The Revenant

To be fair I've been to a movie with TheOldSchool. He was the only black guy not talking during the movie.
That's not what your mom said last night

My Mom has been dead for over three years now. I hope you feel better about yourself. She was a saint.

Honestly, I just like making posters feel bad. I love TheOldSchool. :smiliehug:
Sorry in hindsight that was a despicable thing to say. I shall never post on this messageboard again. :(

If you never post here again neither will I. If my mother were alive to read your posts she would have loved you. She would have said, "TheOldSchool really is one of those funny n*ggers."

The Revenant was good. Not great. The scenery is great, it reminds one of a time when the land was not spoiled yet. The director took a few too many 'artistic license' decisions I think, but all in all a good movie.

I had to turn it off after about 20 minutes. It was the most unrealistic thing I've ever seen.

That's good to know. Thanks!
He was wrong. Have you seen it yet? This is the 4th time me watching it I’m fascinated by this time in American history.

The bad guy was a great bad guy.

I loved it when all of the sudden arrows started flying and men started dying. How scary. And you had to load a muzzleloader? Jesus christ

The Revenant was good. Not great. The scenery is great, it reminds one of a time when the land was not spoiled yet. The director took a few too many 'artistic license' decisions I think, but all in all a good movie.
I’ll say this. It’s a movie I can watch more than one time.

I bet if you watch it again it’s one of those movies you appreciate more

Is it on Demand or something? Usually when they come out that quick it isn't very good.

nothing is on tonight, so I might watch Reign Of Fire on youtube. Yes, the whole movie.

The movie industry has changed a lot in the last few years. Movies don’t stay at the theater very long. No ones going to movies anymore. You can watch at home or go to redbox.

Actors hate superhero movies. That’s all we care about now. I’ll go see black panther at the theater but not a drama or comedy anymore. Those I can wait for

Forum List

Back