The Road to Auschwitz Ran Through American Genocide

It would have been a much shorter trip, and on target, to discuss American eugenics and Auschwitz.
...or how the Nazi jurists emulated the US Democratic party's racist laws against negroes when they instituted the Nuremberg laws that were used as a legal pretext for forcing millions of Jews into ghettos, then concentration camps and then into gas chambers, cremation ovens, and mass graves.

Aka genocide.

Last edited:
It would have been a much shorter trip, and on target, to discuss American eugenics and Auschwitz.
...or how the NAZI jurists emulated the US Democratic party's racist laws against negroes

no doubt------those JIM CROW (?) laws were horrific and racist-----but they did not
INSPIRE adolf--------he has even more horrific teachers

...or how the NAZI jurists emulated the US Democratic party's racist laws against negroes

no doubt------those JIM CROW (?) laws were horrific and racist-----but they did not
INSPIRE adolf--------he has even more horrific teachers
Even more horrific than Democrats?

Who?

Last edited:

Though true that would be a shorter trip, why discuss American eugenics as though it was particularly relevant to Nazi dogma and later policies?

Hitler was jealous that the US was able to legitimize eugenics via law. Eugenics was a thing in the UK, Canada, the US, etc. and so on. Hitler wanted to join the club. Nobody gave a damn about Hitler. And then they saw just how far it could go and...........quietly cut their crap and walked away backwards.

To be clear, are you trying to put some form of moral responsibility for the Holocaust on lawmakers in the South, for passing laws to do shit like not share bathrooms with blacks?

Cause that seems unfair.

Uh.......no. You know......eugenics and compulsory sterilization laws. The first law was in 1907 in the state of Indiana.
EugenicsArchive

Eugenics: Compulsory Sterilization in 50 American States

Then {{meta.pageTitle}}

And that whole little kidnap Appalachian folks and sterilization thing. And Puerto Ricans. And Black women. And experiments were a thing too.

Edwin Black has an excellent book on it.

true that he was influenced by the EUGENICS thing-----but the USA did not invent
that one either-------in fact it goes all the way back to the ancient Greeks who
had no problem leaving "defective" infants exposed on a rock

At no point did I say it was invented by the US. Hitler wasn't influenced by it........he was it. That is how far it could go. Hitler was impressed that the US was able to codify it. On the one hand you have several countries that have these conferences, sharing whatever disturbing data they have and speeches, etc. Where's Germany? Not invited. It's a very uncomfortable chapter in world history and in the US.

WOW...

You went all the way back to 1400's to blame AMERICANS for Hitlers KILLING OF JEWS......

Let me guess.. Your an atheist and antisemitic...

Hitler's killing of jews was an issue created by THE CATHOLIC CHURCH---not by
Columbus ----alone

The Catholic Church? That seems like crazy talk.

try paying attention next time you are in church or reading the literature thereof

I've been in church, many times. Never heard anything to support your position.

Though true that would be a shorter trip, why discuss American eugenics as though it was particularly relevant to Nazi dogma and later policies?

Hitler was jealous that the US was able to legitimize eugenics via law. Eugenics was a thing in the UK, Canada, the US, etc. and so on. Hitler wanted to join the club. Nobody gave a damn about Hitler. And then they saw just how far it could go and...........quietly cut their crap and walked away backwards.

To be clear, are you trying to put some form of moral responsibility for the Holocaust on lawmakers in the South, for passing laws to do shit like not share bathrooms with blacks?

Cause that seems unfair.

Uh.......no. You know......eugenics and compulsory sterilization laws. The first law was in 1907 in the state of Indiana.
EugenicsArchive

Then {{meta.pageTitle}}

And that whole little kidnap Appalachian folks and sterilization thing. And Puerto Ricans. And Black women. And experiments were a thing too.

true that he was influenced by the EUGENICS thing-----but the USA did not invent
that one either-------in fact it goes all the way back to the ancient Greeks who

At no point did I say it was invented by the US. Hitler wasn't influenced by it........he was it. That is how far it could go. Hitler was impressed that the US was able to codify it. On the one hand you have several countries that have these conferences, sharing whatever disturbing data they have and speeches, etc. Where's Germany? Not invited. It's a very uncomfortable chapter in world history and in the US.

it is not at all clear to me that ADOLF was in any way "impressed" by the
eugenics movement in the USA or its somewhat sick implementation in
the USA. His manner of implementation ALSO goes way back to the Greeks
and the Romans. Keep in mind-----Germany was the THIRD REICH -----its
code of laws includes aspects of the JUSTINIAN CODE. As to the horrors
of genocide committed upon the Americas-------try to cope-----it was just an
extension of the ideology of ROME Rome never really invented anything---
it all came from the Greeks. The actual ROOT of the first Reich is described
in "THE REPUBLIC" by Plato

Cause that seems unfair.

