The right is so pitiful that to stay in power they build hate for all minority's/people of color and take away votes of Americans.

The right is so pitiful that to stay in power they build hate for all minority's/people of color and take away votes of Americans

GO SUCK AN EGG then choke on it. And take your phony fraud "election" and mass-produced paper ballots printed in a garage somewhere and stuff them up your ass until you die of a shit blockage.

You can take your filthy ass Moon Bat denial of the fact that the Democrats used the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat control swing districts and cram it up your ass. We lost our democracy because of idiots like you.

So if Trump is a dictator, if Trump is really Hitler, was he killed in his bunker fighting to stay in power?

Why was I not told of this?

And what about all the wars and concentration camps that murdered millions?

Wow, the media sucks in not reporting all that.
Jan 6th was so similar to the Beerhall Putsch.

Lol, more like an underage drinking party.

First we are stupid to stand by while this hate group, they call a party, sits in the weeds sniping to bring down our democracy to force in a social reject like Trump as a dictator. Democrats have to get rid of them while we can. Real conservatives will create a voice to represent them but we can't allow this hate group they have now. secondly , the Browning of America spells a doomsday for this hate party, minority's will be the majority in just a matter of years, so the hate party solution is to build hatred for this group to push them out of the voting population of this country, they have treated this group badly for decades and they will never get them to vote for them in the numbers needed to stay in power. So they will make second class citizens out of them that their followers will be obliged to hate ,just because they are told to hate them. They are that small. Add that into their anti American attack on the American voters, taking away any block of the populations vote that is made up of a majority of democrats. This group is dangerous and we are stupid if we sit back and let them bring this great country down, They are traitors and should be treated as traitors.
Sounds like you got a lot of hate....you have nobody but yourself to blame for your hate....go see a counselor about it before you storm a federal court house, firebomb a church, or break in to the Dept of Tres.
Yup I hate all enemy's of my country, especially traitor to this great country, All patriots do, so you people have a problem. You won't get away with trying to destroy our democracy and country to force in Trump as a dictator. You are a law and order type guy , You will then support the fact that we shoot traitors in this country. Right????????

What could be more comical that Democrat Reach NAZIs pretending they are patriots? Yeah, using corporate oligarchs to censor their opposition is the essence of patriotism. Threatening cable provided if they don't terminate conservative news channels is real patriotic.

First we are stupid to stand by while this hate group, they call a party, sits in the weeds sniping to bring down our democracy to force in a social reject like Trump as a dictator. Democrats have to get rid of them while we can. Real conservatives will create a voice to represent them but we can't allow this hate group they have now. secondly , the Browning of America spells a doomsday for this hate party, minority's will be the majority in just a matter of years, so the hate party solution is to build hatred for this group to push them out of the voting population of this country, they have treated this group badly for decades and they will never get them to vote for them in the numbers needed to stay in power. So they will make second class citizens out of them that their followers will be obliged to hate ,just because they are told to hate them. They are that small. Add that into their anti American attack on the American voters, taking away any block of the populations vote that is made up of a majority of democrats. This group is dangerous and we are stupid if we sit back and let them bring this great country down, They are traitors and should be treated as traitors.
Sounds like you got a lot of hate....you have nobody but yourself to blame for your hate....go see a counselor about it before you storm a federal court house, firebomb a church, or break in to the Dept of Tres.
Yup I hate all enemy's of my country, especially traitor to this great country, All patriots do, so you people have a problem. You won't get away with trying to destroy our democracy and country to force in Trump as a dictator. You are a law and order type guy , You will then support the fact that we shoot traitors in this country. Right????????

What could be more comical that Democrat Reach NAZIs pretending they are patriots? Yeah, using corporate oligarchs to censor their opposition is the essence of patriotism. Threatening cable provided if they don't terminate conservative news channels is real patriotic.
To be fair....when you and I think of patriotism we think of love of country....to the left, it's love of party....they put party before country....and the party that are patriotic to is the CCP

Communist democrats are in a lather trying to overcome the perception that democrats need to be totally destroyed.

