The Republican party is willing to go down with Trump

No facts? What are they then?
These Trump apologists on here act as if they are as naked as a Jaybird, having nothing intelligent to debate. They never say anything of value.

A constant spew if insults is your conception of debate?

You definitely must be looking in the mirror since 99% of your posts are insults.
Many of them contain a well deserved insult, but they also contain faccts and logic.

WTP's posts contain only insults.

Nope, just came from a thread that the op was actually trying to debate other's and you pop in and call him moron a few times and then a douchbag. The thread looked to be going good until you popped in with your insults. Then you have the nerve to call other's out on their insults. Are you really just a kid?
I have never denied insulting other forum members, but as I said, I generally include some facts and logic. The insults are just to make sure you understand the respect I have for you.

Strzok: I could have exposed Russia investigation to hurt Trump, but didn’t

As Malcolm Nance has said, this Republican party, with their desperation, as evidenced by the Strzok hearing and the recent indictments of twelve Russians who we know by name, those Republicans are willing to impeach Rod Rosenstein, and attack an FBI agent who did his job, are all doing anything and everything to protect Trump.

Now, let's unpack that reality. What does that say for those Republicans who are in Congress? It says, that they took an oath, that they currently have abandoned, in favor of a president who actively used Russians to change the election in favor of him. And that is what these Republicans support. They also support the criminal aspect of this election theft, by a known criminal, while the Republicans in Congress comply with his crimes. They are so criminal themselves, that they are willing to obstruct justice by getting rid of the top investigators issuing the indictments.

It's as if the Republican party is the Corleone family lawyers trying to protect Don Corleone. The Republicans in Congress are nothing more than a mafia lead organization.

And here's the other bad news. The Republican deplorable voters are also complicit in the crimes. And this is what it has all come down to. Defending the country against a huge mafia organization lead by Donald Trump.
I bet one gazillion dollars that if you took “ wack job “ Louis Gohmerts’, Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan’s; Devin Nunes’ and name one other random Freedom Caucus member’s emails and made them public that Peter Strzok would come out better seven days a week and twice on Sunday.
You're comparing elected representatives with a government employee. The former are allowed to express whatever opinions they like.

Read the indictment, loser.

There are no facts in the indictment, moron.

How did they determine the DNC server was hacked?

No facts? What are they then?

They're accusations, moron Not facts.

Give us the facts then, loser.
This is Bripat’s game:
Hears a fact by a lib he doesn’t know. ( which is often)
Asks for proof.
He’s provided proof.
Cries fake news.
This is why engaging this dunce is a fruitless affair.

Where's the proof, douchebag?

Forum List

Back