The RNC is creating jobs: D-List Actors and Celebs have an uptick in job growth

Typical prog unearned arrogance.

Your tears are amusing

And your supposed smugness because your side gets the bigger A-list idiots is comical.
A-List people who do not hold progressive ideas are terrified to show their colors. It is a one way street for them. If they are not for the democrats, they keep quiet otherwise they would never get an act on the big screen again.

The blacklist may be dead, but the redlist is alive and well.

I can tell I failed! See ya next post:badgrin:

Getting a response is not success, unless you are nothing but a bottom feeding troll.

and that is "success", not success.

Bring it back again

I like a climbing post count just as much as you do, hack.
But but but. He is one of those " high quality " trolls the board staff so loves.

;)

Wow, they must have really lowered the bar on "high quality" trolls.

I always considered him a middling level troll, never as bad as SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.
Well they are dealing with the scraps of an Obama economy so...

The majority house and senate GOP leadership was never about jobs, will never be about jobs and could care less about making this economy work. As long as they have the support of ignorant stupid gerrymandered hillbillies, it will continue to be business as usual in this country, with or without Trump in the white house....because Trump himself said it wisely....a slump economy is GOOD FOR WALL STREET.

The Obama's paid over $1 Billion of government money for Michael/Michelle's college roommate to build the planets only website that can't ell you when someone bought your product

The majority house and senate GOP leadership was never about jobs, will never be about jobs and could care less about making this economy work. As long as they have the support of ignorant stupid gerrymandered hillbillies, it will continue to be business as usual in this country, with or without Trump in the white house....because Trump himself said it wisely....a slump economy is GOOD FOR WALL STREET.

Sod off, you wanker.

Sod off, you wanker.
Truth hurts don't it, ass wipe?

Sod off, you wanker.
Truth hurts don't it, ass wipe?

About as much truth as a SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED post.

Forum List

Back