GOP Gov called 'pandering to idiots' by the GOP

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
GOPer Slams Texas Guv For 'Pandering To Idiots' On Possible Military Takeover

In a letter obtained by the Dallas Morning News,Todd Smith, who served in the state legislature for 16 years, wrote that he was "livid" about Abbott's request for the State Guard to monitor the military's upcoming training exercise, dubbed "Jade Helm 15."

"I am horrified that I have to choose between the possibility that my Governor actually believes this stuff and the possibility that my Governor doesn’t have the backbone to stand up to those who do," Smith wrote.

"I am appalled that you would give credence to the nonsense mouthed by those who instead make decisions based on internet or radio shock jock driven hysteria," he added. "Is there ANYBODY who is going to stand up to this radical nonsense that is cancer on our State and Party?"

Finally someone admits what the rest of us already know - the Tea Party extreme is a cancer to this country and the GOP.

if it werent so sad it would just be stupid.....texas depends on the military bases which they welcomed to begin with...for much of their economy...the best article i saw on it......was headlined 'the americans are coming"

In a letter obtained by the Dallas Morning News,Todd Smith, who served in the state legislature for 16 years, wrote that he was "livid" about Abbott's request for the State Guard to monitor the military's upcoming training exercise, dubbed "Jade Helm 15."

"I am horrified that I have to choose between the possibility that my Governor actually believes this stuff and the possibility that my Governor doesn’t have the backbone to stand up to those who do," Smith wrote.

"I am appalled that you would give credence to the nonsense mouthed by those who instead make decisions based on internet or radio shock jock driven hysteria," he added. "Is there ANYBODY who is going to stand up to this radical nonsense that is cancer on our State and Party?"

Finally someone admits what the rest of us already know - the Tea Party extreme is a cancer to this country and the GOP.

I'm touched by your concern for the integrity of the GOP. I'm sure that you only want the best for them.

I'm touched by your concern for the integrity of the GOP. I'm sure that you only want the best for them.
When they act stupid it hurts everyone.

Ouch! You're hurting me!

Ouch! You're hurting me!
The Iraq invasion and occupation, I rest my case.

Ouch! You're hurting me!

So the Tea Party did that? You are truly a stupid stupid person.

Ouch ouch OUCH!

Yes, they think government spends too much money, what a bunch of moon bats.

At least you're an honest moocher

It would be nice to have massive budget surpluses at our disposal; but, we can always "blame the Right" for that.

In any case, support for fire crews this fire season would be good practice for any State militia; regardless of whether or not invaders and insurrectionists get major Havoc and general Disaster, involved.

Ouch! You're hurting me!

So the Tea Party did that? You are truly a stupid stupid person.

Ouch ouch OUCH!
Before the tea party existed the angry gullible idiots had to settle on just being republicans and they more than anyone supported our misadventure in Iraq as well as the patriot act and all the other evil shit Bushco inflicted on this country. You can stop playing stupid any time now.

Forum List

Back