EugenicsArchive

Then {{meta.pageTitle}}

Perhaps you should read what he wrote?

WOW...

You went all the way back to 1400's to blame AMERICANS for Hitlers KILLING OF JEWS......

Columbus ----alone

try paying attention next time you are in church or reading the literature thereof

you may not be paying attention. OR---there are churches and there are churches. You may not be catholic or attend a church much influenced
by the original first reich

Cause that seems unfair.

EugenicsArchive

Then {{meta.pageTitle}}

I understand that he ADMIRED all manifestations of his own perversion----
including the Armenian genocide. But I do not believe that his development
depended on any of them. The origins of his ideology are much older

EugenicsArchive

Then {{meta.pageTitle}}

I understand that he ADMIRED all manifestations of his own perversion----
including the Armenian genocide. But I do not believe that his development
depended on any of them. The origins of his ideology are much older

Have a good day.

Cause that seems unfair.

EugenicsArchive

Then {{meta.pageTitle}}

Do you consider the fact that the founder of Planned Parenthood was an eugenist, to be an uncomfortable chapter in world history?

WOW...

Columbus ----alone

you may not be paying attention. OR---there are churches and there are churches. You may not be catholic or attend a church much influenced

I would have noticed that. And though I am not catholic, I have married into a catholic family. Been part of it for many years. Never heard the slightest hint of anti-semitism.

Aww so heart tugging. Never mind the natives violence against each other. Never mind the incans and mayans sacrificing sawing off heads. Oh yes, the world was all peaceful and roses before columbus showed up. Lol.

The trope of the "noble savage".

Columbus ----alone

I would have noticed that. And though I am not catholic, I have married into a catholic family. Been part of it for many years. Never heard the slightest hint of anti-semitism.

In your family? ok so? That's your family. I am referring to church teachings.

Wing-nuttiness on full display. So you're equating Columbus's treatment of the natives with what Hitler did to the Jews?!

If you wanna identify an American who contributed greatly to the deaths on untold numbers of Jews, you might look into the actions of a person who I suspect is one of your heroes: Franklin D. Roosevelt.

FDR refused entry to nearly all Jewish refugees who were seeking asylum in the U.S. and only reversed this policy in 1943 under intense pressure. Under FDR’s orders, ships full of Jewish refugees were even turned away at American ports. FDR also refused to order the bombing of the railroad lines leading to the death camps, nor would he order the bombing of the gas chambers in the death camps.

All of this and much more is detailed in Dr. David Wyman’s book The Abandonment of the Jews: America and the Holocaust 1941-1945 (Pantheon Books, 1984) and in Dr. Rafael Medoff’s book The Jews Should Keep Quiet: Franklin D. Roosevelt, Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, and the Holocaust (Jewish Publication Society, 2019), among other books that discuss these sad facts.

In contrast to FDR, Japan welcomed thousands of Jewish refugees from Poland. The Jewish community in Japan arranged for the refugees to come to the city of Kobe. When the refugees arrived, many Japanese people came to see them, and some gave them food and other gifts. These Jewish refugees were able to come to Japan because the Japanese consulate in Lithuania issued had them transit visas, while the American, British, French, and other European consulates would not do so. The Japanese even offered to allow hundreds of thousands of European Jews to settle in Manchuria, but Rabbi Stephen Wise, the leader of the American Jewish community and a staunch FDR Democrat, rejected the offer out of hand. These little-known facts are discussed in Marvin Tokayer and Mary Swartz’s book The Fugu Plan: The Untold Story of the Japanese and the Jews During World War II (Gefen Publishing, 2004).

If you want to read some online articles on FDR’s abandonment of the Jews for most of WW II, here are a few:

Report on the Acquiescence of FDR Government in the Murder of the Jews (January 1944)

The Truth About FDR and the Jews - Brandeis Center

FDR wanted Jews ‘spread thin’ and kept out of U.S., documents reveal

The Folly of Excusing FDR on the Holocaust

FDR gets credit for his response to Kristallnacht. He shouldn't

I am very sorry if everything that allows your thesaurus or conscience as of a human being to do is to “label” a person who is trying to uncover the historical truth, including the ideological and psychological sources of Nazi genocide. The fact that you do not express grief over the innocently killed 100 million Native Americansand the rest keep silence proves that the nation is mentally ill. I still hope that not hopelessly.

