“The rest of the World is watching us”

They are watching us because we are inching the world closer to war.

What has our generation done to make you proud of it?

The rest of the World can watch all they want but I could give two shits what they think or Judge about US.
I got that.
It's very American of you to not give a shit about the other inhabitants of the planet. Truly exceptional.
pretty sure a lot of who you "care" about don't give a shit about us.
--------------------- agree , and most of the rest of the world are beggars pushing an agenda of wanting more Free stuff from the USA . See 'central america' begging for money and help from the USA .
If the US stopped fucking with other countries' internal matters then maybe they wouldn't need to give aid to fix the messes they inevitably leave.
I can understand why the Whitehouse doesn't care about meddling by other countries in US elections...it would be hypocritical to get upset and this administration couldn't possibly be accused of being hypocritical.
----------------------------- meddling in other countries affair by enemies . its got to be expected so best thing to do is to not allow the Russians or anyone else to meddle in American affairs and elections . USA should be in control of itself IDB ---------- by the way , do you remember 'mrobama' meddling in an Israeli election just a couple years ago ?? And do you remember the 'brit and english' wankers sending letters and pleas to Americans to vote for 'algore' over 'gwb' during that year 2000 election HUH IDB

The rest of the World can watch all they want but I could give two shits what they think or Judge about US.
I got that.
It's very American of you to not give a shit about the other inhabitants of the planet. Truly exceptional.
pretty sure a lot of who you "care" about don't give a shit about us.
--------------------- agree , and most of the rest of the world are beggars pushing an agenda of wanting more Free stuff from the USA . See 'central america' begging for money and help from the USA .
If the US stopped fucking with other countries' internal matters then maybe they wouldn't need to give aid to fix the messes they inevitably leave.
I can understand why the Whitehouse doesn't care about meddling by other countries in US elections...it would be hypocritical to get upset and this administration couldn't possibly be accused of being hypocritical.
----------------------------- meddling in other countries affair by enemies . its got to be expected so best thing to do is to not allow the Russians or anyone else to meddle in American affairs and elections . USA should be in control of itself IDB ---------- by the way , do you remember 'mrobama' meddling in an Israeli election just a couple years ago ?? And do you remember the 'brit and english' wankers sending letters and pleas to Americans to vote for 'algore' over 'gwb' during that year 2000 election HUH IDB
Note that I said "USA", not Trump.
"But, but Obama" doesn't impress me...his foreign policies continued the US history of hamfisted and dangerous meddling in other countries.
He never saw a wedding in Afghanistan he didn't want to bomb.

I hate to do it but I gotta give 'mrobama' credit for the deaths of lots of 'enemies' at those wedding parties IDB .

Forum List

Back