The right to choose

Pro Bush=Pro Life: Bush is responsible for the killing of over 100,000 civilians in Iraq including babies, yes this sounds Pro Life.

Pro Choice: the ability to enable a God given right to choose, whether believing it is the right choice or not is up to the person, it is not anyone's choice to tell someone not to obtain an abortion. If it is okay to cut off a woman's right to choose, then I suppose it is okay to cut off a man's (this may require scissors).

For God's sake think before you speak. All's fair in love and war (I suppose. Ask our eye for an eye "President")

Bonnie said:
Brilliant as always Karl!!!!!!
I might add that the woman used in that ruling was never raped, she was used as a pawn byt the abortion lobby so I would suggest the whole ruling has no foundation in fact.
Thanks Bonnie...

May I also add, that the woman who was "Jane Roe" in Roe vs. Wade is now an anti-abortion activist.

KarlMarx said:
Thanks Bonnie...

May I also add, that the woman who was "Jane Roe" in Roe vs. Wade is now an anti-abortion activist.

Yes she attends all the pro-life rallies, and she prays rosaries everyday for the last 20 years for all the babies she feels she is responsible for killing as a willing patsy to this.

thinkthenspeak said:
Pro Bush=Pro Life: Bush is responsible for the killing of over 100,000 civilians in Iraq including babies, yes this sounds Pro Life.
100,000 "civilians" --- a number concocted by the anti-war crowd. Of course, a lot of those "civilians" were in uniform at the time of their death. Many were armed, many more of those civilians were in guilty of rape, torture and mass murder. Secondly, Bush had the authorization of Congress to launch hostilities against the Saddam regime ... so the responsibility also lies with the Congess, including Senators Clinton, Kerry and Edwards (the second of whom voted for it, before he voted against it.

Pro Choice: the ability to enable a God given right to choose, whether believing it is the right choice or not is up to the person, it is not anyone's choice to tell someone not to obtain an abortion. If it is okay to cut off a woman's right to choose, then I suppose it is okay to cut off a man's (this may require scissors).
Just like God gave the right of choice to the Nazi SS to kill 6 million Jews, millions of Slavs, Gypsies and other sub-humans, because as God explained to Hitler, those weren't people, they were sub-human.

Forum List

Back