Why you got the idea that I am an “anti-Semite,” is not clear. You concluded it only because I named one Jew, namely Christopher Columbus, as a scumbag ?!

You didn’t notice that I wrote that 6 million Jews were brutally slaughtered by the Nazis

We'll return to my question of HOW it happened that "the first fully Jewish government of Franklin Roosevelt" did everything to prevent Jewish refugees from Europe from entering America?" Everything has its time...

Or were you trying to say that Jews cannot be criticized just because one Middle Eastern tale claims they had been chosen by God? Sorry, I didn't witnessesed that - only the Jews themselves claim this.

As a scientist, I admit only facts, and not confirmed statements are fictitious. If I claim that I am the reincarnation of Alexander the Great, but don’t provide evidence, you will call me a liar or a lunatic.

images

The massive use of fighting dogs accustomed to eating human meat by Spaniards . The picture has inaccuracies, since in battle dogs wore chain mail. Rather, it is a scene of hunting for Indians - a tradition adopted by the American Christian colonists from the Spaniards

All I’m trying to say is that the German Nazis were not the first to sew gloves from human skin, to make ashtrays from human scalps and souvenirs - from the human bones of recently killed.

And the fact that the US military is still atrocious towards other nations is the topic of the last chapter of this historical essay.

Neither the Anglo-American carpet bombing of the German cities, nor the "fireballs" in which American pilots burned the civilian Japanese population, nor Hiroshima, nor Nagasaki, nor the bombing of the civilian population of Yugoslavia, nor the 200 thousand dead children of Iraq - are accidents. These are all logical links in one historical psichological chain. ..

So, read the second chapter: "We Live, Ride and Walk around the Huge Graveyard"

Wing-nuttiness on full display. So you're equating Columbus's treatment of the natives with what Hitler did to the Jews?!

If you wanna identify an American who contributed greatly to the deaths on untold numbers of Jews, you might look into the actions of a person who I suspect is one of your heroes: Franklin D. Roosevelt.

FDR refused entry to nearly all Jewish refugees who were seeking asylum in the U.S. and only reversed this policy in 1943 under intense pressure. Under FDR’s orders, ships full of Jewish refugees were even turned away at American ports. FDR also refused to order the bombing of the railroad lines leading to the death camps, nor would he order the bombing of the gas chambers in the death camps.

All of this and much more is detailed in Dr. David Wyman’s book The Abandonment of the Jews: America and the Holocaust 1941-1945 (Pantheon Books, 1984) and in Dr. Rafael Medoff’s book The Jews Should Keep Quiet: Franklin D. Roosevelt, Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, and the Holocaust (Jewish Publication Society, 2019), among other books that discuss these sad facts.

In contrast to FDR, Japan welcomed thousands of Jewish refugees from Poland. The Jewish community in Japan arranged for the refugees to come to the city of Kobe. When the refugees arrived, many Japanese people came to see them, and some gave them food and other gifts. These Jewish refugees were able to come to Japan because the Japanese consulate in Lithuania issued had them transit visas, while the American, British, French, and other European consulates would not do so. The Japanese even offered to allow hundreds of thousands of European Jews to settle in Manchuria, but Rabbi Stephen Wise, the leader of the American Jewish community and a staunch FDR Democrat, rejected the offer out of hand. These little-known facts are discussed in Marvin Tokayer and Mary Swartz’s book The Fugu Plan: The Untold Story of the Japanese and the Jews During World War II (Gefen Publishing, 2004).

If you want to read some online articles on FDR’s abandonment of the Jews for most of WW II, here are a few:

Report on the Acquiescence of FDR Government in the Murder of the Jews (January 1944)

Thank you for your honesty, objectivity and well-read. These unfortunate, brainwashed by priests, completely lost their ability to think critically. Or ... are American (so to speak) Nazis who don’t put the lives of OTHERS

By the way, there are many Jews who speak and write the truth about those Jews who were and are in power. As Marx and Engels said, "in every nation there are TWO nations - the people of the poor and the people of the rich."

Honest Jew, the main authority in the history of American Jews in modern America, Professor Charles E. Silberman in his book "Why American Jews in power in the government of Franklin Roosevelt didn’t let unhappy Jews from Europe doom them to slaughter the Nazis frankly writes about why American Jews in power in the government of Franklin Roosevelt A Certain People: American Jews and Their Lives Today "

If they provoke me again, I will begin to write the whole truth. From what I so far abstain ...

