The Republican party platform

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
1. Obama was only elected because he is black (shows a hatred for blacks).

2. Gay people are nothing more than incestuous pedophiles that screw dogs on alternate weekends (shows a hatred for gays and a desire to regulate sex).

3. Torture is good (shows a hatred for the rule of law).

I really hope I am reading this wrong because believe it or not I am not comfortable with one party rule. But is this is all you've got as an alternative no way in hell will we ever return to something resembling a rational conservative party and no way will I ever vote for a Republican again.

ravi,

please tell me this is tongue in cheek, because this is raving mad...

1. shall i remind you that the founder of BET said obama is where he is because of his skin color? are you saying the founder of BET hates blacks?

2. that is NOT a republican platform, you're outright lying ravi. come on, you need a hug or something? show me some mainstream repub saying that...

3. show me a repub saying torture is good, all "torture"...you of course conveniently ignore the fact that what they are saying is: enhanced techniques are NOT torture. and again ravi....this is not a platform.

so, you are wrong.

2. Gay people are nothing more than incestuous pedophiles that screw dogs on alternate weekends (shows a hatred for gays and a desire to regulate sex).

I really hope I am reading this wrong because believe it or not I am not comfortable with one party rule. But is this is all you've got as an alternative no way in hell will we ever return to something resembling a rational conservative party and no way will I ever vote for a Republican again.
I've recommended the moderators to change the title of your thread to "The Republican Platform According to Liberals".

Alas . . .

1. Race certainly did play a major role in the election. Obama often played the race card, especially with his comment concerning "people" who might spread "fear" about him being black or "not looking like the rest of the guys on the dollar bill". ("People" Translated: John McCain and the GOP.)

2. Hmm, no. Haven't heard that one.

3. Water boarding is great for saving American lives.

Ravi said:

Well, you've already seemed to have made your mind up, so I'd say you're a lost cause for the GOP.

Go ahead and save us some time now by proclaiming your allegiance to the Democrat Party and Obamanation.

Ravi.. please don't really tell me that you are this stupid or you actually believe this bullshit

1) Obama did not only get elected because he was black. But to think that that it was not a factor is ignorant. Some caught up in the 'historical' aspect of it, some because of race preference, etc, and those did use that as a mitigating factor and it has been reported on TV interviews with voters, etc. And realizing and accepting that this was a factor for some, does not show a hatred for Blacks or Obama. It is just accepting the fact.

2) Gay people are people, whether I believe in their choice of actions or lifestyle or not. Gay does not inherent mean incest or 'dog screwing', just as Republican does not mean pedophile. Yet we did not see the likes of you standing up when we had a recent rash of trolls in here saying that exact thing about Republicans.

3) Torture is not good. But not everything you DEEM as torture is actually torture. And you have been told that time and time and time and time again.

Get off your little Olberman-esque sound bites and slogans

I've recommended the moderators to change the title of your thread to "The Republican Platform According to Liberals".

Alas . . .

1. Race certainly did play a major role in the election. Obama often played the race card, especially with his comment concerning "people" who might spread "fear" about him being black or "not looking like the rest of the guys on the dollar bill". ("People" Translated: John McCain and the GOP.)

3. Water boarding is great for saving American lives. prove that statment?
name one american life saved by waterboarding?

Ravi said:

Well, you've already seemed to have made your mind up, so I'd say you're a lost cause for the GOP.

Go ahead and save us some time now by proclaiming your allegiance to the Democrat Party and Obamanation.

funny how when the dems do it...its all bad but let the gopers do it...its all good

Alas . . .

3. Water boarding is great for saving American lives. prove that statment?
name one american life saved by waterboarding?

Ravi said:

funny how when the dems do it...its all bad but let the gopers do it...its all good

Funnier still that a few posts ago you to the effect said, 'Don't see the liberals in a panic, it's the Goppers going on and on in panic.' Well anyone can count the threads devoted to advice and criticism to the GOP from liberals. Other than one that I wrote yesterday regarding Pelosi, not so much from the conservatives telling the Dems what they 'need' or 'what their platform is or should be....'

I really hope i am reading this wrong because believe it or not i am not comfortable with one party rule. But is this is all you've got as an alternative no way in hell will we ever return to something resembling a rational conservative party and no way will i ever vote for a republican again.

dishonest fuckery alert!

GUNNY: I think I have never negged you. I only neg retards and they hav eto be above and beyond retarded. I hand out about 3 negs a year.

Looks like it's time....

Are you people trying to tell me that the posters on this forum are not a good representation of the Republican mindset?

If so, I don't buy it. A casual perusal of the views put forth by Republican elected officials tells me differently.

Are you people trying to tell me that the posters on this forum are not a good representation of the Republican mindset?

If so, I don't buy it. A casual perusal of the views put forth by Republican elected officials tells me differently.

So, let's see their views, on each, as YOU presented them.

Ravi I've never seen one Republican here make any of those comments. No one said torture is good.

The dude is barely black and he certainly ain't no dude from the hood but if you think being black didn't go along way toward winning the Democratic nomination though not so much the general election you are an idiot.

I may believe that gays are going to hell along with a good many liars thieves etc but it isn't my job to send them there. Nor do I or anyone sane believe that every gay is a pedophile or guilty of incest.
This one reads like some sort of freudian slip.

By the way to believe obvious facts doesn't of necessity make one anti black it might however make one a realist.

Lordy, lordy, this is funny. One day, you Rushpublicans are all for kicking out Snow, Crist, McCain, Powell, and Collins, the next proclaiming your big tent again. Ravi has it about right, judging from what the self proclaimed Republicans on this board post. Guns, God, and Gays, that is all you have. And on the gays, how goes it with Craig?:lol:

Lordy, lordy, this is funny. One day, you Rushpublicans are all for kicking out Snow, Crist, McCain, Powell, and Collins, the next proclaiming your big tent again. Ravi has it about right, judging from what the self proclaimed Republicans on this board post. Guns, God, and Gays, that is all you have. And on the gays, how goes it with Craig?:lol:

Why are you hoping Craig's available? You're going to make Chris jealous.

Who is this that is proclaiming a "big tent" GOP?

You've got a future at MSNBC, they should put you in Olberdouche's time slot, you'd be more entertaining ...... ;)

1. Obama won nearly 90 percent of the black vote in the DEMOCRATIC primaries. You should be aware of this as your candidate was on the losing end of this. sorry you think the numbers hate blacks. Maybe that shows black-on-white racism? Something to chew on.
2. While I agree with you that too much attention was put on the gay issue, show us where a single republican said gays are automatically involved in incest or bestiality.
3. I agree torture is not good as a general practice, but Pelosi supported it. Didn't know she was a republican.

GUNNY: I think I have never negged you. I only neg retards and they hav eto be above and beyond retarded. I hand out about 3 negs a year.

Looks like it's time....

Lucky me

Forum List

Back