You mean the one that completely and totally exonerated President Trump? :lmao:

As I keep saying, you're only interesting now as an example of abnormal psychology. No such information has been published, yet you _BELIEVE_ anyways, solely because your cult told you to believe.

So, when Trump fails to investigate the Democrats and I'm proven correct yet another time, what excuse will you use? You'd best plan ahead and get one ready now.

You mean the one that completely and totally exonerated President Trump? :lmao:
No such information has been published
The entire report was submitted to Congress and Robert Mueller went on record stating no evidence of collusion exists. President Trump is completely and totally exonerated. Stop trying to hide behind the word “published”, snowflake. You’re not fooling anyone.

Robert Mueller went on record stating no evidence of collusion exists.

Nope. That's what Barr claimed.

He also claimed that Obstruction can't be prosecuted without prosecuting the original (some might say "orange") crime.

Clearly THAT was bullshit. So it follows that nothing in that press release can be taken on its face.

I see the russians are still in venezuela....I wonder what they have on trump?
That’s a drastic improvement from when the Russians were inside the Barack Obama White House. Or did you forget that self-professed communist Van Jones had a cozy little job there?

It starts with Democrats as well. They worked with the USSR years ago out of ideological sympathies. Today it’s simply raw power they are after.

The entire report was submitted to Congress and Robert Mueller went on record stating no evidence of collusion exists.

If you're not lying, you can give us that Mueller quote.

You won't, of course, because it doesn't exist. Your cult made that story up, and you mindlessly repeat whatever the cult tells you to.

And you're fine with your role as party lickspittle. You'd literally rather burn in Hell than admit you've always been a cult parrot, and that the liberals have always been right about everything.

Think about it. Eternity is a long time to get reamed by demons. There's no "It's okay to lie for TheGloryOfTheParty" clause in the Bible. Unless you publicly repent of your lie here and make amends to all the people you lied to, you burn.

Unless you publicly repent of your lie here and make amends to all the people you lied to, you burn.
88ADDAB3-F0E5-4909-8001-FCDEB0521A8F.gif

There's no "It's okay to lie for TheGloryOfTheParty" clause in the Bible. Unless you publicly repent of your lie here and make amends to all the people you lied to, you burn.
Oddly enough...there is no “repent on USMB” in the Bible. :lmao:

So where's the Mueller quote, liar?

I suppose it's good you're not even pretending you didn't lie. You just declare that you're a special snowflake who is allowed to lie for the GreaterGoodOfTheParty

So where's the Mueller quote, liar?
It’s amazing you keep coming back for more. It’s pretty apparent you’re lonely and looking for attention. Nobody could spread this much propaganda, be proven wrong in every post, and still continue down that same path.

Repent mammaries. You never know when your time will be up. And hell is an awful place to spend eternity.

Weeping at me doesn't change what you said, you know. It just makes you look even more cowardly and dishonest.

You just told the board "Robert Mueller went on record stating no evidence of collusion exists."

So where's that Mueller quote, liar?

You lied outright, and you don't regret it at all. As usual, you only regret getting caught. Given that you always get caught, due to how stupid your lies are, one would think you'd have learned to stop lying. But you haven't. You seem to enjoy the humiliation.

And still no Mueller quote.

Since everyone now knows you lied, why not just 'fess up? What do you hope to accomplish with this ongoing cowardly weasel act?

You got humiliated, again, because you haven't had an independent thought running through your pretty little head for decades. TheParty tells you what to say, and you say it. Since TheParty lies a lot, that means you get humiliated a lot.

Don't you ever get tired of being left twisting in the wind by your masters? Don't you get tired of life on your knees?

Forum List

Back