The Republicans need someone like Joe Scarborough

LOL, don't ya love when the left tries to pick and choose who should be in the Republican party.:lol::lol:

at least Joe isn't beating the shit out of college student asking him a question.

Hey, how much worse can the Dems do for you than the Tea Baggers? Rand Paul ring a bell? How about Sharron Angle?

And our problem with those people is what? That tweekos like you don't like them? Sounds like a resume enhancer from where I stand.

George Bush worked with Democrats and was not dogmatic. Do you want him back in office?

He did? Give me some examples please.

His education reform, Campaign finance reform, the Patriot Act. The Iraq War resolution, Prescription drug plan, Immigration amnesty.

Seriously, were you just ignoring the last 10 years?

Just this morning I heard a Senate GOP candidate from NH say she wanted to repeal the "No Child left behind" program. He fabricated WMD to get Dems to vote for his Iraq war. The patriot Act was an overreach for both parties IMHO. The drug plan had no real plan to pay for any of it and what Immigration amnesty? Immigration is a mess as Arizona can attest.

No, no one, including Republicans want W back...

I do not share his veiwpoints on many things, but I do see him as someone that can work with the Democrats and someone who is not dogmatic. It appears the GOP is falling prey to many candidates that must believe the Tea party platform, whatever that is...

And what makes you think working with your droolers is of any interest to us? When was the last time the Democrats stewed and agonized over choosing a candidate who could work with Republicans? Oh,yeah, that would be never.

He is a conservative. He is intelligent. I measures his words. He doesn't wear a gun.

The GOP needs to look to someone like Joe, who is not screaming like the far right. The Tea Party is dragging the party farther and farther to the right. It is not going to come out good.

Yes, Republicans are DESPERATELY in need of people who are approved of by THEIR POLITICAL OPPONENTS.

One wonders when we will see a thread from Jim about how the Democrats really need someone like Ronald Reagan. Or any other Republican respected by other Republicans. :cuckoo:

Look, I voted for Rush 41. He was moderate and he won the frigin Gulf war. Then W came along, and that was a huge snow job. "The Brain" lied on McCain in SC to secure W the nomination. They lost me.

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter who the GOP bring forward now. They will need the backing of the Tea Party or they will be bloodied.

He is a conservative. He is intelligent. I measures his words. He doesn't wear a gun.

The GOP needs to look to someone like Joe, who is not screaming like the far right. The Tea Party is dragging the party farther and farther to the right. It is not going to come out good.

Yes, Republicans are DESPERATELY in need of people who are approved of by THEIR POLITICAL OPPONENTS.

One wonders when we will see a thread from Jim about how the Democrats really need someone like Ronald Reagan. Or any other Republican respected by other Republicans. :cuckoo:

Look, I voted for Rush 41. He was moderate and he won the frigin Gulf war. Then W came along, and that was a huge snow job. "The Brain" lied on McCain in SC to secure W the nomination. They lost me.

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter who the GOP bring forward now. They will need the backing of the Tea Party or they will be bloodied.

You voted for WHOM?

Unfortunately for YOU, the only people who are horrified by the need for Republicans to appeal to the conservative base are you and your like-minded compatriots, all of whom could not be more irrelevant to the Republican Party without actually living in another country.

Scarborough is right where he belongs. MSNBC. And he certainly is no conservative.

Just because he's not a screaming yahoo who wants to take the country backward 200 years doesn't mean he isn't a strong conservative. Um, a REAL one.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0307463699/thedaibea-20/]Amazon.com: The Last Best Hope: Restoring Conservatism and America's Promise (9780307463692): Joe Scarborough: Books[/ame]

Now how can I take you seriously when you say crap like "take the country backwards 200 years". That's just emotional rhetoric.

I hate to be the one to tell you this but Scarborough is no conservative. He's a republican. They are not necessarily the same thing. He may be a conservative to you, but to conservatives he is not a conservative.

LOL, don't ya love when the left tries to pick and choose who should be in the Republican party.:lol::lol:

at least Joe isn't beating the shit out of college student asking him a question.

Why is Stephanie such a liar?

why do you act and talk like some ANGRY child?
were you bullied as a child or something?

No really, it isn't embellishing, spin or stretching the truth with you, you really lie.

Look at the quote here for example where you say the congressman beat the shit out of the teaparty kid...

No really, it isn't embellishing, spin or stretching the truth with you, you really lie.

Look at the quote here for example where you say the congressman beat the shit out of the teaparty kid...

