The Root of USA Weakness and Degeneracy; Cultural Marxism

This liberal served 6 years in the Army, and how many did you serve?
Thank you for your service to our country.

Did the Army survive you?
Parts of it did...We drank the package beverage store dry...
I put a serious dent into it too when I was in.

Such is an ongoing struggle for 11Bs to keep the alcohol supply steady and the MPs floundering.
I was a generator mechanic for an Air Defense Artillery unit and them fellows stayed pickled 24/7...

Such is an ongoing struggle for 11Bs to keep the alcohol supply steady and the MPs floundering.
I was a generator mechanic for an Air Defense Artillery unit and them fellows stayed pickled 24/7...
Air Force Birdmen are spoiled. Their mess halls are more like restaurants and the quarters were always too nice to keep men rugged, IMO.

I think the Army has demonstrated that to keep men in fighting trim you have to serve them shit for food so they dont put on too much weight.

LOL.....the Q-Tip unit!!!:2up:

Yep. We've been on to them for many years. Luckily....we have the guns and that's never changing.
Don't make us General Sherman you again.

"Us" haha? YOU are gonna pick up a gun haha??? Laughable.

Little difference between now and 1861.

1861- War fought over freeing slaves, most military power was up North. Most federal troops were Northern.

Today? Most of the US military power is located in the Southern regions, and something like 60% of the military members are Southern born.

No one is fighting to enslave others...but rather to just be left alone.

You want to "Sherman us again" haha? For one....liberals trying to fight is just funny in itself.

Second....WHO is gonna Sherman us? New York, California and Portland gonna unite to beat down the rest of America haha???

You liberals STILL don't get it. If it ever came down to it....the military and police are gonna side with US....not you fag libs.

Of course you did!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Another fake army guy.........these internet forums are littered with these fake army guys.:up:

Forum List

Back