The Republican Presidential Candidate Round up - so far

R

rdean

Scott Walker - drop-out - He beat a recall so he must be good (lot's of governors never have a recall) - Last I heard, his state was dead last in middle America in job creation - He cut 300,000,000 from education and gave millionaires a tax cut.

Crispie - remember, bridgegate isn't his ONLY scandal. There is the Sandy Fund scandal. There is the Bridge Authority scandal and about another half dozen lesser scandals. And so far, his ONLY defense is "But I didn't know what was going on around me".

Jeb Bush - He surrounded himself with most of his brother's advisers. And the Bush family legacy is fake wars, redistribution of wealth to the top 1%, moving jobs overseas, bringing down the economy, Christian college graduates replacing seasoned veterans in the Justice department, scientists quitting, two thirds of the Christian population in Iraq either being chased out or killed.............And so many more.

Huckabee recently said the Obama's don't know how to raise their children.
Details of Huckabee Son s Dog Torture Episode Coming Out Pensito Review

Rand Paul and his legacy of crazy which will come back to haunt him.

Anyone else?

It is a hilarious joke, but so is the Democratic field.

Hillary Clinton - A candidate so sure of her own inevitability that she seems to be engaging in pointless scandals just to amuse herself and because she knows none of the lemmings will call her on it.

Bernie Sanders - A candidate who has shunned partisan politics his entire career, until, conveniently, now, and openly declares himself the follower of a failed ideology. Surprisingly, however, the most principled, even if those principles are terrible, candidate so far announced.

Also hilarious that the Democrats are fielding the, err... "experienced" candidates this election cycle.

Here's how i shape up the field.

Jeb Bush is still the probable nominee, mostly because he has the cash and organization and name.

Scott Walker might be a viable alternative, as he appeals to all factions of the GOP. The question is, is he ready for prime time? or is he just another Sarah Palin or Rick Perry waiting to explode under the harsh national spotlight.

Marco Rubio- I think possibly the strongest candidate the GOP might put up. He can peel away Hispanics, he's got working class street cred.

Chris Christy- He's Dead, Jim!

Ted Cruz- He only appeals to the nutty Teabaggers and no one else. My guess if he won, let's say, Iowa, the GOP establishment would stop fooling around and rally behind Bush to crush him.

Rand Paul - Really has no appeal beyond the fringe his father appealled to.

Scott Walker - drop-out - He beat a recall so he must be good (lot's of governors never have a recall) - Last I heard, his state was dead last in middle America in job creation - He cut 300,000,000 from education and gave millionaires a tax cut.

Crispie - remember, bridgegate isn't his ONLY scandal. There is the Sandy Fund scandal. There is the Bridge Authority scandal and about another half dozen lesser scandals. And so far, his ONLY defense is "But I didn't know what was going on around me".

Jeb Bush - He surrounded himself with most of his brother's advisers. And the Bush family legacy is fake wars, redistribution of wealth to the top 1%, moving jobs overseas, bringing down the economy, Christian college graduates replacing seasoned veterans in the Justice department, scientists quitting, two thirds of the Christian population in Iraq either being chased out or killed.............And so many more.

Anyone else?

With Queen Hillary running you might not want to go around calling anyone on the GOP out for scandals....

Too funny...

Here's how i shape up the field.

Jeb Bush is still the probable nominee, mostly because he has the cash and organization and name.

Scott Walker might be a viable alternative, as he appeals to all factions of the GOP. The question is, is he ready for prime time? or is he just another Sarah Palin or Rick Perry waiting to explode under the harsh national spotlight.

Marco Rubio- I think possibly the strongest candidate the GOP might put up. He can peel away Hispanics, he's got working class street cred.

Chris Christy- He's Dead, Jim!

Ted Cruz- He only appeals to the nutty Teabaggers and no one else. My guess if he won, let's say, Iowa, the GOP establishment would stop fooling around and rally behind Bush to crush him.

Rand Paul - Really has no appeal beyond the fringe his father appealled to.
You've got that wrong. His waffling has made him appeal to nobody. Conservatives don't trust him, and libertarians have been betrayed by him. Rand turned himself into Mitt Romney without the inevitability factor.

Anyone else?
Don't count out Santorum. He'll definitely run for the cash grab. :rofl:

Anyone else?
Don't count out Santorum. He'll definitely run for the cash grab. :rofl:
I think Santorum is one of those rare politicians who actually believes what he says. He really does hate gays. He really does think education is for snobs. He's a true believer.

Forum List

Back