The Right’s Race Deafness

I had no problem recognizing the racial component of the Michael Brown incident. He and another black thug shoplifted a convenience store, bruiser Mikey pushing the diminutive manager around in the process,

You mean he pushed him once after he refused to give him the merchandise he had traded pot for the day before?

and then walked down the middle of a street together where they stuck out like sore thumbs to the cop on the lookout for two guys matching their descriptions he’d gotten via police radio.

Yup... how dare these black kids walk in the middle of the street! Don't these darkies know their place!!!!

From that point on had everything escalated as it did except that the cop was a black guy, Brown would have still ended up dead by police suicide.

Did you read Occifer's Wilson's testimony? The guy was scared of black people. Black people were really scary to him.

But the reality. The kid had his hands up (according to multiple witnesses) and was over 100 feet away when the six fatal shots hit him.
I’m not quite sure where to draw the line here between you’re just plain full of shit or outright lying again. Tend to lean towards lying as the whole class knows you’re of the serial variety.

The soon-to-be-dead black criminal thug strong-armed the store guy after reaching over the counter to steal a pack of cigarillos, according to grand jury testimony given by criminal Brown’s accomplice, Dorian Johnson. The trading pot story was but one of many bullshit allegations made up by lying JoeyB Dolezal types surrounding the incident.

My comment about the two criminal thugs walking down the middle of the street had nothing to do with them being black, dipshit. It was a stupid thing to do because it drew more attention to them than had they mixed in with folks on the sidewalk where they belonged.

Your allegation Brown had his hands up is pure bullshit, totally disproved by the grand jury investigation based on the testimony of several black people who witnessed the entire incident. That lie was first floated by accomplice Dorian Wilson at the scene along with further lies, also disproven, that Brown was on his knees, hands in the air and begging Wilson not to shoot him, but Wilson did anyway. In the back of the head no less, which really helped tork off the gathering crowd, but of course three autopsies failed to find a wound on the back of the dead head.

Have a Merry Christmas and a happy lying New Year.

Your post had everything to do with skin color.

The videotape from the store did not show what you say. It is obvious you are lying.

The testimonies of no one says what you do. And whether or not his hands were raised does not dispute the fact he was unarmed and no threat. The accomplices name was not Dorian Wilson. That grand jury investigation was a joke. But you are white and racist so the law does not matter to you. Or the truth.

I'm putting you on IGNORE. From now on, I won't see your worthless trash. You couldn't score a 10% on my Islamization Quiz or my Race/Crime Quiz, and you know it, which is why after years gone by, you've never dared to take them. You know nothing, and you have nothing to say, other than what leftist crazies feed you.

You are right, I wouldn't score very high on your "I'm a crazy white trash loser" because I'm not a racist asshole who needs to blame others for his miserable fail in life.

Those "witnesses" recanted, you idiot, after they were threatened with perjury. Some of them revealed they weren't even there, at all. You're a fool.

Yeah, funny, that a racist prosecutor who hated black folks because one shot his dad threatened black witnesses with perjury for reporting what happened.

The good news is, he got voted out of office. People had enough of his shit.

The soon-to-be-dead black criminal thug strong-armed the store guy after reaching over the counter to steal a pack of cigarillos, according to grand jury testimony given by criminal Brown’s accomplice, Dorian Johnson. The trading pot story was but one of many bullshit allegations made up by lying JoeyB Dolezal types surrounding the incident.

why did he "reach over the counter" to get items that were already in a bag? How do you explain the earlier footage where he's trading pot with store employees? Why did the cops release one and not the other?

My comment about the two criminal thugs walking down the middle of the street had nothing to do with them being black, dipshit. It was a stupid thing to do because it drew more attention to them than had they mixed in with folks on the sidewalk where they belonged.

Yup, them there darkies walking in the street. How dare they! I bet you miss the good old days when they road on the back of the bus.

Your allegation Brown had his hands up is pure bullshit, totally disproved by the grand jury investigation based on the testimony of several black people who witnessed the entire incident. That lie was first floated by accomplice Dorian Wilson at the scene along with further lies, also disproven, that Brown was on his knees, hands in the air and begging Wilson not to shoot him, but Wilson did anyway. In the back of the head no less, which really helped tork off the gathering crowd, but of course three autopsies failed to find a wound on the back of the dead head.

You mean the grand jury where the prosecutor acted like a defense attorney?

Fifteen witnesses said he had his hands up. 14 said he was running away when shot at. Seven said he was kneeling when shot at.

table-finalfinalup4.0.0.png

Now, witness testimony is not always reliable. so, yeah, Wilson was completely innocent if you ignore mulitple witnesses, and the fact the kid's body was 100 feet away from his police car...

Forum List

Back