The Right Wing Power Structure Is Trotting Out A New Campaign Against Hillary Clinton

Expect the right to get a lot more desperate as the election gets closer. They don't have a viable candidate so they have no choice but to crank out the lies.

Personal integrity used to be an important issue in the selection of the most powerful job on the planet but it seems that republican power brokers like Carl Rove don't want to go into Hillary's background and you can bet your ass that democrats sure don't want to examine the Hillary history. What's going on?

I'm watching Bill O'Riled Up's show right now and I'm seeing that the RW power structure is trying a new strategy against Hillary.

He started off w/a discussion w/Laura Ingraham about the polls and how Hillary is absolutely CRUSHING each and every Republican right now.

Then in the next segment he's here chatting w/James Carville, but here's the tricky part...he's stating that Hillary "isn't that liberal." He followed by saying "she'll likely say anything and everything she needs to to win, including she loves to watch the factor."

See what's happening here?

They are trying to attack her by cutting her off at the knees. If they can get the idea out there that Hillary isn't a liberal, it will most likely cause the liberal base, aka folks like me not to support her, and thereby never allowing her to rise to predominance. It's a nifty little trick.

Only thing is....it won't work.

As Bro. Al Sharpton says, "Nice try guys...but we GOTCHA!"

I attend services in two Modern Orthodox Shuls comprised mostly of Republicans who have FoxNoise running in the background.
It will be interesting listening to people's conversation to see if this sound-bite pops up.

I'll let you know either way.
So...did you hear anything from those RWers at your shul?

how does the libtard msm fix this???

resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-take-hillary-clinton-s-words-out-of-context-but-when-i-do-what-does-it-matter-a6a338.jpg

I'd bet on Hillary not getting the nomination but how can you win against sock accounts

Sent from my Chinese Supercomputer made from XBox parts Bush sent to China

Forum List

Back