The Right Wing Power Structure Is Trotting Out A New Campaign Against Hillary Clinton

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I'm watching Bill O'Riled Up's show right now and I'm seeing that the RW power structure is trying a new strategy against Hillary.

He started off w/a discussion w/Laura Ingraham about the polls and how Hillary is absolutely CRUSHING each and every Republican right now.

Then in the next segment he's here chatting w/James Carville, but here's the tricky part...he's stating that Hillary "isn't that liberal." He followed by saying "she'll likely say anything and everything she needs to to win, including she loves to watch the factor."

See what's happening here?

They are trying to attack her by cutting her off at the knees. If they can get the idea out there that Hillary isn't a liberal, it will most likely cause the liberal base, aka folks like me not to support her, and thereby never allowing her to rise to predominance. It's a nifty little trick.

Only thing is....it won't work.

As Bro. Al Sharpton says, "Nice try guys...but we GOTCHA!"

OMG, leave Hillary alone, leave Obama alone, Leave our dear MASTERS ALONE......HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!:eek:

I'm watching Bill O'Riled Up's show right now and I'm seeing that the RW power structure is trying a new strategy against Hillary.

He started off w/a discussion w/Laura Ingraham about the polls and how Hillary is absolutely CRUSHING each and every Republican right now.

Then in the next segment he's here chatting w/James Carville, but here's the tricky part...he's stating that Hillary "isn't that liberal." He followed by saying "she'll likely say anything and everything she needs to to win, including she loves to watch the factor."

They are trying to attack her by cutting her off at the knees. If they can get the idea out there that Hillary isn't a liberal, it will most likely cause the liberal base, aka folks like me not to support her, and thereby never allowing her to rise to predominance. It's a nifty little trick.

Textbook example of how bull shit can be made palatable.

Kudos Dude.

How do you know that won't sell her better to moderates and conservatives
since liberal is a dirty word to more people these days.

There are no words that can describe the fail level of this thread.
You just can't make this shit up.

UPDATE...
Real Photo of MarcATL...

Obama-worshiper.jpg

People, this is a prelude of what you can expect IF you put that woman, Hillary in as President

You didn't get enough of being accused of being a racist with Obama?

and remember, billy boy didn't have sex with THAT WOMAN, Monica

And MSNBC has been going on non stop tearing into Gov.Christie...and still no smoking gun.

Their goal...destroy the guy who was polling well against Hillary.

And MSNBC has been going on non stop tearing into Gov.Christie...and still no smoking gun.

Christie is sleez just like Hillary, either way. Why do you uphold sleez?

A new campaign called the truth? Why are democrats so afraid of it? Democrats were free to send a little army of investigators to Alaska to dig up dirt on Sara Palin and her family the moment she was selected as V.P. candidate and they are still engaged in their little war against Palin even though she isn't running for any political office. On the other hand the sneaky bigots on the left want to forget Hillary's "bimbo eruption squad" and her world class enabling for her husband's world class abuse of women.

Sadly I agree on both sides the slimey politicians sell better. The sleazy corruption
and controversy spike ratings and generate more buzz the media can play off for bigger pay off, especially when selling their air time for hate campaigns.

Why do you think the election seasons are getting longer?
People selling hype in advance, who else is profiting either way but the media?

Nice campaigns and Nice guys like Romney don't sell as well.
Girl Scout cookies don't need to be advertised.
The nice, good things people do, they let their actions speak for themselves.

Multimillion dollar media campaigns are for dirt throwing and mud wrestling!

Christie is sleez just like Hillary, either way. Why do you uphold sleez?

I attend services in two Modern Orthodox Shuls comprised mostly of Republicans who have FoxNoise running in the background.
It will be interesting listening to people's conversation to see if this sound-bite pops up.

I'll let you know either way.

Republicans have to do something with Hillary

The old Hillary playbook of Benghazi, blowjobs and Whitewater will not get them anywhere

Republicans have to do something with Hillary

The old Hillary playbook of Benghazi, blowjobs and Whitewater will not get them anywhere

don't fret about it...just vote for your master Hillary

Stephanie

Do you ever have anything of value to add to a thread? I know you are trying your best but sometimes you need to think a little before you post

Forum List

Back