The congressman didn't beat up the kid, but he does need to resign. There was no excuse for what he did.

The congressman didn't beat up the kid, but he does need to resign. There was no excuse for what he did.

:lol:

Legally....it WAS a simple assault by any legal definition. That would fall under the category of a crime.

I. A person is guilty of simple assault if he: (a) Purposely or knowingly causes bodily injury or unprivileged physical contact to another; or ; (b) Recklessly causes bodily injury to another;
Simple Assault | Reference.com

Just sayin....

Last edited:
I like Joe.

I listen to him every morning before I go to work.

I like him because he blasts both parties. Even his own when he thinks they need it. He has no problem speaking his mind about Barry Boy as well.

I think the Reps could do much worse than Joe Scarborough. Hell. I'd vote for him. LOL

I might like him better if he got rid of the blonde airhead who sits next to him.

Gotta agree on that one.

You would think they could find a better blond that they could get to co-chair with him.

Mayby FOX could loan him one. LOL

I like Joe.

I like him because he blasts both parties. Even his own when he thinks they need it. He has no problem speaking his mind about Barry Boy as well.

I think the Reps could do much worse than Joe Scarborough. Hell. I'd vote for him. LOL

I might like him better if he got rid of the blonde airhead who sits next to him.

Gotta agree on that one.

You would think they could find a better blond that they could get to co-chair with him.

FOX does seem to have the cream of the crop when it comes to intelligent blondes......with a few dark haired intelligent ones also.

Well, initially, my support went to Joe Biden who is highly respected by colleagues on both sides of the aisle.

Scarborough is right where he belongs. MSNBC. And he certainly is no conservative.

Just because he's not a screaming yahoo who wants to take the country backward 200 years doesn't mean he isn't a strong conservative. Um, a REAL one.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0307463699/thedaibea-20/]Amazon.com: The Last Best Hope: Restoring Conservatism and America's Promise (9780307463692): Joe Scarborough: Books[/ame]

Now how can I take you seriously when you say crap like "take the country backwards 200 years". That's just emotional rhetoric.

I hate to be the one to tell you this but Scarborough is no conservative. He's a republican. They are not necessarily the same thing. He may be a conservative to you, but to conservatives he is not a conservative.

No one has ever explained the difference to me, other than the new right seems to demand that government return to the original tenets of the Constitution and conduct business accordingly, which is why I said take the country back 200 years. Since we've modernized considerably since then, including a population of 305 million rather than a mere 78 million, that would not be doable.

I like Joe.

Gotta agree on that one.

Mika was much more effective before she turned 40 and started worrying so much about her physical appearance being perfect.

Well, initially, my support went to Joe Biden who is highly respected by colleagues on both sides of the aisle.

You really believe Joe Biden is actually respected? Someone should have told you that you can't believe everything a politician tells you.

Amazon.com: The Last Best Hope: Restoring Conservatism and America's Promise (9780307463692): Joe Scarborough: Books

No one has ever explained the difference to me, other than the new right seems to demand that government return to the original tenets of the Constitution and conduct business accordingly, which is why I said take the country back 200 years. Since we've modernized considerably since then, including a population of 305 million rather than a mere 78 million, that would not be doable.

Tell me, what is there about the Constitution as it stands right now that "would not be doable" because of our population numbers?

G-String Sarah,

As usual, you are exposing yourself as a stupid Crunt. Stephanie was obviously using hyperbole and sarcasm to make her point.

Joe Scarborough should be among the top on the list. I'd vote for him.

Hey, how much worse can the Dems do for you than the Tea Baggers? Rand Paul ring a bell? How about Sharron Angle?

The act of teabagging takes two, if you are calling those who oppose obama teabaggers that would make obama and all liberals the recivers of the bagging.

And why on earth would we listen to you on what who we need to run as a candidate? You want us to lose. So why would we pick the people you choose? That's insanity.

More to the point, if we oppose your viewpoints, which we clearly do, why would we select someone who shares your viewpoints? Why would we pick someone to represent us who doesn't represent us?

You speak like like one of the many voices who are dividers, not uniters. People like you continue to screech that you "want your country back," but the COUNTRY was established as the United States of America, intoning unity among us. Not a WE vs. THEM mentality.

Spare us the sermon. we saw all the UNITING by the lefties during the Bush years with the anti-war marchers,.....
Yeah......what were we thinking..... :rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYI7JXGqd0o]YouTube - WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP[/ame]​

Forum List

Back