Thank you for your honesty, objectivity and well-read. These unfortunate, brainwashed by "Christian" priests, completely lost their ability to think critically. Or ... are American (so to speak) Nazis who don’t vallue the lives of OTHERS...

By the way, there are many Jews who speak and write THE TRUTH about those Jews who were and are in power. As Marx and Engels said, "in every nation there are TWO nations - the people of the poor and the people of the rich."

The honest Jew, the main authority in the history of American Jews in modern America, Professor Charles E. Silberman in his book "A Certain People: American Jews and Their Lives Today " openly explains WHY American Jews in power in the government of Franklin Roosevelt didn’t let unhappy Jews from Europe to enter the USA and doomed them to slaughter by Nazis.

If they provoke me again, I will start writing the whole truth... From what I so far abstain ...

upload_2019-10-8_15-59-59.jpeg

upload_2019-10-8_16-3-14.jpeg

In particular, about the hypocrisy of those who open the Holocaust Museum in America in almost every big city. As they say, "It’s better not to wake a sleeping dog".

WOW...Times New Roman

And an asthmatic

The Road to Auschwitz went through the Americam Genocide

Part II

History is a set of lies agreed upon

Napoleon Bonaparte

First of all, you cannot discover an inhabited land. Otherwise Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein or Bush the Junior would be not the war criminals but the outstanding “discoverers”. The history we have been taught is a myth. Myths are so fraught with meaning that we live and die with them. They are “maps by which cultures navigate through time” (Stolen Continents. The New World Through Indian Eyes. Ronald Wright, p.4). The myth of “discovery” has transformed historical crimes into glittering icons. While Western Myths are triumphalistic, those of the losers are of a drama.

Due to the “Factory of Dreams”, excuse me, “…Of the Lies…” Native Americans were represented as backward, undeveloped, lacking things that signify the European “human technological progress” – lack of a plow and of a wheel. Or writing (well, as we found out, Maya hieroglyphs WERE a writing!). And NOBODY noticed that without oxen or horses that did not exist in America, these tools were useless.

The apologists of the “rightness” of the European colonization of America say that Inca Empire fell because it was an “anthill” society whose subjects had no free will. They assert that ancient Peruvians simply stood around and allowed themselves to be butchered by a handful of the European scoundrels with crosses on their necks. Why? Because the conquerors brought to Peru the pearl of individual freedom !!!

Does that not resemble the “Operation Iraqi Freedom” of our time ???

For Inca contemporary of Shakespeare the smelly invaders turned the world “upside down” (they did not take baths and Native Americans did it on daily basis (they had to put flowers into their nostrils to stand the stink coming from the bodies of the Spaniards.

The Aztecs of Mexico, the Maya of Guatemala and Yucatan, the Incas of Peru, the Cherokees of the Southern United States, and the Iroquois of the Great Lakes - all of them left multiple written accounts of the first encounters and the European invaders and the conflict.

America high school and university students graduate with the false knowledge that a “typical Indian” was a nomadic hunter. In fact the majority of them lived in villages, towns and cities long before the crimibal Columbus defiled their land with their feet.

Mexico City, the Aztec capital held a quarter million people - four times more than Tudor London. It controlled the total population of 20 million.

In 1492 the British Isles had only 5 million people. Spain - about eight.

Asia and Africa have been decolonized. That didn’t happen to America. Why are Native Americans not represented at the United Nations ??? Why none of the Native American languages are used as the official languages of the United Nations?

Languages of the “primitive peoples" ??? But Guinea and New Guinea are governed today by descendants of their original inhabitants who were much less developed than most of the peoples of ancient America ...

“Primitive peoples” ??? These “primitive peoples”, the Aztec, defeated the unit of Fransisco Hernandes, equipped with swords, muskets and crossbows, wearing armor war dogs, and who died soon from his injuries.

Why was pre-Columbian America occupied and ruined?

Unfortunately, “biological weapons” was on the side of the conquistadors : smallpox, measles, influenza, bubonic plague, yellow fewer, cholera and malaria, the deceases brought to America as a result of the “Columbian Exchange”. Native Americans had little or no immunity - they caught the new sickness quickly, the infection was extremely virulent. The sheer loss of people was devastating. Decease was a political assignment squad killing kings, generals, seasoned advisors at the very time they were needed most.

By the year 1492, approximately 100 million Native Americans, one fifth of the human race of that time, were living in America. By 1600, after twenty waves of pestilence 90 million died, the equivalent of, in today’s ’terms, to the loss of a billion. And the physical extermination of Native Americans on the scale of genocide by violent methods continued ...

But more on that in the next chapter ...

Forum List

Back