Governor Lickenpooper doesn't have his Head Entirely up his Ass after all...

People are going to do what they will. High time they be made responsible for thier actions rather than ban what MIGHT be used...

Good for him.

I welcome him to the real world.

Swift and certain due process then execute him live shown in theatres around the nation.

There won't be a trial and the DP is off the table in insanity cases.

Holmes will simply rot in some mental institution for the rest of his life where he will be forcibly medicated. Every once in a while some legal authority may drop in and ask if he's sane enough to stand trial. The answer will be no. Then another few years, or decades, will go by before someone asks again.

People are going to do what they will. High time they be made responsible for thier actions rather than ban what MIGHT be used...

Good for him.

Once again, he could have used a bomb, torch, or poison gas, he was going to hurt other humans however he could.

Good for him.

Swift and certain due process then execute him live shown in theatres around the nation.

He should be Stretched to Death for about a Week over Hot Coals...

Live...

24 hours a day.

:)

peace...

Holmes will simply rot in some mental institution for the rest of his life where he will be forcibly medicated. Every once in a while some legal authority may drop in and ask if he's sane enough to stand trial. The answer will be no. Then another few years, or decades, will go by before someone asks again.

The Fort Hood shooter is still waiting trial and I see very little difference in the two.

Last edited:
The Fort Hood shooter is still waiting trial and I see very little difference in the two.

The Obama Admin was busy pursuing the soldier who disagreed with Obama on the internets. Prorities and all you know. That guy was tried and gone in a flash.

The Ft. hood Shooter was an obvious Islamic Terrorist, But we can't talk about that as the FBI and LE Agencies are scrubbing thier training and no longer allowed to train or even speak about such a contingency any longer because CAIR and others that have Obama's attrention have cried FOUL.

One's a white guy and the other a Peace-loving Muslim.

Forum List

Back