The Rise of Hitler - HOW?

---they were not going to get everyone to agree to kick Germany's a$$ for some minor violations

1. Creating an army of several million men when the Treaty limited it to 100,000 was NOT "some minor violation."
2 Building a fleet of submarines when the Treaty allowed NONE was NOT "some minor violation."
3. Building a huge arsenal of fighter and bomber aircraft when NONE were allowed under the Treaty was NOT "some minor violation."
4 The Treaty did NOT call for "kicking Germany's a$$." It provided for reoccupying various bridges and centers of transportation.

Try thinking before you write.

How? Here's how: Hitler appealed to the common man and railed against the rich. Hitler took advantage of the German public's outrage over the Treaty of Versailles. Hitler pretended to be friendly toward religion. By the time leading German conservatives and moderates realized what Hitler was, he was already entrenched in power. When Hitler began his massive rearmament program, the Allies looked the other way.

---they were not going to get everyone to agree to kick Germany's a$$ for some minor violations

1. Creating an army of several million men when the Treaty limited it to 100,000 was NOT "some minor violation."
2 Building a fleet of submarines when the Treaty allowed NONE was NOT "some minor violation."
3. Building a huge arsenal of fighter and bomber aircraft when NONE were allowed under the Treaty was NOT "some minor violation."
4 The Treaty did NOT call for "kicking Germany's a$$." It provided for reoccupying various bridges and centers of transportation.

you prove to be a dumbass----hahahhahahahahahahhah
..they built a LARGE arsenal of aircraft in a few years????!!!!!! = you are a dumbass...like I said, this shit didn't happen OVERNIGHT!!!
try not being a dumbass before you write

..they built a LARGE arsenal of aircraft in a few years????!!!!!! = you are a dumbass...like I said, this shit didn't happen OVERNIGHT!!!

YEARS were ample time for the allies to discover the violations and react in accordance with the Treaty of Versailles. Your childish giggles and vulgarity reflect your lack of common sense.
It's tragic how many there are like you, who don't contribute to any discussion.
If in fact I were as stupid as you claim, you should have put me on ignore instead of the reverse.

To my long Ignore List you go.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man."

ciao brutto

There is a book, In the Garden of Beasts" by Erik Larson that gives a true account of the life of the U.S. Ambassador to Germany appointed by FDR, in the early 30's. There was no organized foreign (or domestic) intelligence network in the U.S. during the FDR administration. FDR and his staff read the papers like everyone else at the time. Ambassador Dodd reported about Hitler's ongoing rise to power but the administration apparently wasn't interested. Instead FDR pestered Dodd to demand reparation payment for WW1. Even when Americans were being assaulted on the streets of Berlin by Nazi storm troopers the administration seemed uncaring and powerless.

FDR administration seemed uninterested.

YEARS were ample time for the allies to discover the violations and react in accordance with the Treaty of Versailles. Your childish giggles and vulgarity reflect your lack of common sense.
It's tragic how many there are like you, who don't contribute to any discussion.
If in fact I were as stupid as you claim, you should have put me on ignore instead of the reverse.

To my long Ignore List you go.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man."

ciao brutto
Chemmy pusses out..he/she can't take the heat
hahahahhahahah

There is a book, In the Garden of Beasts" by Erik Larson that gives a true account of the life of the U.S. Ambassador to Germany appointed by FDR, in the early 30's. There was no organized foreign (or domestic) intelligence network in the U.S. during the FDR administration. FDR and his staff read the papers like everyone else at the time. Ambassador Dodd reported about Hitler's ongoing rise to power but the administration apparently wasn't interested. Instead FDR pestered Dodd to demand reparation payment for WW1. Even when Americans were being assaulted on the streets of Berlin by Nazi storm troopers the administration seemed uncaring and powerless.

FDR administration seemed uninterested.

Yes, I recommend Eric Larson's book Garden of Beasts. Larson gives you an inside view of just how incompetently FDR handled the rise of Hitler. He also shows that there were many good Germans who recognized Hitler for the monster he was but that this recognition was not widespread enough in the early stages of Hitler's rise.

Forum List

Back