The rich, the taxes, and the chicken with a dead snake in my yard

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
I just noticed an interesting thing in my yard. I threw in a dead snake for the chickens, and while some were wondering what it is, a big brown hen ran up grabbed the snake and ran off. then she's running in circles trying to avoid other chickens stealing it from her. and a thought occured to me. she just does not want to be taxed. are my other chickens liberal minded and is the big hen with the snake a conservative, or is there more to this circus then it seems?

Send that chicken over to my yard, copperheads are-a-plenty this year and the hot weather just puts them in a bad mood.
Why the one under the house lunged at me just for looking close at him. Poor snakes are still slower than this old man.

I just noticed an interesting thing in my yard. I threw in a dead snake for the chickens, and while some were wondering what it is, a big brown hen ran up grabbed the snake and ran off. then she's running in circles trying to avoid other chickens stealing it from her. and a thought occured to me. she just does not want to be taxed. are my other chickens liberal minded and is the big hen with the snake a conservative, or is there more to this circus then it seems?

Maybe your analagy is illogical and you could use a better example. Try the reversing the statement and seeing if it is factual. If not, then it is a logical falacy of not being the truth.

Logic is a scientific art to tell if someone is telling the truth.

They are chickens.

Maybe your analagy is illogical and you could use a better example. Try the reversing the statement and seeing if it is factual. If not, then it is a logical falacy of not being the truth.

What analagy? I just posted a quick story that happened in my yard and how it reminds me of tax collection and fear of paying them. nothing more nothing less.

I think your chicken is a liberal, who took the snake as taxes, and the rest of the liberal chickens are trying to get their share as entitlements.

Or your chicken is the Defense Department getting the annual appropriations, and the other chickens are the "contractors" looking for their chunk of the bacon.

All kinds of silly shit can be made up from the simple story of chickens chasing a snake.

What analagy? I just posted a quick story that happened in my yard and how it reminds me of tax collection and fear of paying them. nothing more nothing less.

my idea is the the big red hen is the 1%, keeping away food and necessities that the common person also needs.

I think your chicken is a liberal, who took the snake as taxes, and the rest of the liberal chickens are trying to get their share as entitlements.

Or your chicken is the Defense Department getting the annual appropriations, and the other chickens are the "contractors" looking for their chunk of the bacon.

All kinds of silly shit can be made up from the simple story of chickens chasing a snake.
What would a conservative chicken have done?

my idea is the the big red hen is the 1%, keeping away food and necessities that the common person also needs.
That is exactly the feeling I got as well
:clap2:

but when u think about how chickens will eat the weak ones by pecking out their brains, the hen could be a chinese communist?

You already did that one in the OP

true. largest slice of the pie.

Maybe the big chicken is a ghost, the snake is a wheelbarrow, and the other chickens are the Scooby Doo gang??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE7IRO-EhPk&feature=related]Scooby Doo Chase - With Benny Hill theme - YouTube[/ame]

So conservatives are like chickens running around with a "dead snake"?

Yea, makes sense. A "dead snake" is what conservative confederate chickens end up with after they destroy the rest of the economy and the country. After what Republicans and Bush already did, they call that "finishing the job".

So conservatives are like chickens running around with a "dead snake"?

Yea, makes sense. A "dead snake" is what conservative confederate chickens end up with after they destroy the rest of the economy and the country. After what Republicans and Bush already did, they call that "finishing the job".

How many more outsourced green energy dollars do you need?

How many cronies will be protected under the loan agreement to not lose a personal cent.

Did I mention you are an idiot?

With political thought of this caliber in our country, it's no wonder we elect the kind of incompetent idiots and asshats that we do, over and over again.

The conservative chicken would give a portion of the snake to a chicken in need.

The liberal chicken would not give any of the snake to anyone, then they'd think how the chicken government should not have allowed them to keep more of the snake than their share and they'd feel smugly superior for their generosity while they eat the snake themselves.

I saw it as all the chickens were the people on welfare and getting other handouts (the lazy that COULD work but won't)....they didn't see the snake as something for survival. The big brown hen saw the opportunity and grabbed it, while all the chickens stood around with their beaks up their ass and lost out because they were too lazy to recognize an opportunity right in front of them. Or, they just didn't care because they were being provided everything they need anyway. Once the brown hen grabbed it, they decided they wanted it too.

Pretty much like the rich and the wanna-be's.

Forum List

Back