Zone1 The Right Answer

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Whoever has the right answer about religion should post it here. (Correct god, correct method of worship, correct ethics, correct beliefs, etc,) This is only for people who actually have the right answer. If you have the wrong answer please post it in a different thread. This thread is intended to let everyone know the right answer so they can end their search. Posting a wrong answer in here could really hinder the objective of this thread.

Thou shall love thy neighbor as thyself. The golden rule. Everyone knows it. When we help the helpless, feed the hungry or lift up the downtrodden we practice true religion. The rest is just mystical mumbo jumbo.

Whoever has the right answer about religion should post it here. (Correct god, correct method of worship, correct ethics, correct beliefs, etc,) This is only for people who actually have the right answer. If you have the wrong answer please post it in a different thread. This thread is intended to let everyone know the right answer so they can end their search. Posting a wrong answer in here could really hinder the objective of this thread.
Correct god: She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Correct Method: run around in tbe forest naked and eat lots of Oreos.

Correct Ethics: Don’t eat your fellow man.

Correct Beliefs: Don’t piss off your deity or she’ll zap you.

Thou shall love thy neighbor as thyself. The golden rule. Everyone knows it. When we help the helpless, feed the hungry or lift up the downtrodden we practice true religion. The rest is just mystical mumbo jumbo.

And this is correct?

It's a fairly universal feature of any religious faith.

Is the Bhagavad Gita associated with a religious faith? This book certainly has an almost opposite view of what you are asserting.

I don’t mean to be hard on you. I just have a big responsibility. I only want things said in here that are 100% correct.

Is the Bhagavad Gita associated with a religious faith? This book certainly has an almost opposite view of what you are asserting.

I don’t mean to be hard on you. I just have a big responsibility. I only want things said in here that are 100% correct.
You're not going to get it. All we know is that life is better when we help each other out.

As all "religion" effectively imposes definitions, and, thus, limitations on what would, by definition, represent the limitless ("God"), non are "correct". Taken as metaphor, any could be useful.

You're not going to get it. All we know is that life is better when we help each other out.

I don’t have to get it for it to be 100% true. If you know for a fact that it is true then it stands with or without anyone’s approval.

If you don’t know for 100% then you are guilty. Guilty of what? Exactly!

Last edited:
I don’t have to get it for it to be 100% true. If you know for a fact that it is true then it stands with or without anyone’s approval.
You don't need God to tell you certain things are good or bad.

Forum List

Back