of Russia, Hitlery still couldn’t win.

Twitter Admits it Shadowbanned an Accurate Tweet About Hillary Clinton Working With Russians

The Russian Trail Leads To The Democratics

Trump supporters could have, and did, tell everyone this, years ago, but would anyone listen? NOOOOOOO....

All roads from Russia lead directly to the Dumbocrat...
Yurii Lutsenko’s probe was prompted by a Ukrainian parliamentarian’s release of a tape recording purporting to quote a top law enforcement official as saying his agency leaked the Manafort financial records to help Clinton’s campaign.
The real collusion. Can’t wait to see Seawytch lose her shit over this one. :laugh:

As Mueller's Probe Dies - The REAL Collusion Scandal Explodes

Democrats' Real, Pervasive Collusion With Russia Somehow Lost In Media's Hysterical Anti-Trump Campaign | Investor's Business Daily

"The Democratic National Committee, acting on behalf of Hillary, actually contacted officials in the corrupt government of the Ukraine seeking opposition research against Trump.

"Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office," Politico said. "They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton's allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisors."

Is that not collusion? By the way, Ukrainian-supplied information about Manafort meeting with Russian officials led to him being fired by Trump. So the DNC actually used the information."

By law, using information collected from a foreign govt / source against a political opponent during an election is a CRIME...

"Viktor Vekselberg, a "Putin confidant," and other Putin cronies gave money to the Clinton Foundation. The Clinton charity also took in millions from Uranium One, which was sold to the Russian government in 2010. With its acquisition, Russia gained control of 20% of the U.S.' uranium deposits. Hillary's State Department approved the sale."

"In the last election, Hillary Clinton made special cause with left-wing green groups, since she had plainly stated her intent to take down the fossil fuel industry — and along with it, American industry and its way of life — a long-cherished goal of the far-left green movement. Now, according to House Science Committee Chairman Lamar Smith, it turns out that the green groups were working in collusion with — you guessed it — Russia."

"Hillary's campaign manager didn't disclose during the campaign that he had received 75,000 shares of stock from Joule Unlimited, which was financed by the Kremlin. Podesta served as a director of the company from 2010 to 2014, when he joined the Obama White House. He hid the holdings from public scrutiny by transferring them to a shell company called Leonidio Holdings, that he incorporated a mere week and a half before taking a post in the White House. Tens of millions of dollars funneled to green groups to attack the U.S. energy industry, on behalf of Russia and global warming."

"Tony Podesta, John's brother, who was paid $24 million in fees as a lobbyist in 2016, much of it from foreign governments. He lobbied for Sberbank, a Russian financial firm, that was trying to get U.S. sanctions removed that had been imposed after Russia took the Crimea from Ukraine in 2014."

- Yes, Tony was working for the KGB Bank and the Russian Spy Agency that supposedly hacked the DNC's e-mails.

Of course, let's not leave Obama's own 'collusion' when he thought he was off-mike:

"President Obama met with then-Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, a protege of Vladimir Putin, at a 2012 conference in Seoul. In comments he thought weren't being picked up by a microphone, Obama said he needed time, "particularly with missile defense," until he was in a stronger political position."

Collusion?
- "The DNC used disinformation from a highly questionable source linked to the Russians to discredit Trump last year."

"The fact is, the Democratic Party and their allies on the left are up to their necks in real, actual, demonstrable and irrefutable collusion with the Russians and their dictatorial former-KGB leader, Vladimir Putin."
Yeah Ukraine, which is barely even a nation, colluded with Hillary. :rolleyes:

Trump was campaigning on rewarding the Russian superpower for taking Ukraine's land and threatening to take more. Of course they're going to voice displeasure about Trump.

The rest of the post is nonsense. Saying that "actually, it was Hillary colluding with the Russians" is the dumbest argument ever. That's the kind of debate tactic a 1st grader uses.
That has to be the most pathetic apology for Dim hypocrisy I have ever seen in this forum.

We Democrats fully support every investigation into Russian connections. That's because we have nothing to hide.

Republicans, on the other hand, oppose such investigations. They certainly act like they have something to hide. Everyone assumes they're guilty because they act so guilty.

The Republican Useful Idiot crowd here says they want Democrats investigated, but their leaders will never let that happen. Because they're not quite as stupid as the Useful Idiots, Republican leaders know any investigation will find nothing on Democrats, but will instead lead right back to the Trump administration corruption.

If congressional Republicans thought that an investigation could reveal Democratic wrongdoing, they'd launch it. Is anyone going to claim otherwise?
How about an investigation into the coup your cronies in the FBI staged against a lawfully elected president?

Yeah Ukraine, which is barely even a nation, colluded with Hillary.

Thank you for admitting Hillary Clinton illegally colluded with a foreign nation.

That was sarcasm. You'd have to provide proof for me to admit that. For example, try to get some e-mails of Chelsea accepting a meeting with important Ukranians promising to give her dirt on Trump. That would be a pretty good start.
Hillary colluded with Trump-hating foreign spies (working for Obama's FBI) and Russians, paid them for a document that was used illegally in an attempt to alter an election.

Schiff PERSONALLLY THINKS Trump colluded with Russia, despite Mueller's report of NO EVIDENCE / NO CRIME / NO COLLUSION, but he and the Democrats / snowflakes continue to lie / justify / deny the existing evidence of DEMOCRAT crime.

How about an investigation into the coup your cronies in the FBI staged against a lawfully elected president?

Sure.

You clearly haven't thought this through.

Such an investigation would bring into the limelight, again, all of the Russian connections that prompted the Mueller investigation.

We're entirely in favor of it. The crazy conservative US mainstream media really wants to bury all of that history, so it would be fantastic to see it all get exposed again.

You need to understand that you're delusional. You've been fed a stupid and insane story, and you actually fell for it. Being how the real world is most unkind to your delusions, you and our Stalinist cult would be reamed hard if you now try to act on your delusions.

Fortunately, I can tell you that with no fear that you'll act rationally now, being how you're too emotionally invested in your delusions to change.

That goes for all of the Trumpflake Stalinist shitstains here. Bring it on, snowflakes. We'll expose your corruption again and laugh at your tears.

Forum List

Back