The Right To Bear Arms

I didn't mention scalia at all

you must have me confused with someone else

If you mention Heller...you're talking about Scalia.

If you don't know that you really ought to just stop talking

If I mention Heller I am speaking of the ruling and the fact that SCOTUS decisions can be and have been overturned by subsequent courts

So don't tell me what I'm talking about

Do you read what I post or do you just write shit for the sake of writing it?

I gave you an example of an overturned SCOTUS ruling just a few posts back

Then you must have a quote of me supporting or arguing against a particular decision...if your claim above is accurate

No?

Oh...

If I mention Heller I am speaking of the ruling and the fact that SCOTUS decisions can be and have been overturned by subsequent courts

Pardon me dumfuk...but if you're talking about Heller..you're talking about Scalia. He WROTE for the Court there

Do you read what I post or do you just write shit for the sake of writing it?

I gave you an example of an overturned SCOTUS ruling just a few posts back

Then you must have a quote of me supporting or arguing against a particular decision...if your claim above is accurate

No?

Oh...

You only seem to be whining about Heller and how that one particular overruling of a previous SCOTUS decision is an abomination

Rulings are overturned get over it

Pardon me dumfuk...but if you're talking about Heller..you're talking about Scalia. He WROTE for the Court there

And 4 other judges voted in favor of the Heller decision

So the fuck what if he wrote it up?

You're trying SO hard to ignore the fact that Heller was Scalia...through and through.

Well we've followed your lies and rambling circular arguments for awhile now so...

You're trying SO hard to ignore the fact that Heller was Scalia...through and through.

Well we've followed your lies and rambling circular arguments for awhile now so...

Heller was 5 judges voting in favor of the ruling not one

Seems you don't understand how the voting on decisions before the supreme court works

And what I am pointing out is that Scalia in Heller threw out 200 years of SCOTUS precedent to "legislate from the bench".

You seem fine with that.

OK. Well noted

And what I am pointing out is that Scalia in Heller threw out 200 years of SCOTUS precedent to "legislate from the bench".

You seem fine with that.

OK. Well noted

Then ALL FIVE of the judges that voted in favor of the ruling did that

It must be collusion right?

And four voted against...which means that Scalia...being the pivotal vote and the asshole that WROTE the fucking decision matters

And four voted against...which means that Scalia...being the pivotal vote and the asshole that WROTE the fucking decision matters

Or any one of the other 4 could have been the pivotal vote

you really have trouble with numbers greater than one don't you?

That is a stupid argument.

The right of the people...not the militia.

Nothing about the Dick act makes the RIGHT go away.

Again...unless and until the Dick Act is repealed or ruled unconstitutional...it removes "well regulated" from the militia (essentially negating the 2A) and puts an age limit on the UNORGANIZED militia
You assume that "well-regulated" means "organized" (it does not) but even if it did, it still says the right of the people...shall not be infringed. People. Not men only. Not the militia. People.

You assume that "well-regulated" means "organized" (it does not)
According to the Constitution in Article 1 Section 8 it is VERY organized...having rolls,officers,training, discipline

And it's the people IN the militia...which is why the militia clause was put there

Forum List

Back