Al Roke blasts NYC mayor de blasio

Question for the aids brigade: Why is de blasio being given a pass for having an "ex gay" spouse? Liberals would throw the mincingest, limp wristed hissy fit of all time if a conservative was involved with an "ex gay".

What a moron. How do you allow yourself, as the most powerful mayor in the country, to get into a twitter war with Al Roker?

Hey we tried to tell Al Roker about those vicious liberals, so maybe he will see it like Clarence Thomas does when viewing Northern Liberals now

Al Roker Delivers Bill de Blasio’s Forecast: One Term

February 13, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield

bli-450x270.jpg

Al Roker ✔ @alroker
Follow I knew this am @NYCMayorsOffice @NYCSchools would close schools.
Talk about a bad prediction. Long range DiBlasio forecast: 1 term
10:48 AM - 13 Feb 2014

Al Roker Delivers Bill de Blasio?s Forecast: One Term | FrontPage Magazine

Al Roker & de Blasio in Twitter feud over snow | New York Post

See, bad things happen when you vote for a faggot beard communist as your mayor.
What does "faggot beard communist" mean? I've read stupid things from Conservatives but that's just too stupid to even begin to understand.

Does Bill de Blasio even have a beard? And how does a beard make someone a "faggot"? A mustache maybe, but a beard? Abraham Lincoln had a beard. He must've been gay. Same with Lee, Longstreet, and most Confederate generals and soldiers.

The yuppie Duck Dynasty fake hillbillies must be gay, too, because they all have beards and blow each other.

Besides any of that, does anyone really care about what Al Roker tweeted to Bill de Blasio? NY Post is lamestream Rupert Murdoch News Corp. drivel, and StormFrontPage Magazine is pure grade-A white-pride white-trash bullshit.

When you Conservatives keep starting these pointless conversations about nothing so you can congratulate each other for hating whatever, it's easy for real people to compare you to a bunch of retarded monkeys spanking each other off.

I am still trying to figure out this big push for pre K
I don't have kids so i'm guessing at just how old the little tykes are.
3-4 years old.
What kind of learning is going on in pre K
Playing with their toys and taking naps.
Kindergarten isn't a good enough prep for the first grade.

And this will cost billions I believe...
Seems like another form of day care not education.

I am still trying to figure out this big push for pre K
I don't have kids so i'm guessing at just how old the little tykes are.
3-4 years old.
What kind of learning is going on in pre K
Playing with their toys and taking naps.
Kindergarten isn't a good enough prep for the first grade.

And this will cost billions I believe...
Seems like another form of day care not education.

Taxpayer funded day care.

Al Roker & de Blasio in Twitter feud over snow | New York Post

See, bad things happen when you vote for a faggot beard communist as your mayor.
What does "faggot beard communist" mean? I've read stupid things from Conservatives but that's just too stupid to even begin to understand.

Does Bill de Blasio even have a beard? And how does a beard make someone a "faggot"? A mustache maybe, but a beard? Abraham Lincoln had a beard. He must've been gay. Same with Lee, Longstreet, and most Confederate generals and soldiers.

The yuppie Duck Dynasty fake hillbillies must be gay, too, because they all have beards and blow each other.

Besides any of that, does anyone really care about what Al Roker tweeted to Bill de Blasio? NY Post is lamestream Rupert Murdoch News Corp. drivel, and StormFrontPage Magazine is pure grade-A white-pride white-trash bullshit.

When you Conservatives keep starting these pointless conversations about nothing so you can congratulate each other for hating whatever, it's easy for real people to compare you to a bunch of retarded monkeys spanking each other off.

It means he can't find a way to work the word "tranny" in.

Steve has his own level of stoopid. As he demonstrates in every thread.

Who the fuck is Al Roker?

It was a sensitive issue, putting children in danger and it seems hizzoner screwed up and like the coward he is, he attacked the messenger rather than addressing the issue proving that Da Blahs is an empty suit.

Forum List

Back