It will come down to a battle to the death and it should.

To be fair....when you and I think of patriotism we think of love of country....to the left, it's love of party....they put party before country....and the party that are patriotic to is the CCP
This nonsense from a traitor to this country, I believe and support the fact that traitors are shot in this country, your simply this countries biggest enemy,

The right is so pitiful that to stay in power they build hate for all minority's/people of color and take away votes of Americans

GO SUCK AN EGG then choke on it. And take your phony fraud "election" and mass-produced paper ballots printed in a garage somewhere and stuff them up your ass until you die of a shit blockage.

You can take your filthy ass Moon Bat denial of the fact that the Democrats used the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat control swing districts and cram it up your ass. We lost our democracy because of idiots like you.

I have no moonbat denial. Maybe you do?

Communist democrats are in a lather trying to overcome the perception that democrats need to be totally destroyed.

From another traitor to this country ,who in reality lost their voice in this country when they sold it out. You don't even exist anymore.

This nonsense from a traitor to this country, I believe and support the fact that traitors are shot in this country, your simply this countries biggest enemy,
Again, you are using the world "country" when it's clear you mean "party" your party....and I have no doubt that you would try and kill me for not following your party line.....it's obvious you are full of hate....like most tyrants

PLEASE! You'd wipe out most of the heads of the democrat party!

From another traitor to this country ,who in reality lost their voice in this country when they sold it out. You don't even exist anymore.
You're admitting that the left is censoring anyone who opposes them? That's your conception of a patriot?

Again, you are using the world "country" when it's clear you mean "party" your party....and I have no doubt that you would try and kill me for not following your party line.....it's obvious you are full of hate....like most tyrants
Gibberish, try logic , it doesn't seam to even want any part of you! yuk yuk! Dumb!

You are trying to hide from the sad fact that you did sell out the nation to the communists. The USA no longer exists. The communist party exists and to be a traitor to the Party is the highest form of loyalty to freedom and liberty.

Gibberish, try logic , it doesn't seam to even want any part of you! yuk yuk! Dumb!
there is no logic in hate....and you are filled with hate

Wow are you a vacuous dummy
The only hate I see is coming from the Taliban leftist

On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being really stupid/10 being super well written and supported), this OP gets a 1.5.

Your OP really sucks.

There are no numbers to support anything.

It sounds like Brian Stelter is brainwashing you.

And a person on TV, he is a 0.5.

You are trying to hide from the sad fact that you did sell out the nation to the communists. The USA no longer exists. The communist party exists and to be a traitor to the Party is the highest form of loyalty to freedom and liberty.
What the hell are you even talking about, Go start your own thread.

On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being really stupid/10 being super well written and supported), this OP gets a 1.5.

Your OP really sucks.

There are no numbers to support anything.

It sounds like Brian Stelter is brainwashing you.

And a person on TV, he is a 0.5.
Your gone, no wasted bandwidth and don't allow it. Good bye

2a. Freudian projection

The following is a collection of definitions of projection from orthodox psychology texts. In this system the distinct mechanism of projecting own unconscious or undesirable characteristics onto another is called Freudian Projection.

• “A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits.”
  • “The externalisation of internal unconscious wishes, desires or emotions on to other people. So, for example, someone who feels subconsciously that they have a powerful latent homosexual drive may not acknowledge this consciously, but it may show in their readiness to suspect others of being homosexual.”
  • “Attributing one’s own undesirable traits to other people or agencies, e.g., an aggressive man accuses other people of being hostile.”
  • “The individual perceives in others the motive he denies having himself. Thus the cheat is sure that everyone else is dishonest. The would-be adulterer accuses his wife of infidelity.”
  • “People attribute their own undesirable traits onto others. An individual who unconsciously recognises his or her aggressive tendencies may then see other people acting in an excessively aggressive way.”
  • “Projection is the opposite defence mechanism to identification. We project our own unpleasant feelings onto someone else and blame them for having thoughts that we really have.”

Freudian Projection: Of what they accuse, they are themselves guilty.

Forum List

Back