The republicans want to raise your taxes

Where did I argue ofr or against this idea?

go get the post.

PS you wont find one.

One after another you step up to take cheap shots at TM.

Why not just answer the fucking question?

When we discussed letting Bush tax cuts expire, it was branded a "Tax increase."

IS letting the payroll tax holiday expire also a "Tax increase?" Yes or no?

Simple stuff here folks.

Bingo.

It sounds like they will let taxes expire "raising them," but that allows them to lower taxes in another area that is more effective... So in all, your taxes will be less or the same, just lowered in more productive areas? SS gets the money it needs as long as it’s not touched but taxes can go down in another area that won’t help bankrupt a program that people pay into for a lifetime…

If anything it's weird TM supoorts Obama goin out of his way to hold SS hostage and shot the middle class/poor in the face.

Or have I missed something...?

where did i say i supported or didnt support this?

Well your OP was a lie so does it matter what you claim to support this week? It will just change next week if that means you can attack Republicans or white people somehow.

This issue will force them to admitt tax increases are not the spawn of Satan.

Last edited:

When we discussed letting Bush tax cuts expire, it was branded a "Tax increase."

Simple stuff here folks.

DAMN folks!! Just answer his question!!

Simple stuff here folks.

Calling an idiot an idiot is not an insult. It is a statement of fact.... which is supported by vast amounts of evidence.

Yet again, she titles her thread as a lie. Her title "The Republicans want to raise your taxes", the article itself "GOP may OK tax increase...."

So, again, since when did 'may' become 'will'.

She's either an idiot who can't tell the difference between 'may' and 'will' or she is a lying hack.... or possibly both.

Simple stuff here folks.

Bingo.

If they are letting a tax cut expire because they can cut a tax in another "better area," then in the end you don't really have a tax increase... Does this answer you're partisan bullshit question, again? Yes Citizen, you're well on your way back to "Fuck Republicans" seemingly every chance you get.

I'm not a Republican, I like fucking Ron Paul for wtf sake... And yes I can understand this very very simple issue. Transfusing a tax cut to another area is not a tax increase, it's keeping taxes the same. Making sure SS gets its funds is not hypocrisy if anything it’s smart as shit unless Obama/Dems/Republicans steals more money for SS.

They will never answer the question.

its why Rush and Hannity is failing and the tea party is on the decline.

The people we talk to here are the uber right even when they clainm they are not.

Here's an interesting comment from the link in the OP in case anyone missed it.....

That worries Rep. David Camp, R-Mich., chairman of the tax-writing Ways and Means Committee, and a member of the House-Senate supercommittee tasked with finding new deficit cuts. Tax reductions, "no matter how well-intended," will push the deficit higher, making the panel's task that much harder, Camp's office said.

They will never answer the question.

its why Rush and Hannity is failing and the tea party is on the decline.

The people we talk to here are the uber right even when they clainm they are not.

The question has been answered, a few times... You're support group will fade shortly.

Simple stuff here folks.

Bingo.

If they are letting a tax cut expire because they can cut a tax in another "better area," then in the end you don't really have a tax increase... Does this answer you're partisan bullshit question, again? Yes Citizen, you're well on your way back to "Fuck Republicans" seemingly every chance you get.

I'm not a Republican, I like fucking Ron Paul for wtf sake... And yes I can understand this very very simple issue. Transfusing a tax cut to another area is not a tax increase, it's keeping taxes the same. Making sure SS gets its funds is not hypocrisy if anything it’s smart as shit unless Obama/Dems/Republicans steals more money for SS.

LOL Just because I detest most republican political mantras does not mean I love demoncrats.
I am not limited to a binary absolutist mindset.
The old if you do not like cons you must be a liberal does not cut it with me.

the Bushian logic of you are either with us or with the enemy is bullcrap.
What If I am against both sides on many things?

Last edited:

Simple stuff here folks.

Bingo.

This post is nothing but full of shit. By his definition if we raised taxes on the rich to 90% and cut taxes on the middle class then no tax hike has occurred. :cuckoo:

I'd bet the rich would strongly disagree. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back