The Republicans are playing you for fools

Instead of spending the money haphazardly it would be far more sensible to leave the decent illegals alone and give them an opportunity to do the right thing

Doing the right thing would be for them to leave. They have stolen the life they have now, when so many others have busted their butts to for the same.

This is the part, Grandma, where I say "you're full of shit."

Spin this as much as you like, but do not insult my intelligence. You're one of those folks who would look at a hamburger and say "That's not a hamburger, that's a sandwich!"

What makes their scum so much worse than your scum?

Glad you asked.

Let's see.

Republicans and their bosom buddies have brought us;

Japan product dumping
The fake gasoline shortage
Iran/Contra
The S&L crisis
Deregulation of the healthcare insurance industry
Reagan alone raised taxes directly on the middle class 11 times in eight years
Star Wars
Two economic crashes
Deregulating derivatives

Thanks 1%er.

Except that I am, and have been for almost that long. I prefer my bastards to yours, that's all there is to it.

Except that you aren't, never will you be.

Nobody is immune to the lies a party tells its constituents. Stop acting like your party doesn't. They all do. Yet even still you continue to follow them in lockstep, toe the line.

Once you become a there's-no-difference-between-the-two-parties guy,

you're the fool.

I am a conservative, well, a conservative minarchist libertarian to be precise. But even still I notice how Republicans are playing their electors for fools. Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Before you start calling me a liberal, hear me out.

wait a minute, you mean after years of sitting your fat ass on a couch, with no job prospects, and you are just figuring this out now?

This basically means Congress has the power to block Obama's executive action legally. But like I said, they won't. They intend to fund this amnesty order, because amidst their hollow objections, they agree with it. They have all the power to stop him, they simply won't.

Just be warned, they are playing all of you for fools.

Well, they are playing YOU for a fool.

This is the part, Grandma, where I say "you're full of shit."

Spin this as much as you like, but do not insult my intelligence. You're one of those folks who would look at a hamburger and say "That's not a hamburger, that's a sandwich!"

Guy, there's so much about you to insult.

Okay, here's the reality. We do not have the resources to find, round up and deport 11 million illegals and couldn't get their home countries to take them all at once even if we did. The Republican congress has not set aside the funds for ICE to do so. at most, they can round up and deport 400,000 or so.

so really, all Obama is doing is saying, 'Hey, don't waste our time going after people brought here as kids who are effectively Americans, don't waste time going after people who've been here for years. Let's put our effort into going after the bad apples."

But I know you had your eye on that bagboy job at the Piggly-Wiggly and freaking illegals took that from you.

Forum List

Back