The results in Iowa will shock everyone, but then New Hampshire will shock people even more...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Always, always, always something unexpected happens when the votes are actually counted and we learn who the front-runner really is.

No one ever saw Jimmy Carter coming. He just plodded away in those early states like the Energizer Bunny and took everyone by surprise.

These days the DNC chooses the candidate, not the people. They know what’s best for the masses.

They kneecapped Bernie last time, I doubt they even counted the votes before tossing them out and declaring Hillary the winner.

DNC chose Biden as their candidate. People have no say in the matter.

These days the DNC chooses the candidate, not the people. They know what’s best for the masses.

They kneecapped Bernie last time, I doubt they even counted the votes before tossing them out and declaring Hillary the winner.

2016 was a definite jobbing of Bernie.
Hilary was a piss poor selection, and the end result was trump.

You may have a point. First Nancy delayed the Senate hearing a full month putting it right into the Iowa Caucus when these Senators wish they could be there campaigning while Joe is free. Now they are whining for more witnesses hoping to drag it out even farther! If I was Bernie or Warren, I'd be mighty pissed.

You may have a point. First Nancy delayed the Senate hearing a full month putting it right into the Iowa Caucus when these Senators wish they could be there campaigning while Joe is free. Now they are whining for more witnesses hoping to drag it out even farther! If I was Bernie or Warren, I'd be mighty pissed.

They learned nothing from 2016... just doubled down on the fringe left. Vote them out...

Hillary Clinton was the moderate Democrat candidate, which means she supported partial-birth abortion.

Hillary Clinton was the moderate Democrat candidate, which means she supported partial-birth abortion.

I voted for Hillary Clinton, and I am proud of it.

The republicans want to control women.

Were you going to vote for Bernie, I know I didn't want him, and I voted for Clinton and I'm proud of it.

Look what you got tramp, the bottom of the bucket, he just got impeached and he damn well deserved it.

I voted for Hillary Clinton, and I am proud of it.

The republicans want to control women.

Penelope, my body, my wallet, my body, my wallet.

Repeat it with me

MY BODY, MY WALLET.

You aren't entitled to shit, fuck off.

Were you going to vote for Bernie, I know I didn't want him, and I voted for Clinton and I'm proud of it.

Look what you got tramp, the bottom of the bucket, he just got impeached and he damn well deserved it.

Yeah, the country is doing so poorly under Trump. That is what your handlers are telling you, but for those of us who aren't under the mild meld of the MSM, we recognize just how beneficial his policies have been.

No one ever saw Jimmy Carter coming. He just plodded away in those early states like the Energizer Bunny and took everyone by surprise.

Same with Trump. 133% of everybody said he wouldn't run, wouldn't last, wouldn't get the nomination, wouldn't win the presidency.

Trump is an object lesson never, never, never to predict stuff. Because it's always wrong and also we never predict the surprises.

Fuck off, Bernie knew the rules. He lost & then his followers stayed home in November & gave us Trump.

Given the chance, he will do it again.

Forum List

Back