The Republicans’ war on science and reason

Yeah WE are a hoot as the Logic and Reason as displayed by your alarmist attitude is debunked by falsified data...much to your chegrin.

The 'HOOT' is YOU.

Physics is not Phair.

I cannot imagine the liberal mind wraping itself around fundamental concepts that leave almost no room for equivocating: How can nature be so cruel to allow gravity to have the same effect upon a poor-blind-black retard as a white anglo-saxon protestant making over $100,000 per year?

Answer...Because they said so and don't DARE question it...or be forever marked as a racist?

Homophobe!!!

:tongue:

Physics is not Phair.

I cannot imagine the liberal mind wraping itself around fundamental concepts that leave almost no room for equivocating: How can nature be so cruel to allow gravity to have the same effect upon a poor-blind-black retard as a white anglo-saxon protestant making over $100,000 per year?

Answer...Because they said so and don't DARE question it...or be forever marked as a racist?

Homophobe!!!

:tongue:
:badgrin:

*Bang*

Ya got me partner!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSlkO41Y9I4]The Mask - Oscar scene (English) - YouTube[/ame]

Perfect for this thread. When I asked Quantum Windbag the question:
If we don't educate our children, what will the future of America be like?

It's answer was:
What role did education have in anything?

True Story.

When you were diagnosed with dementia you vowed to continue posting gibberish. You have withstood the doubters.

True story.

Telling the truth isn't a sign of dementia fool. You are a perfect example of our educational system having failed an individual. Oh wait, you dropped out. Now I understand.

It's answer was:

True Story.

When you were diagnosed with dementia you vowed to continue posting gibberish. You have withstood the doubters.

True story.

Telling the truth isn't a sign of dementia fool. You are a perfect example of our educational system having failed an individual. Oh wait, you dropped out. Now I understand.

But dementia YOU exhibit whenever truth is presented.
Sure YOU want to persue this route Deany?

Every Scientific Society in the world, every National Academy of Science, and every major University states that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. But the GOP, following the mouthings of an obese junkie states otherwise. Oh, whom to believe?

Every Scientific Society in the world, every National Academy of Science, and every major University states that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. But the GOP, following the mouthings of an obese junkie states otherwise. Oh, whom to believe?

The GOP states "otherwise?"

Do you happen to know what the GOP states about AGW?

Here is

Current Political Issues | RNC: Republican National Committee | GOP

You will find that the GOP states nothing that contradicts anything regarding the reality of AGW.

Moron.

Cool! Another fictitious 'war' from the left.

Too many "wars" being claimed; WAR on women, WAR on education, WAR on this, that & the other.

Then the Statists really need to STOP, step back, and join the real world...and NOT the one they've made for themselves and thier political power.

They're looking really stupid...and infuriating as they put thier party over country and the people they wish to VOTE for them, don't they?

Too many "wars" being claimed; WAR on women, WAR on education, WAR on this, that & the other.

Then the Statists really need to STOP, step back, and join the real world...and NOT the one they've made for themselves and thier political power.

They're looking really stupid...and infuriating as they put thier party over country and the people they wish to VOTE for them, don't they?

Those announcing these random wars sure do.

It's answer was:

True Story.

True story.

No I didn't drop out. I was certified as an adult at 16 and sent to prison at 17. While in prison I took my ged and construction courses of my own free will. When I got out I got my own student loans and went to college.

But all of that has shit to do with this thread or your failure to divert a failed thread.

Carry on tool

Those announcing these random wars sure do.

Like the "Peace Prize Winner" ?

Sheesh. Shall we all gather around the table for an oiuja bourd session? You 'Conservatives' are a hoot.

The Mayan crap is just that, ignorant crap. But Grampa is right that it's more scientifically sound that AGW.

The amusing irony is that you would insult his hokey superstition, while you spread the most idiotic and primitive bullshit about appeasing the volcano god and paying for our carbon sins.

It is postulated that the wobble will again cause 'Pole Shift' this year as the Myan Calendar probably predicts?

That's what they say. They were smarter than most of our liberal brethren.

Sheesh. Shall we all gather around the table for an oiuja bourd session? You 'Conservatives' are a hoot.

prinn-roulette-4.jpg

it's time for everyone's fake science game

Wheel
of
Climate
Change!

If you are a rational and reasonably intelligent person - as you see yourself - you would question your response to the OP simply because only fools and idiots thanked you for your insipid response.

The OP makes a valid point - today's GOP has become a party of Reactionaries. They have no ideas and seem to be supported by Hysterical Harry's, and Callous Carl's; Jejune Jack's and Jill's, and Vapid Victoria's only.

If you are a rational and reasonably intelligent person - as you see yourself - you would question your response to the OP simply because only fools and idiots thanked you for your insipid response.

The OP makes a valid point - today's GOP has become a party of Reactionaries. They have no ideas and seem to be supported by Hysterical Harry's, and Callous Carl's; Jejune Jack's and Jill's, and Vapid Victoria's only.

So do you think the GOP should be disbanded and prohibited by law?

Would you support the arrest and indefinite detention of all know GOP operatives and sympathizers? Do you think Dear Leader could act on this as it becomes clear that the November elections will not go his way?

Because rational and reasonable people follow Obama without question, those who do question are by definition dangerous, so you're perfectly justified in rounding them up before they spoil the election.

Can you post one repeatable laboratory experiment demonstrating how a .01% change in atmospheric composition by adding a wisp of CO2 causes the temperature to rise and oceans to turn acidic?

Can you post one repeatable laboratory experiment demonstrating how a .01% change in atmospheric composition by adding a wisp of CO2 causes the temperature to rise and oceans to turn acidic?

He's just a cop. An angry one at that.

Forum List

Back