The response of illegals to Biden's statement: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Joe said this before becoming President... and look at the following chart to see the response by illegals.
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Again... remember this became the President who encouraged illegals!
borderillegals071223.png

The below chart shows that there was a 371% increase in illegals ---
Trump's 50,789 illegals divided by Biden's 188,889 illegals.
totalillegalsTrumpVsBiden071223.png

Again the illegals listened to Biden's advice to "surge to the border"!

Joe said this before becoming President... and look at the following chart to see the response by illegals.
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Again... remember this became the President who encouraged illegals!
View attachment 803823

The below chart shows that there was a 371% increase in illegals ---
Trump's 50,789 illegals divided by Biden's 188,889 illegals.
View attachment 803824
Again the illegals listened to Biden's advice to "surge to the border"!

No.....the person who supplied this information must have already been indicted and is hiding out now. This crazy whistleblowing against Poopeypants must stop!

No.....the person who supplied this information must have already been indicted and is hiding out now. This crazy whistleblowing against Poopeypants must stop!
You got to be kidding! This was a video of Biden saying..."we immediate surge to the border, "

So just days after taking office this is what Biden did to ENCOURAGE illegals!

NATIONAL

Biden Suspends Border Wall Construction For Two Months​

January 31, 2021 7:59 AM ET
President Biden has halted construction of the massive wall on the U.S.-Mexico border for two months while officials determine what to do next.

SO... after 18 months at about 188,000 illegals per month or nearly 3,400,000 future Democrat voters have "surged" to the border AND then
Biden resumes: BORDER WALL CONSTRUCTION RESUMES UNDER PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN
The Biden administration laid out its plans to rev up work on completing Donald Trump’s signature project.
September 18 2022, 6:30 a.m.

You got to be kidding! This was a video of Biden saying..."we immediate surge to the border, "

So just days after taking office this is what Biden did to ENCOURAGE illegals!

NATIONAL

Biden Suspends Border Wall Construction For Two Months​

January 31, 2021 7:59 AM ET
President Biden has halted construction of the massive wall on the U.S.-Mexico border for two months while officials determine what to do next.

SO... after 18 months at about 188,000 illegals per month or nearly 3,400,000 future Democrat voters have "surged" to the border AND then
Biden resumes: BORDER WALL CONSTRUCTION RESUMES UNDER PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN
The Biden administration laid out its plans to rev up work on completing Donald Trump’s signature project.
September 18 2022, 6:30 a.m.
It's satire of course.
Making fun of the Dimtards who deflect anything said against the godfather.

He said those people have a right to be heard! so yeah, after they are let in the country they can show up for a hearing years later ! if they choose to.

Broadcast Networks Are Furious That Texas Buoys Actually Deter Illegal Aliens​

Biden told people to "surge to the border"... and guess what almost all the illegal aliens heard was "SURGE TO THE BORDER"!
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate SURGE to the border, "

What a totally dumb statement to make and NOW the biased MSM moaning and groaning about Texas' efforts to reduce deaths of illegals by drownings!
YES... These buoys have reduced illegal crossings which in return has reduced illegals deaths!
FACTS:
TrumpVSBidenBorder.png

Biden told people to "surge to the border"... and guess what almost all the illegal aliens heard was "SURGE TO THE BORDER"!

What a totally dumb statement to make and NOW the biased MSM moaning and groaning about Texas' efforts to reduce deaths of illegals by drownings!
YES... These buoys have reduced illegal crossings which in return has reduced illegals deaths!
FACTS:View attachment 808828

Please place topics regarding immigration in the "Immigration" forum.

Additionally, thread title has been edited to pass Clean Start Policy

FACTS:View attachment 808828

At this point the main goal of voting is to keep any of the far right wing nut jobs out of the White House. Which would be all of the repub candidates.

At this point the main goal of voting is to keep any of the far right wing nut jobs out of the White House. Which would be all of the repub candidates.

Remember, you said if I felt Biden was corrupt then I should simply sue him or just shut the fuck up about it. Why don't you follow your own advise and sue to have the reps. removed?

Let's be honest about your brain, which operates described as:

Remember, you said if I felt Biden was corrupt then I should simply sue him or just shut the fuck up about it. Why don't you follow your own advise and sue to have the reps. removed?

Let's be honest about your brain, which operates described as:
What in the hell are you talking about? Except for Trump, I never claimed any of them broke the law, so why would I file any type of lawsuit? What is wrong with you?

What in the hell are you talking about? Except for Trump, I never claimed any of them broke the law, so why would I file any type of lawsuit? What is wrong with you?

It's your "logic"

Can't believe I put a sentence together about logic involving a leftist.

Forum List

Back