The rich, the taxes, and the chicken with a dead snake in my yard

I think your chicken is a liberal, who took the snake as taxes, and the rest of the liberal chickens are trying to get their share as entitlements.

Or your chicken is the Defense Department getting the annual appropriations, and the other chickens are the "contractors" looking for their chunk of the bacon.

All kinds of silly shit can be made up from the simple story of chickens chasing a snake.
What would a conservative chicken have done?

Choked on the snake?

I think the Hen is a fascist, the snake was a individualist, and the other chickens are The KGB. They were trying to collect the snake for their communist dictator.

I think your chicken is a liberal, who took the snake as taxes, and the rest of the liberal chickens are trying to get their share as entitlements.

Or your chicken is the Defense Department getting the annual appropriations, and the other chickens are the "contractors" looking for their chunk of the bacon.

All kinds of silly shit can be made up from the simple story of chickens chasing a snake.
What would a conservative chicken have done?

Choked on the snake?

Bitched about the other chickens taking their fair share, then taking their fair share of the chicken.

I just noticed an interesting thing in my yard. I threw in a dead snake for the chickens, and while some were wondering what it is, a big brown hen ran up grabbed the snake and ran off. then she's running in circles trying to avoid other chickens stealing it from her. and a thought occured to me. she just does not want to be taxed. are my other chickens liberal minded and is the big hen with the snake a conservative, or is there more to this circus then it seems?

The brown hen did not earn the snake. So this is a liberal masturbatory fantasy.

Last edited:
I just noticed an interesting thing in my yard. I threw in a dead snake for the chickens, and while some were wondering what it is, a big brown hen ran up grabbed the snake and ran off. then she's running in circles trying to avoid other chickens stealing it from her. and a thought occured to me. she just does not want to be taxed. are my other chickens liberal minded and is the big hen with the snake a conservative, or is there more to this circus then it seems?

If you had a big old rooster, with or without a birth certificate, he would demand they share the snake. That one chicken didn't get that snake, someone got it for him. All them welfare chickens deserve an equal share. The reason they didn't get it in the first place is they just sit around, get fat and lazy and demand their share.

If you got a snake, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great farmer somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in chicken wire and coops. If you've got a snake, you didn't make that. Somebody else made that happen. The Farm didn't get invented on its own. Consumer research created the Farm so that all the chickens could lay eggs and make money. The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.

If you had a big old rooster, with or without a birth certificate, he would demand they share the snake. That one chicken didn't get that snake, someone got it for him. All them welfare chickens deserve an equal share. The reason they didn't get it in the first place is they just sit around, get fat and lazy and demand their share.
There IS an old rooster among them, but he didn't even participate in the circus.

Forum List

Back