The Republicans’ war on science and reason

Cool! Another fictitious 'war' from the left.

Oh really? So Santorum, who came very close to becoming the GOP nominee, DIDN'T say in a video-taped interview that contraception was wrong? Really? And the presumed nominee, Mitt Romney, doesn't belong to a religious sect that only recognized black Americans in 1978? Really? Better try pulling your head out of that hole....whichever one it's in.

Tell me the Republican positions of global warming/climate change? Do they believe it or not believe it? Romney is the instigator of fictitious wars, like his false accusation waging war against women, :rolleyes:

What are you babbling on about Charlie? The left accused the GOP of 'waging a war on women' (they aren't).... Romney had jack shit to do with it... try not to be a twit.

Romney accused Obama of waging wars on women, catch amnesia?

I think they are just trying to accuse us of things they like doing hoping it will stick if they yell long enough.

This thread...like so many others is bourne out of frustration as the left sees they're going to lose.

All there is to it.

They think no one is going to see through it either. obama has been a complete disaster. His whole administration is disintegrating around him. He has nothing to offer but more phonied up wars that he believes someone else is going to fight for him.

Indeed. Some of us aren't mindless robot psychophants.
icon14.gif

Tell me the Republican positions of global warming/climate change? Do they believe it or not believe it? Romney is the instigator of fictitious wars, like his false accusation waging war against women, :rolleyes:

Everyone, even the idiot left knows global climate fluctuates. Drastically at times. It's partially caused by the tilt of the earths axis. It wobbles and as such causes irregularities in the climate. Then you have the NATURAL ebb and flow of the earths ice sheets which affects ocean temperature which in turn changes the air temperature. You also have massive solar eruptions that mess with our magnetic shield.

I'm a republican and i knew all that from the top of my head. What i don't know is if the hundred years or so that we've been industrialized had had an impact or not. The earth is billions of years old after all. But hey if you like being a bandwagon sucker go for it. Get off your ass and plant a fucking tree or something.

Science says pollution affects the climate by putting holes in the ozone layer, will you deny this scientific fact?

What are you babbling on about Charlie? The left accused the GOP of 'waging a war on women' (they aren't).... Romney had jack shit to do with it... try not to be a twit.

Romney accused Obama of waging wars on women, catch amnesia?

Upon what hasn't Barry waged war?

I'm sorry, but the last Space Shuttle was on the back of an airplane on its way to retirement and it flew right overhead, so I couldn't hear what was being said in the opening post. Could you repeat it for me please? Whose war on science?

Who pulled NASA's funding again? Is NASA not scientific?

The problem.... as I see it.... is that fucking idiots read fucking bullshit and - instead of thinking about what is written... they jump like fucking yapping puppies to lap up the milk of crap from whatever lunatic partisan writes it.

Where is Thomas Jefferson when we need him.... "Question, with boldness, even the very existence of God." Amen, Thomas, A-men. Question. Good word... pity so few actually understand it.

Oh really? So Santorum, who came very close to becoming the GOP nominee, DIDN'T say in a video-taped interview that contraception was wrong? Really? And the presumed nominee, Mitt Romney, doesn't belong to a religious sect that only recognized black Americans in 1978? Really? Better try pulling your head out of that hole....whichever one it's in.

Nope. He doesn't.

It would be nice if you educated yourself.

Everyone, even the idiot left knows global climate fluctuates. Drastically at times. It's partially caused by the tilt of the earths axis. It wobbles and as such causes irregularities in the climate. Then you have the NATURAL ebb and flow of the earths ice sheets which affects ocean temperature which in turn changes the air temperature. You also have massive solar eruptions that mess with our magnetic shield.

I'm a republican and i knew all that from the top of my head. What i don't know is if the hundred years or so that we've been industrialized had had an impact or not. The earth is billions of years old after all. But hey if you like being a bandwagon sucker go for it. Get off your ass and plant a fucking tree or something.

Science says pollution affects the climate by putting holes in the ozone layer, will you deny this scientific fact?

Are you chanelling TruthMatters?

So if you are right then who stands to gain from claiming that we have man-made climate change? A bunch of geek scientists on salary from universities who have made massive cut-backs in the last 5 years? Green technology in the U.S. which doesn't even exist? Who?

Because the simple rule of Occam's Razor applies here: " It is a principle urging one to select among competing hypotheses that which makes the fewest assumptions and thereby offers the simplest explanation of the effect."

NASA has already published papers demonstrating that the holes in the ozone are getting smaller Einmotherfuckingstein.

The holes that were in our ozone layer have slowly been shrinking. Put on your pointy wizzard hat and explain that Mr genius.

Who pulled NASA's funding again? Is NASA not scientific?

The problem.... as I see it.... is that fucking idiots read fucking bullshit and - instead of thinking about what is written... they jump like fucking yapping puppies to lap up the milk of crap from whatever lunatic partisan writes it.

Where is Thomas Jefferson when we need him.... "Question, with boldness, even the very existence of God." Amen, Thomas, A-men. Question. Good word... pity so few actually understand it.

I really don't get it myself. I understand getting caught up in ones passions, but why dont people want to learn and question and understand things? It just doesn't make sense.

Global Warming is not real science, Dear

Perhaps Chuckie Basshole missed the E-mails that exposed it?

What emails would that be? Written by whom? You rightwingfuckups run on speculation and hyperbole. That's all you need. That's how George W. Bush was elected....twice.

If you could only learn to spell and punctuate properly, I might be interested in reading your posts. Even your signature is pathetically fucked up.

That's not an ad hominem attack...just an observation.

Regarding the alleged Republican denial of science, what do you think of Al Gore's attempt to skew the data on global temperatures? What a fucking hypocrit!

The holes that were in our ozone layer have slowly been shrinking. Put on your pointy wizzard hat and explain that Mr genius.

Score another one for Fox Noise.

Firstly, he came as close as you are to logic (in other words - fucking light years away) from being the nominee.

Secondly, Santorum is a Catholic. The Catholic Church does not believe in contraception. So, it is not at all surprising that he doesn't agree with contraception.

If you have even a shred of honest evidence that Mitt Romney is a racist, provide it. Otherwise, shove your ridiculous ranting where the sun don't shine.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back