The RNC is creating jobs: D-List Actors and Celebs have an uptick in job growth

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Scott Baio and several prominent D-listers were happy to finally work again. Former Soap Opera stars are all abuzz just waiting for their moment to shit.....shine!

You had the guy with the beard with the ducks. Then Guilliani having a Howard Dean moment which was nothing short of heart stopping....because he looked and acted like his heart was stopping.

More to come....They've reached out to the lesser known people from Welcome Back Cotter. Details emerging

Typical prog unearned arrogance.

Your tears are amusing

And your supposed smugness because your side gets the bigger A-list idiots is comical.

I dont know who they are going to get. I'm laughing at the D-Listers Back to Work program the RNC is running after claiming it was going to be YUGE!

Then they roll out this bunch. LOL....It must hurt your soul to clap for people who havent worked since the Flat Screen was invented LMAO

Scott Baio and several prominent D-listers were happy to finally work again. Former Soap Opera stars are all abuzz just waiting for their moment to shit.....shine!

You had the guy with the beard with the ducks. Then Guilliani having a Howard Dean moment which was nothing short of heart stopping....because he looked and acted like his heart was stopping.

More to come....They've reached out to the lesser known people from Welcome Back Cotter. Details emerging

Well let me know when they ask you to speak then I know they're scraping the bottom of the barrel for the lowest piece of trash they could find...

Your tears are amusing

And your supposed smugness because your side gets the bigger A-list idiots is comical.

I dont know who they are going to get. I'm laughing at the D-Listers Back to Work program the RNC is running after claiming it was going to be YUGE!

Then they roll out this bunch. LOL....It must hurt your soul to clap for people who havent worked since the Flat Screen was invented LMAO

The Duck Dynasty guy probably gets more viewers than most of the people who will be lined up for the DNC.

Dana White runs a company that was just sold for $4 Billion dollars.

Your attempt at mockery is a failure, considering your probable only claim to fame is being in the shot of a news crew doing a story on the robbery at the Piggly Wiggly.

Your tears are amusing

It would probably matter more if the majority of working actors that are in movies and on TV were actually talented.

And most of them aren't so ...

Your tears are amusing

The Duck Dynasty guy probably gets more viewers than most of the people who will be lined up for the DNC.

Your attempt at mockery is a failure, considering your probable only claim to fame is being in the shot of a news crew doing a story on the robbery at the Piggly Wiggly.

and he was the robber that failed...

Well let me know when they ask you to speak then I know they're scraping the bottom of the barrel for the lowest piece of trash they could find...

I'm not an actor. But you're Sci-Fi styled acting deserves an automatic shot on that stage. You're pretending to know me is worthy of at least a spot in Central Park

Your tears are amusing

I can tell I failed! See ya next post:badgrin:

Your tears are amusing

It would probably matter more if the majority of working actors that are in movies and on TV were actually talented.

Even if they are talented, it doesn't mean they are smart, or someone to be listened to for political positions.

Your tears are amusing

Getting a response is not success, unless you are nothing but a bottom feeding troll.

and that is "success", not success.

Your tears are amusing

Even if they are talented, it doesn't mean they are smart, or someone to be listened to for political positions.
That too.

Your tears are amusing

Getting a response is not success, unless you are nothing but a bottom feeding troll.

Bring it back again

Your tears are amusing

Unless they are an underwear model :p

Bring it back again

I like a climbing post count just as much as you do, hack.

Bring it back again

But but but. He is one of those " high quality " trolls the board staff so loves.

;)

Bring it back again

But but but. He is one of those " high quality " trolls the board staff so loves.

;)

Wow, they must have really lowered the bar on "high quality" trolls.

I always considered him a middling level troll, never as bad as SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

Forum List

Back